One for the diehard remoaners/The final word

I know it’s bad to gloat :blush: … but ■■■■ it, we’ve had to put up with whinging and whining for the last 2 to 3 years.
So ■■■■ on this . :sunglasses: :laughing:
youtu.be/xjQvSGwPY40

Do you really think that Remainer Bozo and his band of false flag Remainers is taking us out of the EU. :unamused:

:smiley: a like button needed

Boohooo

i reckon we’ll go back in, remember when we chopped the kings head off and then a few years later everyone was all like we dont like this republic anymore mr Cromwell we’d better go back to having a king again. thats the british way

anyway

Elsker du også smagen af dansk sommer? Så lav denne klassiske, nordiske grød - rødgrød med fløde, og server den for gæsterne på terrassen i sommersolen. Grøden har en dejlig smag af friske og søde bær, som alle kan lide!

Carryfast:
Do you really think that Remainer Bozo and his band of false flag Remainers is taking us out of the EU. :unamused:

(Thanks for the rolling eyes emoji btw. :unamused: )
Do you really think I want to get into a 10 page Trucknet Tennis match with you on politics CF? :open_mouth:
My answer would be…I don’t really know if I’m honest, but I’m optimistic let’s say.
So as it’s the only hand of cards on the table, let’s see how he plays it instead of getting into hypothetical speculation as to what may or may not happen eh? I think we’ve all had more than enough of that already with the doom mongers…and here’s an extra rolling eyes just for you. :unamused:

robroy:
My answer would be…I don’t really know if I’m honest, but I’m optimistic let’s say.
So as it’s the only hand of cards on the table, let’s see how he plays it

Almost 4 years for the LibDem in all but name Party to tell us that we might leave if we wait patiently for another 10 years or so.But as in 2016 we must remain to leave.

Will leaving help the working man? Doubt it, so far it’s just made my summer hols more expensive.

Sent from my R19 using Tapatalk

Beetlejuice:
Boohooo

Why are they all wearing Farage masks?

Franglais:

Beetlejuice:
Boohooo

You didn’t watch the you tube vid then?..he looked fairly happy to me. :smiley:

Munchkin:
Will leaving help the working man? Doubt it, so far it’s just made my summer hols more expensive.

Yeh because the EU was all for the British working man wasn’t it. :unamused:
Only working man it remains for, and helps, are those themselves who work in that self serving cluster f. of a gravy train.

robroy:

Franglais:

Beetlejuice:
Boohooo

You didn’t watch the you tube vid then?..he looked fairly happy to me. :smiley:

I did watch the video.
Struck me he hasn’t much faith in the UK, saying he will support Johnson in wanting to get away from a level playing field. Doesn’t he believe we’re good enough to make our way fairly? Maybe he’s from the same camp as some others: Blaming everyone in the EU for our national shortcomings?
I believe we don’t need to skew things to do better, but let’s see if Johnson writes a new set of rules in 11months?

Screen-Shot-2020-01-30-at-13_40_22.png

Darkside:

The same Jim Davidson who appeared as a character witness for Brian Brendon Wright?
My, how he must be laughing, cries of merriment echoing off the cell walls.

Franglais:

Beetlejuice:
Boohooo

Give it up buttercup lol

Carryfast:

Would have thought Johnson would have been out and about if he was proud and optimistic.
Just a three minute video on his Facebook page I believe.

Darkside:

Carryfast:

Would have thought Johnson would have been out and about if he was proud and optimistic.

■■■■ me mate :unamused: , it was only 12 hours to when you posted and 9 off them were bedtime hours. :unamused:

robroy:

Darkside:

Carryfast:

[zb] me mate :unamused: , it was only 12 hours to when you posted and 9 off them were bedtime hours. :unamused:

I meant on the 31st to be honest. Not a word from him.

Darkside:

To be fair he’s managed to sell May’s fake Brexit to the believers so it’s obvious he’s now going to quit while he’s ahead.Let’s get this right we have to Remain so as to Leave just like these muppets sold the country in 2016.

Darkside:

robroy:

Darkside:

Carryfast:

[zb] me mate :unamused: , it was only 12 hours to when you posted and 9 off them were bedtime hours. :unamused:

Johnson? He who refused to be questioned by Andrew Neil?
But never mind, here he is staunchly fighting off hard questions, by a mob of inquisitors, that his team have chosen. Note the way he self-confidently checks with his handler that he has answered correctly. No danger of putting one over on this guy!

youtube.com/watch?v=vmJC1N1jujg