M62 Flasher!!!

A couple of years ago I was heading westbound on the M62 at about 08.30am, when I noticed what I would’ve described as one of the old VW telecom vans, parked on the grass embankment on the eastbound side near J21.
As I looked over at it, a young woman got out of the passenger side dressed only in stockings, sussies and knickers, dancing about waving to the passing traffic!!!
When I got to my destination, obviously the first topic of conversation I made was of what I’d just seen. Some believed me, some thought I’d been on the herbs.
So everytime I pass the same spot I always look to see if I’d get a second show, but I’ve never seen it since.
Now, the reason I’ve brought this up is, I was talking to an old lorry driver about strange sightings whilst out and about, and mentioned this lady flasher, but before I could finish the story, he finished it for me, saying he’d seen the same woman about half a dozen times at the same spot!
So imagine how relieved I was, knowing I wasn’t hallucinating.

Anyone else seen her? :question: :question: :question:

I used to see the couple in the ford sierra on the M1 nears scratchwood years ago with the woman naked and giving the guy ‘O’. I pulled up at the staples roundabout at the end and they stopped, she wound down the window and asked “did you enjoy that driver ?”
I replied “not as much as he did”

There is a Volvo car drives around the north west bit of the M25 at night drawing level with trucks. The female drive is wearing a fur coat which is opened and the woman inside is wearing nothing but benders. Wierd.

A few of my mates have seen this. Its quite an old black 740 saloon you want to have a lookout for it :slight_smile:

There used to a bloke drive up and down M6 wearing sussies and nickers a few years ago

oddsodz:
There used to a bloke drive up and down M6 wearing sussies and nickers a few years ago

YEAH ! but then I emigrated :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pat Hasler:

oddsodz:

YEAH ! but then I emigrated :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

How we miss you!!!

Well here’s a true story to make you laugh on a similar subject…

About 18 months ago,2 of my work colleagues were doing a Friday night run from Sherburn-in-Elmet,(Yes.That supermarket depot.) to Wellingborough.Motoring down the A1,a dark blue Transit passes the rear one,and slows down.First driver looks into said Transit,and sees a rather shapely pair of legs clad in all the gear. :open_mouth: Frantic phone call to front runner,telling him what he has seen,then both trucks slow down.

Transit then speeds up,and catches up with front runner,and does exactly the same.This goes on for quite a few miles,until eventually,Transit pulls into a layby.

Moments later,2 Volvo FM12’s enter same layby at speed,and catch Transit up,pulling in front of it.Transit then sets off,at slow speed with interior light on.

Both drivers,thinking their luck is in,look down again only to find out it’s a BLOKE dressed as a woman. :astonished:

Exit,2 Volvo FM12’s at speed.

Laugh? You bet I did!!! :laughing:

(PS:I hasten to add,I was NOT one of those drivers that night.)

Quinny:
Both drivers,thinking their luck is in,look down again only to find out it’s a BLOKE dressed as a woman.

LMAO! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

oddsodz:

I’ve witnessed a couple of strang’uns over the years. The first instance was along the M4 by Bristol, I could see in my mirror a Rover 214 driving erratically and then when along the side of me I looked down and saw this fella masterbating!! Sick! He eventually passed me and then a few minutes later he violently swerved! Draw your owns conclusions…
Another time on the M25 by Watford a Fiat Brava overtook me slowly, looked down and saw a naked woman massaging herself!

Gads!!

Halloween night 2 girls showed ( . )( . ) :open_mouth:

I should have turned on the dome light and let em see I’m a girl. :grimacing:

many moons ago when i was doing my apprenticeship (7.5t bread deliveries) i was approaching a set of lights that were green but in lane two (of two) a car was just sitting there (this being in the early hours) which i thought strange,as i got nearer the lights changed.

i then pull up on the inside & look down like you do & there is a couple her talking into the microphone him washing his hands(he being the driver)the lights change i hit my horn he nearly lost his lmao :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Washing his hands? Now their’s a euphamism I’m not familiar with… Must find out what that one means…
And why don’t I ever see anything like this? mutter

allikat:
Washing his hands? Now their’s a euphamism I’m not familiar with… Must find out what that one means…

You’re kidding, right ? :laughing:

Unless you actually meant manual cleanliness… no, I’m too innocent to know what that means…

allikat:

I guess he must have been using ‘natures swarfega straight from the pot!’ :wink: :laughing:

:blush: :blush: :blush:

i think i understand now…

BryanH:

allikat:

I guess he must have been using ‘natures swarfega straight from the pot!’ :wink: :laughing:

pmsl :laughing:

i’ve heard storys of a flasher on the a50 in stoke on trent.from what i heard its a cracking pair of legs in all the gear but the beard he has really let him down.

2 weeks ago coming up to jnc 30 on the m1 a car appeared in lane 2 and starts flashing lights at me.i’m thinking the back door is open or something ,so slow down until the car pulls up alongside me.

anyway when it gets up to my window and look down the cars got this really bright red light plugged into ciggie lighter and the finest pair of legs in a split skirt right up to the ■■■■.next minute the skirt flips open(im thinking game on)and he proceeds to choke the chicken.needless to say i slammed the brakes on and this dude carrys on to the walkers crisps truck in front of me

i just pmsl it was so funny

so these things arn’t all they seem

jon

north surrey haulage:
many moons ago when i was doing my apprenticeship (7.5t bread deliveries) i was approaching a set of lights that were green but in lane two (of two) a car was just sitting there (this being in the early hours) which i thought strange,as i got nearer the lights changed.

i then pull up on the inside & look down like you do & there is a couple her talking into the microphone him washing his hands(he being the driver)the lights change i hit my horn he nearly lost his lmao :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Was the guy ‘WASHING HIS HANDS’ wearing a furry glove :question:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pat Hasler:

north surrey haulage:

Was the guy ‘WASHING HIS HANDS’ wearing a furry glove :question:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not you again??