Scot referendum

If The Scottish want another referendum for independence from us, should we not have a referendum on whether we want them, it must work both ways

Try and keep up mate…It’s a new trend in the UK.,it’s called ignoring democracy.
Those who do not get their own way in a referendum result bleat and moan on for another referendum, (then maybe even another until they finally get the result that THEY want, and ■■■■ everybody else who voted for the opposite.

I’m thinking of advocating for a couple of football match re.plays, at both international and club level, last 2 seasons, because I did not get the results I wanted…it aint fair you know! :cry:

I’ll let you know how I get on after some serious moaning and belly aching…it may work. :smiley:

robroy:
Try and keep up mate…It’s a new trend in the UK.,it’s called ignoring democracy.
Those who do not get their own way in a referendum result bleat and moan on for another referendum, (then maybe even another until they finally get the result that THEY want, and [zb] everybody else who voted for the opposite.

I’m thinking of advocating for a couple of football match re.plays, at both international and club level, last 2 seasons, because I did not get the results I wanted…it aint fair you know! :cry:

I’ll let you know how I get on after some serious moaning and belly aching…it may work. :smiley:

Oh come on Rob. She’s gone now. Leave Theresa alone…