7 Boeing 747 's for sale

Due to the current crisis , they have to go , some have high mileage , some low mileage , all equipped with a loud pedal , pelmet curtains and tassels in the windscreen .
MOT until 2021 , all ex Virgin fleet spec , please arrange a test flight from Bournemouth airport , where they are parked up .
Or Manchester airport . All can be converted to a freight configuration , buyer to sell on the seats .

Some of the Virgin 747’s at Manchester Airport.

they might be a viable option when quoting for those moscow/anchorage 1 hitters without having to worry if the bering sea has frozen over enough ? :slight_smile: ?

I noticed as I passed last week that Kemble airfield is very busy. Standing room only.

I noticed the skies over South Yorkshire seemed very busy with planes this morning, vapour trails in all directions.

Fodenway , if you want to track those vapour trails , have a gander at the flight radar website , click on any aircraft to see point of departure, arrival , flight times , aircraft type and so on and exact routes .
I’m guessing what you saw are freight aircraft .
Royal flights or blue flights will not be shown for obvious security reasons , the same for all military movement flights .