If UK Stays In This Is What You Have To Look Forward To

The Turks are coming in the future down the road it will happen nothing surer
If you go by what they have let in up to now it’s a done deal
And if you think you have it bad know you have no idea of what lies ahead

Not quite sure what you’re getting at.

As I grew up in the Netherlands, I think I have a realistic view on the Turkish Migrant worker.
They work hard. They don’t complain. They do the jobs the locals think beneath them. They stoically put up with years of abuse. They fit in quietly without integrating or forming ghettos.

The problems started with the third generation. The “entitled” generation. Born in the Netherlands, from parents who were either born in the Netherlands, or moved as infants with their parents. Dutch, in all but name. Taking full advantage of all the benefits, but crying ‘racism’ at the merest opportunity. Shouting that the country that they were born in, is a ‘[zb]’ country, and that they want to leave, because they are treated badly.

As with .most economic migrants, who go to another country to better themselves by hard work and opportunities, they are let down by their offspring, who grow up to embrace the host countries “I want, and want for free” attitude.

I agree that there has to be a cap on the availability of the NHS and benefits to those who come here with no I intention to work/contribute, but you can not judge a person simply by the country he comes from.

It’s satire.

This is the project fear that won the Brexit vote.

Millions of Facebook adverts that targeted individuals so the regulators were initially unaware, posted no more than ten days before the vote so the regulators didn’t have time to shut them down for being obviously false.

Dominic ■■■■■■■■ may be smart, but he isn’t honest.

the nodding donkey:

As I grew up in the Netherlands, I think I have a realistic view on the Turkish Migrant worker.
They work hard. They don’t complain. They do the jobs the locals think beneath them. They stoically put up with years of abuse. They fit in quietly without integrating or forming ghettos.

The problems started with the third generation. The “entitled” generation. Born in the Netherlands, from parents who were either born in the Netherlands, or moved as infants with their parents. Dutch, in all but name. Taking full advantage of all the benefits, but crying ‘racism’ at the merest opportunity. Shouting that the country that they were born in, is a ‘[zb]’ country, and that they want to leave, because they are treated badly.

As with .most economic migrants, who go to another country to better themselves by hard work and opportunities, they are let down by their offspring, who grow up to embrace the host countries “I want, and want for free” attitude.

I agree that there has to be a cap on the availability of the NHS and benefits to those who come here with no I intention to work/contribute, but you can not judge a person simply by the country he comes from.

While there’s centuries of history in the Balkans including WW2 and what happened to Constantinople which says otherwise.

As for the EU’s plans to fast track Turkish EU membership.It’s all Brexit propaganda.Oh wait.

theguardian.com/world/2017/j … sion-talks

Carryfast:

the nodding donkey:

While there’s centuries of history in the Balkans including WW2 and what happened to Constantinople which says otherwise.

As for the EU’s plans to fast track Turkish EU membership.It’s all Brexit propaganda.Oh wait.

You are judging todays people by the actions of their forefathers?

Careful, people in glass houses and all that… :grimacing:

the nodding donkey:

Carryfast:

the nodding donkey:

:laughing: :laughing:
[zb]ing brilliant nd! :smiley:

Reef:

the nodding donkey:

I’m sure Oswald Mosely would have said the same in defence of the German Brownshirts and their Bosnian allies in the form of the SS Handschar.Ain’t German Federalism,allied with Islamic European expansionism,a ■■■■■.No problem just call them gast arbeiters this time on a best of three basis and everything will be ok. :unamused:

Carryfast:

Reef:

the nodding donkey:

I’m sure Oswald Mosely would have said the same in defence of the German Brownshirts and their Bosnian allies in the form of the SS Handschar.Ain’t German Federalism,allied with Islamic European expansionism,a ■■■■■.No problem just call them gast arbeiters this time on a best of three basis and everything will be ok. :unamused:

I’m not getting dragged down to your level CF, but your demented shouting down of anybody who doesn’t agree with you, reminds me of certain historical characters.

Anyway, I’ll leave you to it. Things to do in real life.