Boris has sold you out

The deaths are going to mount big time but don’t worry it’s the old who will suffer
To little to late in his actions, he is way behind.
The economy is going to shut down nothing surer, some of your loved ones are going to die, not my words boris
Most people are going to be without a job

So what would you have done oh wise one? You seem to know better than the medical and scientific experts advising the government.

109LWB:
So what would you have done oh wise one? You seem to know better than the medical and scientific experts advising the government.

Follow the guidelines that came from people who were going through it before it reached here
Are you really that thick, try stop being a trucker without a brain for a second

109LWB:

Remember the school trolls know everything, just don’t feed him, I think the mods need another Cull.

Bigtruck3:
The deaths are going to mount big time but don’t worry it’s the old who will suffer
The economy is going to shut down nothing surer, some of your loved ones are going to die, not my words boris

Would you rather he just said “everything will be all right”. Italy took draconian measures long before any other European country yet the infection rate and death rate continue to climb, all economies are going to take a hit.
In the run up to the last election people said that they wanted politicians to tell the truth now a politician has done that, :open_mouth: people don’t like it.

biggriffin:

109LWB:

Remember the school trolls know everything, just don’t feed him, I think the mods need another Cull.

You seem to be on your own in your thinking, facts are facts your 9 quid a hour don’t qualify your opinion, some people are below a opinion

biggriffin:

109LWB:

One of the follow the pack

biggriffin:

109LWB:

Sadly be plenty more of this now the schools are shut

Bigtruck3:

109LWB:

Follow the guidelines that came from people who were going through it before it reached here
Are you really that thick, try stop being a trucker without a brain for a second

Try and understand the different social and economic structures of each country. Are you really that thick, oh, yes you are. Troll without a brain for way more than a second.
While you’re frothing, please reply with the exact “guidelines” you mention.
Bullet point them, and then explain how you would transfer/enforce each one in this country…go on clever boy, each guideline one at time, you mentioned them so it shouldn’t be too hard to post them up… :unamused:
Do you not think there is enough to worry about without your GCSE level trolling ■■■■ wittery.
My advice, take your political bile and shove it while the rest of the grown ups try to deal with this ■■■■ storm as best as we, and the rest of the planet, can.

We sold ourselves out…
msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavi … spartanntp

Bigtruck3:

biggriffin:

109LWB:

You seem to be on your own in your thinking, facts are facts your 9 quid a hour don’t qualify your opinion, some people are below a opinion

What facts, post them up, one by one.
Facts remember, not opinion or some media link, just facts.
We are all waiting.
FYI…no offence but it seems it might be you on your own. It’s not hard to spot… :grimacing:

Norfolkinclue1:

Bigtruck3:

biggriffin:

109LWB:

What facts, post them up, one by one.
Facts remember, not opinion or some media link, just facts.
We are all waiting.
FYI…no offence but it seems it might be you on your own. It’s not hard to spot… :grimacing:

This is what your dealing with simple people who don’t have a clue except following the pack
The country is going to shut down in the next few days nothing surer
We were to late in the guidelines that boris gave out
It’s simple if you have a brain mind your mam and dad

I see the usual stuff on here,same old bully boys,that’s why this forum isnt that popular anymore.
Someone comes on with an opinion and the old little clique comes along,stuff that,that’s me off for a few more months,bye bully boys.

Bigtruck3:

Having calculated the risk of dying from this infection , I would rather run the risk than be in the economic meltdown situation which we are now in . There is a limit to how much the government can afford to bail people out and we will be paying the cost of this virus for years to come . None of us knows if the actions taken by other countries were correct .

It’s expected, the response that has been here after all your just truck drivers thinking you’re saving lifes by going to work
It’s the lower mentality that’s going to affect you and you don’t even know it
People you know will die people you love will die, and when the time comes you won’t even get a mention of what you did, I went to work
Give it a couple off days and you won’t be able to buy a bottle of water in your shops. Nothing surer

BigTruck3

You seem a little tense, maybe its time to take a break from the keyboard- we have assisted you with this- maybe come back in a couple days when you have calmed down a touch

109LWB:

‘If’ it’s really a specific bat virus that has been modified to transmit specifically between humans all bets are off.IE anyone who says this is a zoonotic virus is lying and they know it.

If 9/11 was what I think it was, as I’ve said long ago on here, then that was the time to face China down and that’s how you deal with what was/is a matter of defence not health.Too late now this is what you get from appeasement for kickbacks and allowing a corrupt establishment to set the agenda.

As for me I’m ready and willing to get back to work for the last time one way or another.No need for bs regs like DCPC or tachos now just reinstate my entitlement and might as well lift weight and dimensions restrictions so make it an LHV.Just pay me my UC + the 60% I’m due and give me the keys.

The fact that Bozo doesn’t seem to think it’s that serious says it might just be a fake staged incident as part of an agenda.

Mazzer2:
In the run up to the last election people said that they wanted politicians to tell the truth now a politician has done that, :open_mouth: people don’t like it.

Saying that trading and providing open links with a bunch of phsycopathic Communist retards is supposedly good for us, isn’t exactly the truth.

Bigtruck3:
The country is going to shut down in the next few days nothing surer
We were to late in the guidelines that boris gave out
It’s simple if you have a brain mind your mam and dad

Define ‘shut down’.

Tude:
We sold ourselves out…
msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavi … spartanntp

No ‘we’ didn’t cut down the forests and cage the bats and take them to be eaten alive at the local supermarket.
However there’s no proof that this has anything to do with natural transmission of a zoonotic bat virus anyway.We do have documented proof that such viruses have been ‘messed’ with by satanic scientist scum so that they will transmit to humans and obviously between humans.
No one has given out any warnings that humans can transmit it back to animals of any species.It only transmits between humans.
Zoonotic bs.