Pardon ?

Right i know we are working hard and maybe looking for a bonus but an STD ? :open_mouth: :laughing:

she is a bit on the rough side for me,but i suppose most of us have woken up beside worse in the past?? :laughing:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/c … g-21888849

dieseldog999:
she is a bit on the rough side for me,but i suppose most of us have woken up beside worse in the past?? :laughing:

I’d chew me bloody arm off to get away.
Having said that, south yorkshire cops are once again saying how they’ll crack down on brasses, but yer OK if you root kids!

Think they’re a bit behind the times there are plenty who have been doing it for years, :smiley: :smiley:

dieseldog999:

Well my type of woman is rougher than a bit of 250 grit sandpaper and cheaper than an item in a poundland half price sale so she’ll do for me

*BTW, this is a joke for the hard of thinking who frequent the internet

dieseldog999:

She can be seen doing her essential key work on the site dedicated to rodents :wink: , (or so I’ve heard :smiley: ) never has the word dogging been so apt. :smiley:

Old news it was a story in the local Doncaster weekly rag a couple of weeks ago and it looks like the redtop has picked up on it
doncasterfreepress.co.uk/he … 536780?amp

Another local is keeping the Duracell battery bunny in overtime during the lockdown
doncasterfreepress.co.uk/ne … 543143?amp

apparently when being interviewed,she said that she was so busy due to the media hype that is she could grow another pair of legs,she would also be opening up in manchester. :slight_smile: