Funny old world innit

apple.news/AaQSQ_3zWTguiz03xyQ3M0w

Looking at the comments I don’t think they got the response they thought, but maybe the fee from The Sun, will console em, and supplement their income from benefits. :unamused:

I’m all for live and let live, but why not just keep a low profile ffs.
It’s that poor little kid I feel sorry for…genuinely. :frowning:

that kid is going to be a messed in the head as whacko jacko and similar.
i would expect in normal circumstances its going to be a childhood of ridicule and bullying from other normal families kids at least during school hours though i would assume itl exist in a bubble of rose tinted exclusion .

surely final proof now that hitler should have won,and surely nothing like these wastes of skin would surely exist.
all they need now it to ask grotty thunderbags to be godmother and that should be the full set.

their entire existence can be summed up perfectly as sheriff beauford t justice says at 4.40 in.

youtube.com/watch?v=uN3c64j2DPE

Funny old world that people believe anything written by the Sun…

Darkside:
Funny old world that people believe anything written by the Sun…

It’s pure 100% pure fact mate…trust me. :bulb:
Not disclosing how I know either, but will go as far as to say they are no relation, friends, or acquaintances of mine just to clear that up.

Don’t bear them any grudge or any bad feeling either, I just wish these type of things and situations were not tried to be portrayed as ‘normal’ by the Liberal sector, and these type of people were not so keen to ram it down our necks using national publicity that is all.

Surely the fact it is a story means it isn’t normal though?

girls will be boys and boys will girls.

its a mixed up,muddled up, shook up world.

now where have I heard that before… :laughing:

Darkside:
Surely the fact it is a story means it isn’t normal though?

I know that and you know that, but we keep getting snippets drip fed to us from the media for example, trying to put across this type of thing is normal.
Take the BBC for instance :unamused: , Eastenders was on one night (the most PC soap out :unamused: ) a pregnant girl was asked…
‘‘What you hoping for, a girl, a boy or non binary’’ :open_mouth:
I was nearly sick with the bs sentiment in that question. :laughing:

Just had another example of the BBC promoting (for want of a better word) all this stuff.
Was scrolling through the car radio this morning, I don’t listen to R1 much these days, but a good track came on so I did.
End of track this ■■■■ Herbert comes on saying…
‘‘Special day for me today everyone, my first day on Radio 1 and, a special day for R1…I’m the first Non Binary presenter’’ … :neutral_face:
I mean, who actually gives a ■■■■ ■■.. and what is the relevance?Nobody would say ‘’ I’m the first goat shagger presenter on R1’’
So ■■■■ what eh? … It’s his ability to be a DJ (or lack of) that only anyones interested in for Christ’s sake. :unamused:

Anyhow I flicked over to Ken Bruce, …no mention of him having his tackle wipped off and calling himself Kelli B up to press.

The longer that I live on this planet the less I understand the occupants of it. :confused: I’m not homophobic or racist, I have probably worked with gays, lesbians, folk from all nations/religions/colour etc and it didn’t bother me, but none of them ever flaunted their ■■■■■■■■■. However nowadays almost anything goes and it is shouted from the rooftops as something to be proud of? Do the public REALLY need to know about these things? :unamused:

Pete.

This is the first ‘non binary’ R1 presenter I was on about who sounded, to anybody listening like a bloke.
Apparentlly political correctness dictates that when referring to said presenter, (and anybody else like said presenter) it ain’t ‘he’ or ‘she’, (and certainly not ‘it’) but the correct term is ‘‘THEY’’…

Apparentlly this is now to be considered ‘‘normal’’, anybody who dares to think not, or voices anything derogatory will be here on after referred to as (fill in the blank) •••••••phobic.
So now you know. :neutral_face:

nonbinary edward…the name kinda takes the guesswork out of it…laughable if they wernt serious,but laughable anyway. :unamused:

if anyoone could make a claim for being nonbinary then surely it must be grotty thunderbags and it it might stop people thinking shes an alien?

dieseldog999:
nonbinary edward…the name kinda takes the guesswork out of it…laughable if they wernt serious,but laughable anyway. :unamused:

if anyoone could make a claim for being nonbinary then surely it must be grotty thunderbags and it it might stop people thinking shes an alien?

Who tf is ‘Thunderbags’ DD ■■ :neutral_face:
:laughing: :laughing:

robroy:

dieseldog999:

That’s the forum’s resident Franky Boyle impersonator’s pet name for the world’s foremost truant/Climate Activist…

the nodding donkey:

robroy:

dieseldog999:

That’s the forum’s resident Franky Boyle impersonator’s pet name for the world’s foremost truant/Climate Activist…

Ah right…ok.
For some unknown reason I thought he was on about Vanessa Feltz. :neutral_face:

It’s nothing to do with me, to be honest