Small claims mediation

Had a claim going though the small claims court for months and now this coming week I have got phone mediation to try and sort it out. Has anyone done this, offer any advice?

mac12:
Had a claim going though the small claims court for months and now this coming week I have got phone mediation to try and sort it out. Has anyone done this, offer any advice?

If you can get more than half of what you’re claiming by not going to court take it.

Why do you suggest that

mac12:
Why do you suggest that

Because unless you’ve got an abslolutely watertight unarguable case it’s not guaranteed that you’ve got much more than a 50% chance of winning in court.If you lose you lose it all.It really depends on how strong you think your case is and whether you don’t mind risking all that you are claiming to go for all or nothing.

I have plenty of evidence against them but on the reply to court they have lied about everything it’s just whether I can convince court having never done anything like this before

Well what joy meditation was I spent 10 minutes putting my case then she rang other side 40 minutes later mediator rings me back saying other side will only negotiate me cancelling my claim against them so now it’s up to court to decide