Butch and manly?

if you can watch this video and still have dry eyes at the end of it,then your a better man than me. ( or else you never had a mum) :slight_smile:

youtube.com/watch?v=9XHeS-oltds

you sentimental old jock, what a wonderful lady…

p.s the tear in my eye was knowing i’ll never shag Joanna Lumley… :laughing:

m.a.n rules:
you sentimental old jock, what a wonderful lady…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
aye right…but you would though,wouldnt you… :wink:

OH YES, many years ago we visited muncaster castle and instead of a guided tour by a human they gave you a Walkman for the tour, so on it goes and then all I heard was Joanna’s voice doing the tour from room to room. I had a stiffy for a hour what a lady… :smiley:

Ye big softy, he said through watery eyes :blush: :laughing:

A different generation, we won’t see their like again worse luck.

What a grand old lady, well deserving of her medals - but why does it take decades for them to be recognised?
Oh, and there’s a tear or two in my Jap’s eye for Joanna…

m.a.n rules:

Tear in one eye for Dianna Rigg and the other for Jenny Hanley for me.I can remember when I saw the New Avengers thinking I preferred Dianna Rigg. :smiling_imp:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsGaMEeh2HQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Kd6rag7P3dI

Carryfast:

m.a.n rules:

Tear in one eye for Dianna Rigg and the other for Jenny Hanley for me.I can remember when I saw the New Avengers thinking I preferred Dianna Rigg. :smiling_imp:

Agreed wholeheartedly, and add Lesley-Ann Down, Felicity Kendall and Jenny Agutter for a full set. Oh, and then there was Sally ‘Tiswas’ James, and…and…and…

Agreed wholeheartedly, and add Lesley-Ann Down, Felicity Kendall and Jenny Agutter for a full set. Oh, and then there was Sally ‘Tiswas’ James, and…and…and…
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
and…and… :slight_smile:

how come we went from nice old ladies to trollops in 3 postsâ– â– ? :slight_smile:

erupt.gif

Those trollops probably are nice old ladies now…

fodenway:
Those trollops probably are nice old ladies now…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
which brings us nicely back on topic again…well done. :slight_smile:

fodenway:

Carryfast:

m.a.n rules:

Lesley Ann Down and Jenny Agutter :smiley: :smiley:
and Sally Tomsett and Paula Wilcox and last but not least Sally Geeson . :smiling_imp:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpe-n_YI9QI

dieseldog999:
how come we went from nice old ladies to trollops in 3 postsâ– â– ? :slight_smile:

They all looked like good marriage material to me. :smiling_imp: :smiley:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Come on C/F, What do you think Eh :question: :question: :question: , Defo Butch :wink: :wink: :wink: , Take care & stay safe, Regards Larry.