prince philip

anyone heard anymore of the crash he got t boned in a while ago where he pulled out in front of a wifey ( no pun intended) and got creamed?
have i just missed it,or has it been suitably canned since he surrendered his licence ect.
my sis in law just did the excaty same thing as him and is waiting for the cops to come and charge her,hence i remembered about the kebeb vendor.

I believe the chief constable of norfook, has retired with a nice pension, and a letter from HMQ, the fat fenny the Duke walloped, was dragged thro the press as a scammer, benefit cheat etc, usual cover up

dieseldog999:
anyone heard anymore of the crash he got t boned in a while ago where he pulled out in front of a wifey ( no pun intended) and got creamed?
have i just missed it,or has it been suitably canned since he surrendered his licence ect.
my sis in law just did the excaty same thing as him and is waiting for the cops to come and charge her,hence i remembered about the kebeb vendor.

Watch the CROWN on Netflix it will give you some idea of how it all works i don’t know if all fiction but some has to be true it’s a real eyeoppener and a great watch he was a bit of a lad in his day

dieseldog999:

Watch the CROWN on Netflix it will give you some idea of how it all works i don’t know if all fiction but some has to be true it’s a real eyeoppener and a great watch he was a bit of a lad in his day

Andrew applies for Chauffeur job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheel Nut:

And him and daddy go for a trip to Paris [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Didn’t the police announce a while ago no further action would be taken?

I remember the woman involved indignant that she’d heard nothing from the palace so he writes a letter and she turns to jelly and compliments him on how beautiful the letter was! :smiley: Seems the royals still impress some

Wheel Nut:

dieseldog999:

I think it’s not so unusual for accidents with no major consequences not to go to court, or it might be a Norfolk thing,
Many years ago my little brother rode his learner motorbike through the back of a car, while carrying a pillion, who wasn’t wearing a crash helmet.
The Police did attend, but nobody was hurt and they decided that at his bike was a write off, they would bother with charges.

Bigtruck3:

dieseldog999:

Never been a fan of the royals but i must say I’m really enjoying watching The Crown, and yes phillip does come across as a proper lad back in the day…especially the months and months spent sailing the world on the royal yacht with one or more conquest in each port…[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

truckertang:

Bigtruck3:

dieseldog999:

Never been a fan of the royals but i must say I’m really enjoying watching The Crown, and yes phillip does come across as a proper lad back in the day…especially the months and months spent sailing the world on the royal yacht with one or more conquest in each port…[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Plus 2 of his siblings wed to 2 high ranking nazis. Bit of a lad plus his off comment remark about wanting to return in the next life as a virus to wipe out the mass populace :unamused: in their world they have a deffo god complex.

manalishi:

truckertang:

Bigtruck3:

dieseldog999:

Plus 2 of his siblings wed to 2 high ranking nazis. Bit of a lad plus his off comment remark about wanting to return in the next life as a virus to wipe out the mass populace :unamused: in their world they have a deffo god complex.

Unfortunately, “having a God complex” is not restricted to just a few families.
Guess the ‘Windsors’ are the same as other families, some good, some bad, some delusional?

switchlogic:
Didn’t the police announce a while ago no further action would be taken?

I remember the woman involved indignant that she’d heard nothing from the palace so he writes a letter and she turns to jelly and compliments him on how beautiful the letter was! :smiley: Seems the royals still impress some

CPS, rather than police.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

He was a master of dry sayings in his day he had a great sense of humour he did not like the protocol of a being nobody in the family and tried to make his mark
He made his mark he was the person who set up the first television of the royal family at his own wedding
And it was a huge success

Bigtruck3:
He was a master of dry sayings in his day he had a great sense of humour he did not like the protocol of a being nobody in the family and tried to make his mark
He made his mark he was the person who set up the first television of the royal family at his own wedding
And it was a huge success

I think you refer to the tv being a huge success, rather tha…

Mis-post. Sorry