Brexit .....embarrassment

Whether you love, like, hate, or are indifferent towards Boris Johnson, and whatever his motives are, either honourable, self serving, career advancing or otherwise, (I don’t t particularly care btw) he is trying his utmost to carry out the will of the majority of the electorate in a democratic fashion, to get us to hell out of the corrupt cluster ■■■■ that is the EU.
On the other side you have the ones who can not accept a democratic vote, who did not get the result they wanted (or expected) whinging and whining away, trying (and succeeding) to scupper his plans at every move, by using every tenuous loophole, tactic and dirty trick (including attempted character assasinations) to avoid Brexit.
So now he has to go cap in hand to ask for another extension…the humiliation. :unamused:

I bet the EU member countries are laughing their bits off at this once great country, the same EU member countries of at least one that we once defeated, and others who we once helped to liberate from another attempted ‘European Union’…in the realms of time, not THAT long ago either. :bulb:
For once in my life I am embarrassed to be a Brit. :neutral_face:

+!
bit of an understatement there bud.
id think the civilised world is laughing their ■■■■ off if for no other reason that by looking at the state of boris. :slight_smile:

• 2 gotta agree it’s just a farce

by the way, the clocks go back this weekend………… i’m putting mine back to 1940 a time when this country had some balls…

Had my fill of politics over the last few years. People died for our right to vote & you get these Muppets making right mess of it.
Just wait till wee Jimmy Crankie (Nicola Sturgeon) gets another independence referendum. Then you’ll see a bigger shambles. Back to months of everyone falling out with each other over something they actually know very little about.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

DF40:
Had my fill of politics over the last few years. People died for our right to vote & you get these Muppets making right mess of it.
Just wait till wee Jimmy Crankie (Nicola Sturgeon) gets another independence referendum. Then you’ll see a bigger shambles. Back to months of everyone falling out with each other over something they actually know very little about.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
if she does s good a job for scotland as she does for her home constituency then she might as well call putin a fanny and dare him to nuke scotland as there wont be much difference to whats left now that its been so “diversified”…just be thankful you dont live there.
the youtube videos showing life there today are pretty disgusting to say the least.

No he’s just a pro EU Tory Federalist like all the rest.This whole charade was planned from the point when Bojo’s Remainer mate Camoron’s rigged referendum meant to seal us into Lisbon backfired by some miracle.

Totally agree RobRoy. Boris is trying to get the job done but every other MP is making it impossible for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like the EU are hell bent on splitting the uk up now, and as you say causing us much embarassment are the poliprats in HOC.The standards in politicians have dropped to an all time low.
What sad times.

regarding Scotland…why would anyone want to live there :confused: desperate dank place,awful weather nearly all year round,then you get the midges in their ‘summer’.my mum escaped from there (Rothesay),when she met my dad,and she never wanted to live back up there.i still have family up there…but most have moved to civilisation.if the Scots do leave the UK,i think they’ll sink faster than the Titanic :frowning:

carryfast-yeti:
regarding Scotland…why would anyone want to live there :confused: desperate dank place,awful weather nearly all year round,then you get the midges in their ‘summer’.my mum escaped from there (Rothesay),when she met my dad,and she never wanted to live back up there.i still have family up there…but most have moved to civilisation.if the Scots do leave the UK,i think they’ll sink faster than the Titanic :frowning:

So true its a ■■■■ hole

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

What people forget, until recently until the wind blew the other way, Johnson was a dyed in the wool europhile, european union ran through him like lettering through a stick of rock, which is the real Johnson, e’skeptic or e’phile?

I keep hoping, in vain, that we have witnessed the best wheeze of the last 100 years with all this Brino ■■■■■■■■ of reheating May’s deal and betraying the DUP (who are the only reason the cons could raise a govt at all after May’s stupid general election farce) though it’s quite natural for tories to betray, its in their DNA.
What i hope is that all this shenanigens has been subterfuge and we’ll leave by default on the night of 31st October, in which case Johnson has played a blinder and saved the country from subservience to what is plainly obvious is the new fourth reich, look up whaty the deal means regarding foreign policy, our armed services and fisheries, it is a surrender document such as a country defeated in a bloody war would sign in disgrace, after which a leader with gravitas or honour would lock himself in his study,smoke a cigar whilst swallowing a tot of whisky and then blow his brains out.

