And If The UK Leaves Europe

It will be the same as Canada and the likes you will be flooded with India and Pakistan cheap labour with the promises of the streets are paved with gold, as if you haven’t got enough as it is
So you can’t win and the money will never change it will only be decreased
No big markets to tap up only 3 world I I haven’t even mentioned Africa

Actually you did just mention Africa! I’m gonna take a stab in the dark here; are you by any chance a remainer? If so my heart goes out to you. Seriously it does, it must be terrifying scrabbling around pushing anything, absolutely anything to justify your position.

Here’s and idea, it is what it is, we are OUT so why not accept that and use your energy uselfully by accepting that fact and to paraphrase Kennedy “ask not what my country can do for me, but rather what I can do for my country?”

Just a thought.

the maoster:
Actually you did just mention Africa! I’m gonna take a stab in the dark here; are you by any chance a remainer? If so my heart goes out to you. Seriously it does, it must be terrifying scrabbling around pushing anything, absolutely anything to justify your position.

Here’s and idea, it is what it is, we are OUT so why not accept that and use your energy uselfully by accepting that fact and to paraphrase Kennedy “ask not what my country can do for me, but rather what I can do for my country?”

Just a thought.

If you could just define out that would be a big help, good luck with that
As it stands nobody knows and my version is and its what if
So please define
Nothing to do with sides
Do you know something everyone else don’t o wait you do
You voted out but yet your still there
What a surprise

You might be lucky and get a few Australia people to come home to work because you still have a input there
But serious who in there right mind would leave a paradise to work for 9 quid a hour and live in a truck and the other 10 hours for 25 quid
Not a hope
So your stuck with the Indian or the Pakistani he will do it for less

What a time that was
Never to be repeated
History in the making

nightline:
It will be the same as Canada and the likes you will be flooded with India and Pakistan cheap labour with the promises of the streets are paved with gold, as if you haven’t got enough as it is
So you can’t win and the money will never change it will only be decreased
No big markets to tap up only 3 world I I haven’t even mentioned Africa

Ironically Canada takes a similar position regarding 3rd world immigration as the EU.Refugees bs. :unamused:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/po … 32376.html

the maoster:

Just a thought.

Good thought.
The country needs a stable financial base so we can build a stable society in the future.
The only people gaining from all this current instability and uncertainty are short term investors and financial speculators.
We need to put this nonsense of Brexit and Unicorn economics behind us now. Just say “no” to Brexit and let’s get all of us true patriots together, getting the country back on course!
Nice to have you on board Maoster!

Franglais:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: That’s actually quite funny :smiley: :smiley:

I am gonna need you to PM me your address though my friend so I can send you all my surplus cutlery 'cos I have a feeling that you’ll need it all to eat all of that humble pie heading your way! :wink:

We need to put this nonsense of Brexit behind us now.

I’ll think you will find remoners started all this nonsense , cry about losing the vote, putting a log in the spokes to derail it.so we find ourselves in the place we are now.all thanks to them,them that cant think outside of the box let alone get out of it, well done every remainer

the maoster:

Franglais:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: That’s actually quite funny :smiley: :smiley:

I am gonna need you to PM me your address though my friend so I can send you all my surplus cutlery 'cos I have a feeling that you’ll need it all to eat all of that humble pie heading your way! :wink:

I know you’ve got a sense of humour about all this, unfortunately not everyone does though.
There are some who think because they love their country and hold one particular point of view, that any different viewpoint must be anti-British.
Well, I’ve got a strong view about what is best for my country. I do hold myself to think about what is best for the country as a whole, not just myself.
I see the country being throw open to a bunch of ERG carpet baggers, interested in short term gains. They are not thinking about how the UK, in Europe and also in the World will fare.
This isn’t the 16th or 17th century when we went out and conquered other lands.
We ARE part of group of free countries and why we can’t all wake up to that is beyond me.
■■■■! I’ve slipped into wagging finger mode.
Humble pie?
I’m not a vegetarian. I’ll eat what’s served.

the maoster:

Just a thought.

One does not have to be a Remainer, to understand that the Tories will probably ramp up immigration from places that are even cheaper than EE.

