No Deal France

Can you imagine getting off the boat, if you did it before borders were removed you will know what I’m talking about
Do you really think they are going to make it easy, no way
I remember them standing on the steps as you got off the boat looking for the drop and if you didn’t give it you were delayed to no end
They hate the UK as it is they are going to love this and make it has hard as possible

nightline:
Can you imagine getting off the boat, if you did it before borders were removed you will know what I’m talking about
I remember them standing on the steps as you got off the boat looking for the drop and if you didn’t give it you were delayed to no end
They hate the UK as it is they are going to love this and make it has hard as possible

So you’re saying let’s go on being blackmailed by a bunch of thieving foreign scumbags who by your own admission hate us.Might as well have surrendered to Germany in 1939 by that logic or at least declared neutral in 1914. :unamused:

Carryfast:

nightline:

So you’re saying let’s go on being blackmailed by a bunch of thieving foreign scumbags who by your own admission hate us.Might as well have surrendered to Germany in 1939 by that logic or at least declared neutral in 1914. :unamused:

Trust me they hated you before that
It has the making of a nightmare scenario

nightline:

Carryfast:

"nightline’':

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Every fight against dictatorial Federal takeover is a necessary nightmare and duty of all patriots.Federalists hate Secessionists nothing new there in that regard.The feeling is generally mutual throughout history.As I said we should have stayed neutral in 1914 in that regard.Leaving us much richer and stronger to then smash an over stretched war weakened Germany later with France also no longer a player.Instead of which German Federalism wins by default helped by the quisling enemy within. :unamused:

Carryfast:

nightline:

Carryfast:

"nightline’':

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Every fight against dictatorial Federal takeover is a necessary nightmare and duty of all patriots.Federalists hate Secessionists nothing new there in that regard.The feeling is generally mutual throughout history.As I said we should have stayed neutral in 1914 in that regard.Leaving us much richer and stronger to then smash an over stretched war weakened Germany later with France also no longer a player.Instead of which German Federalism wins by default helped by the quisling enemy within. :unamused:
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
You know something Carryfast? You may well be right. But all your ranting and raving about Federalists and Communists and Patriots and traitors makes absolutely no difference to the man on the Clapham omnibus. Wether we are ruled by a King, a President or a lunatic , what will be will be. They all have their own interest at heart, not that of the common man.
If we remain in Europe, things wont get better, or worse, for the working class, than they are now.
If we leave Europe, things will not get beter for you or me either. They may get beter for rich people, and ir those who wish to profit of of the back of the work force.