Antidote to Greta Thunberg

Has anyone any comments on the utterings of the 19 year old German young lady called Naomi Seibt.
She was given a hard time by Piers Morgan some time ago on TV.
Perhaps she could be locked in a room with Greta to sort it all out!

Thunberhg is very much do as I say not as I do, her carbon footprint is huge, flying to all the climate conferences, earning huge sums of cash…
The German is just saying what we all believe, somebody is telling huge lie’s and taxing us in the name of climate change. The German is getting a lot of likes from the fuel industry,… O and she is a bit better looking than that Green eco snowflake,.

biggriffin:
Thunberhg is very much do as I say not as I do, her carbon footprint is huge, flying to all the climate conferences, earning huge sums of cash…
The German is just saying what we all believe, somebody is telling huge lie’s and taxing us in the name of climate change. The German is getting a lot of likes from the fuel industry,… O and she is a bit better looking than that Green eco snowflake,.

vox.com/the-highlight/2019/ … ng-airline

maybe you should read this before babbling nonsense.

jakethesnake:

biggriffin:

Says the man who cites a 2 year old opinion article as fact.
It’s well documented after the event that her carbon free jaunt to the United nations aboard that multi million dollar yacht had several crews fly transatlantic to get her there.
Not to mention all the support staff that were along for the ride.

So Biggriffin has right. She is a massive hypocrite and it’s all a hoax.

AndieHyde:

jakethesnake:

biggriffin:

It’s well documented after the event that her carbon free jaunt to the United nations aboard that multi million dollar yacht had several crews fly transatlantic to get her there.

Yeah you know all about it obviously. :unamused: Yeah BG has right. :laughing:

jakethesnake:

AndieHyde:

jakethesnake:

biggriffin:

Yeah you know all about it obviously. :unamused: Yeah BG has right. :laughing:

Poor jakey, proved wrong Again, so picks fault with auto-correction, Doh!!!

Really ? You really need to do some studying but if that makes you happy I am pleased for you. :laughing:

reuters.com/article/us-clima … SKBN1XU07Y

networks.online/gphsn/news/1001 … -2038-exit

forbes.com/sites/marisagarci … 229c77150f

It’s clear that the gullible Brits are being led like sheep into being a captive market for European nuclear energy industry at 20p per kwh just to start with.

jakethesnake:
Really ? You really need to do some studying but if that makes you happy I am pleased for you. :laughing:

Mr. Scott D. Weitzenhoffer.
Please take a bow as the audience gives you a standing ovation.

Greta her efforts have included private jets to get her to conferences on top of regular flights .
The photos of her on a train were rather voided by a table full of plastic food containers . All these rallies are spoilt by the generators having to be run to provide power to charge all media devices that the young rely on and to power up the sound and lighting systems they cannot do without .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

jakethesnake:

If it makes you feel better, I drive around in a nice 3.2L diesel vehicle, I am looking at buying a new diesel van which will pollute more.

Next you will say climate change is the reason the gum trees here in Australia caused the fire, and be a denier if facts that trees here need fire to regrow and its natural …

Just like the floods in the UK, the welsh was the worst in 200 years, what excuses for the carbon foot print can you make for 200 years ago huh,

Climate change is fake.

Climate change is real! It is happening now as it has always been happening. The Earth has gone through Ice Ages and periods of extreme heat. The disastrous fires in Australia were caused by poor land management, The Aboriginals burnt the grass but the white settlers didnt . Most of the flooding is caused as a result of us tarmacing over the flood plains.

The Earth has gone through Ice Ages and periods of extreme heat.

Quite correct but have you bothered to research how much it has heated up recently compared to the past? There has been a very sudden rise incase you did not know.

It’s strange how opinions differ from a lorry forum to scientific views and hard evidence. :wink:

jakethesnake:
Quite correct but have you bothered to research how much it has heated up recently compared to the past?

Have you? (Tip) take a look at the PETM of approximately 55 million years ago, not too many cheap flights and 4x4’s knocking around then.

the maoster:

jakethesnake:
Quite correct but have you bothered to research how much it has heated up recently compared to the past?

Have you? (Tip) take a look at the PETM of approximately 55 million years ago, not too many cheap flights and 4x4’s knocking around then.

I once saw someone get knocked over by a car.
Therefore on one can be knocked over by a truck.

Picking out one event shows little.
Look at the cycle of CO2 if you like though. Nice graphics on the NASA climate site. Over many millions of years there us a cycling of CO2 levels. But since the 1950’s there is a massive near vertical spike. Absolutely unprecedented. Difficult to see any explanation for such a large and sharp change outside of human influence.
A massive meteor strike or series of volcanoes would have been noticed I expect.

alamcculloch:
Climate change is real! It is happening now as it has always been happening. The Earth has gone through Ice Ages and periods of extreme heat. The disastrous fires in Australia were caused by poor land management, The Aboriginals burnt the grass but the white settlers didnt . Most of the flooding is caused as a result of us tarmacing over the flood plains.

Climate change is real, yes.
But it is happening much, much, more rapidly than ever before.
There have been more weather records broken recently than at any period before.
In the two hundred or so years of records look at how many peaks and troughs ate getting bunched up now.
Weather isn’t climate, but it is an indication.

grumpyken52:
Greta her efforts have included private jets to get her to conferences on top of regular flights .
The photos of her on a train were rather voided by a table full of plastic food containers . All these rallies are spoilt by the generators having to be run to provide power to charge all media devices that the young rely on and to power up the sound and lighting systems they cannot do without .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

If I point to an obese man eating cream cakes and say that’s a bad thing, am I wrong?
If I happen to be a bit porky myself does that alter my comments that cream cakes are bad for fatties?.
If I spend a hundred quid on a device that saves me a thousand, that’d be a good investment.
If Thunberg burns a few tons of fuel to get the message out there, and save much more?
That’s ok I reckon.
She’s not the Messiah. Don’t set her up as a straw man, to knock over.

She may not be the Messiah but she travels all over the world preaching that others shouldn’t travel all over the world. Sorry but she and the people who fill her head with this nonsense ask and deserve to be knocked down-several times.

the maoster:

jakethesnake:

I suggest you check the period the scientists are talking about. There were next to no planes flying then and certainly no jets.
I also take it from your statement that you agree the planet is warming?