Sudden increase in planes?

Just in the last 15 or so minutes, a steady stream of planes has started coming over Swansea. First three, in a v formation, far to close together for ordinary flight, and now followed by so far 4 other, single, spaced out by a few minutes each. All on same heading (West to East)…

The plot thickens.

Well observed my brother.
We have been noticing trans Pacific flying over the north island with their transponders turned off during the last week…

Something big is going off.

im watching 6 helicopters between edinburgh and cornwall…must be the mr moneybags having to spend a few quit till easyjet open up again.
i dont see much of the wargames aircraft though?
theres 13000 troops playing around the uk just now,they were meant to be using royal navy airforce toys just now.

you can see plenty of hms ships toodling about on playing at manouvers here if your bored enough.

radar-live.com/p/ship-radar.html

Chinook helicopter flying over Trafford Park/Eccles/Irlam? Possibly landing at City airport on A57.

I live about 12 miles as the crow (or even Typhoon) flies from RAF Coningsby, my g/f phoned me earlier to tell me there’d been an unbelievable amount of fighters up and about today.

the maoster:
I live about 12 miles as the crow (or even Typhoon) flies from RAF Coningsby, my g/f phoned me earlier to tell me there’d been an unbelievable amount of fighters up and about today.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
10000 foreign plus 3000 uk troops playing at how much covid can you spread around the uk within 2 weeks of playing wargames…laughable if it wasnt so sad plus the fact we are all paying for it one way or another.

We have had more than usual amounts of fighters, helicopters and those ones that have the props that can move, over here in North Norfolk.