What's your best sweet tooth over Christmas

Is it galaxy or cabureys or something else personally i love galaxy

galaxy caramel for the ultimate chokky orgasmic experience for me. :slight_smile:

Bigtruck3:

FFS seriously the ■■■■ you keep making up what is wrong with you have a long look at yourself and spare us all and yourself from further embarrassment hopefully you’ll be back at school tomorrow

robthedog:

Bigtruck3:

FFS seriously the [zb] you keep making up what is wrong with you have a long look at yourself and spare us all and yourself from further embarrassment hopefully you’ll be back at school tomorrow

Looks like he’s got you right where he wants…

robthedog:

Bigtruck3:

FFS seriously the [zb] you keep making up what is wrong with you have a long look at yourself and spare us all and yourself from further embarrassment hopefully you’ll be back at school tomorrow

I have some spare ones you can use.

Breaking up a bar of galaxy caramel over the wifes *#%^ you get the rest [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigtruck3:

Obviously not a proper trucker or would have a sweet tooth for yorkie bars

edd1974:

Bigtruck3:

Obviously not a proper trucker or would have a sweet tooth for yorkie bars

definitely NOT a trucker just a fantasist check out all his pathetic threads

robthedog:

Bigtruck3:

It must have been a joy to have been around you over the Christmas did you only get a bag of coal

Bigtruck3:

robthedog:

Bigtruck3:

It must have been a joy to have been around you over the Christmas did you only get a bag of coal

No I was living in the real world