Parliament as a whole has betrayed the people of this country, they have made a mockery of democracy, and if we do not get Brexit it is proof we now live in an elected dictatorship, where no matter who you vote for or what you vote for, the dictator class do whatever they want anyway as they have been doing for many years now…no one ever asked us if we wanted our country changed beyond all recognition over the last couple of decades? Just be quiet you awful 'ist/'phobe, keep quiet and carry on.

If we leave, and i do mean leave not surrender to vassalage, there is no such thing as soft or hard Brexit, you are either in the EU or out, then Johnson really will be the new Churchill.

And next week we continue the tradition of making an example of the the only man with honourable intentions to walk through the door of Westminister.

Do as your told.

We won’t be leaving anytime soon.

The Tory Party are now upset with the results of two public votes so are pushing for another (third) General Election. I thought public votes had to be respected.

Boris Johnson is hell bent on blaming everyone else for not leaving, so it looks like he is actually trying to get us out, when we all knew he is pro EU.

blueovalcraig:
Totally agree RobRoy. Boris is trying to get the job done but every other MP is making it impossible for him.

BJ’S doing nothing more than the job he was groomed for.Hatched in the establishment control farms-Eton/Oxford/Bullingdon,he’s merely a chess piece alongside the direct from central-casting Fabian-group throwback,Corbyn to perpetuate the age old delusion that there’s actually a choice of political representation other than the agendas of Banking,pharma,energy and ‘royalty’.
It’s time to disabuse ourselves of this perpetual farrago as millions thankfully are increasingly realising.I don’t recall any manifestos advocating deeply sinister, 5G ,technology rollouts,nor concrete, eyesore,rural decimation.Ancient woodland destruction to enable HS2 etc,etc.
Who do you really think Westminster and it’s comedians are really representing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darkside:

The Tory Party are now upset with the results of two public votes so are pushing for another (third) General Election. I thought public votes had to be respected.

Boris Johnson is hell bent on blaming everyone else for not leaving, so it looks like he is actually trying to get us out, when we all knew he is pro EU.

As I said in o/p wtf does it matter what his motives are or what he thinks himself, he is trying with two arms tied behind his back to achieve getting us out, as voted for by the majority of the electorate.
Looks like the EU has granted us an extension to Jan 31, like I said…laughing their bigots off at this country. :imp:

Still, at least those who evidently run this country, the whinging minority will be happy eh?:roll:

robroy:

Darkside:

As I said in o/p wtf does it matter what his motives are or what he thinks himself, he is trying with two arms tied behind his back to achieve getting us out, as voted for by the majority of the electorate.
Looks like the EU has granted us an extension to Jan 31, like I said…laughing their bigots off at this country. :imp:

Still, at least those who evidently run this country, the whinging minority will be happy eh?:roll:

Serious question then, what make you say Boris Johnson is seriously trying to achieve Brexit?

Just based on what I read, see and hear, …and no, before you ask, I don’t believe everything I am told, but I can only make a judgement on such and decide what is, and what is not genuine or accurate.

So…what makes you think he isn’t?

robroy:
Just based on what I read, see and hear, …and no, before you ask, I don’t believe everything I am told, but I can only make a judgement on such and decide what is, and what is not genuine or accurate.

So…what makes you think he isn’t?

He is on record expressing his support of EU membership.

He didn’t seem to want to join Davis at the Grass Roots Out meetings.

He voted for May’s BRINO deal.

He didn’t withdraw the Government’s defence against the Tilbrook case.

He didn’t establish a definition of ‘Withdrawal’ within the ‘Withdrawal’ Act ( obviously by definition not May’s BRINO deal to Rejoin or Extend to Revoke ) before sending it for assent.

He hasn’t called a state of emergency,thereby forcing through proper Brexit,under martial law,on grounds of National defence against obvious foreign takeover and infiltration of government.

Oh and he’s just another in a long line of PM’s leading the same Party which took us into the EU by hiding FCO 30/1048 and campaigned to stay in it in 1975,then signed us up to Maastricht,and which then launched a state funded Remain propaganda campaign,as part of a rigged one sided ‘referendum’,obviously meant to tie us into Lisbon.

Carryfast mate :unamused: ,.I ain’t an armchair self confessed political expert like yourself, I drive a truck for a living, and have little interest in In depth politics, or political history.
If my political naivety is evident to you, I can not help that.
Like I said I only form opinions and interpret them from what I see, just like the majority of most working class people I would even say…
I have given my take and viewpoint on it, you have given yours, time will tell who is right and wrong on this.

So we’ll let that suffice, as I’ve no will, desire nor intention to get into a 5 page+ debate on this with you bud.

nor me…