Like they already have done, frankly, after 9 years in power.

Rjan:

That’s the thing, so far ■■■ I know wee can bring in people from outside the EU anyway, its just we have to accept them from the EU no questions.

Don’t worry, all parties will want to ramp that. Cheap labour seems to be on all tjeir minds mostly as they are all run by very rich business people who look after their mates interests, ie: shareholders.

As fir panic about Indian labour mentioned earlier - think they are about 40 years behind and most of those people worked hard, bettered themselves and are much richer than me.

trevHCS:

Rjan:

That’s the thing, so far ■■■ I know wee can bring in people from outside the EU anyway, its just we have to accept them from the EU no questions.

Don’t worry, all parties will want to ramp that. Cheap labour seems to be on all tjeir minds mostly as they are all run by very rich business people who look after their mates interests, ie: shareholders.

As fir panic about Indian labour mentioned earlier - think they are about 40 years behind and most of those people worked hard, bettered themselves and are much richer than me.

Yes they would be because after the country was given back to them you agreed to let as many in that had a few Bob
We are talking about the man on the street who will give his right arm to get the basic rate
Bite your hand off for it
The plan would be work a few years then benefits

You can be sure the government has already been to all these 3 world countries already sourcing them out and how cheap they will work for
They won’t have a choice if no deal they will be cut off completely from Europe
Why because there is nobody in the world more good at what they do than the EU
Plus they want the uk to suffer big time if they walk away and suffer why because they want to show the consequences to all the other countries in the EU to put the fear of God into them to even think about leaving. It’s not rocket science

You can be sure the government has already been to all these 3 world countries already sourcing them out and how cheap they will work for
They won’t have a choice if no deal they will be cut off completely from Europe
Why because there is nobody in the world more good at what they do than the EU
Plus they want the uk to suffer big time if they walk away and suffer why because they want to show the consequences to all the other countries in the EU to put the fear of God into them to even think about leaving. It’s not rocket science

trevHCS:

Rjan:

Even the Poles it would seem.
google.com/amp/s/amp.dw.com … a-47502242

Rjan:

the maoster:

Just a thought.

One does not have to be a Remainer, to understand that the Tories will probably ramp up immigration from places that are even cheaper than EE.

And to reinforce that point here is a BBC report Feb 2019 using ONS figures:
bbc.com/news/uk-47400679

Edit to add
Link to FullFact Mar 2019 including reasons for immigration
fullfact.org/immigration/eu-migration-and-uk/

Franglais:
And to reinforce that point here is a BBC report

We can safely disregard anything which the laughably Pravda like Biased Broadcasting Corporation puts out here.With the exception of a few own goals from time to time when the news is just impossible to skew in favour of the zb EU zb pile.

trevHCS:

Rjan:

What questions would you ask them? Are you here to supply bosses who want to cut pay and conditions? Are you here to to backfill cuts to training and career paths?

The reality is that the vast majority of immigrants are not some foreign hoard of undesirables or loafers. They’re basically just decent, ordinary working people.

The problem is every time the bosses get their hand on a foreign doctor or nurse, that’s one less youth from the settled population (including the children of previous waves of immigration) they have to actually train and maintain to be a doctor or nurse.

Mass immigration is basically a scroungers charter for Western bosses. Every time they raze a middle-eastern society, and open the doors to “refugees”, that’s tens of thousands of experienced doctors, engineers, and scientists poached from those warzones.

We have to move the conversation on immigration away from the Tory and far-right narrative that the problem is of “controls” or of closer examination of the characters and contributions of immigrants. That’s all a complete red herring.

The real problem is of how bosses are using immigration to wage a class war, firstly against settled workers in the West, and secondly against poorer societies whose lifeblood and vitality they constantly drain through skills-creaming.

Carryfast:

Franglais:
And to reinforce that point here is a BBC report

We can safely disregard anything which the laughably Pravda like Biased Broadcasting Corporation puts out here.With the exception of a few own goals from time to time when the news is just impossible to skew in favour of the zb EU zb pile.

So you think the statistics quoted by the BBC, about soaring non-EU immigration, are not accurate?