The Right to Reply

Here’s something I posted not ten minutes ago - resulting in a total busting of my FB account.

Watching the Markets… Gold and the Euro making strong gains today with Shares selling off strongly, and of course the obligatory further slump in the pound. What’s interesting here is that this action is not a “Bet against America” because their bond market is sharply HIGHER implying that despite the falls on the stock market, there is nothing untoward happening State-side at least. Not so with the POUND though. Today’s action seems like an attempt to “Back the Bank of England into a corner” tempting it to sell off any Gold Reserves at the current hiked prices… BUT this temptation must be RESISTED. The pound is lower because Pro EU speculators along with the actual European Central Bank - are aggressively shorting Sterling in an attempt to bring their rebellious Vassal State - the UK - to heel. This is a dangerous game they are playing however: Despite whatever dreams the ECB has of replacing the USD as “World Reserve Currency” - it is nonetheless a FIAT currency based on little by way of “vaults full of tangible assets” such as the Precious Metals complex. I could be wrong of course, and it is the ECB buying up Gold with the notion of “taking possession” - but I don’t believe this is the case. The EU may well have “ceased selling gold” NOT because they are “stockpiling” (hence the specuatory run-up in the price…) but rather than don’t actually have any left of their own to sell!!! If my suspicions are correct, - then the ECB, along with it’s major Bank Backers, such as Deutsche Bank - are very near the end of their tether in their three-year standing “Currency War” against the Pound.

If any Major Currency Nation should decide late in the day to now “cash in their Euro-based Assets” at these lofty prices - there is a danger of a complete collapse in the Eurobanking system, which would in turn - accelerate the collapse of the European Union as a political entity. Should they WIN this battle however - they clearly intend to inflict something rather similar upon the UK. It isn’t “Food and Medicine” shortgages that worries me… It is a shortage of ELECTRICITY at this time. The 1st November could bring us the very first “Weaponized Power Cut” delivered to the UK BY the EU-controlled Utility Firms, that is presumably designed to make us “beg to Remain” in this country. More and More the EU acts like an enemy in actual WARTIME. Not ONCE have they offered us any “Concessions” to do their bidding. It is all “Scares” and “Threats” and “Write-Downs” - and soon, I fear “Actual harming actions” taken by them, against Britain.

Will they make the UK go quietly into the night? Or will the “British Bloody-Mindedness” well up, and take this battle to the EU? The biggest Eye-catching thing in the markets since the beginning of this month - is the VERY sharp rally in the GOLD price. Who’s stockpiling at this time of uncertainty? I suspect it is actually BOTH sides in this ECB-BoE conflict! “Who’s currency is actually worth something?” is the Question. “Which Political Entity gets to carry on existing” is the PRIZE. The world isn’t big enough for two financial enemies of this calibre. The reason I think the EU is taking a HUGE risk here - is that should President Trump decide to “aid Britain” rather than “Stay out of it” - then the EU is LOST - surely? Donald Trump is Not Franklin Roosevelt, who was very slow to come to Britain’s aid in WWII. The price of Gold has gone up more because “People with Gold are not dumping it onto the market” rather than “Speculators are buying and hoarding it”. Watch closely folks… If I’m wrong the price of Gold will fall back as quickly as it has risen over the coming days and weeks leading upto the Conclusion of this “National Bank War” event: 1st November. I say we destroy the ECB - before it destroys our Bank of England. The worst thing that can happen, is Mark Carney now panics, and acts like the Treasury did in November 1992… “Hands over a Billion to Geroge Soros” and costs over a million people in this country their HOMES - thanks to Interest rates being sharply hiked to 15%. LIVES are afffected by these shenanigans in the Banking System. If the ECB succeeds in busting up the Pound completely - I don’t think we are likely as a people to go “begging for their forgiveness” somehow.

Even the staunchest Remainer might “Stay their activism a bit” if the proverbial “Financial Blood is running down the streets”. Imagine if Adolf Hitler had offered us a “no fault, no cost Peace Treaty” right after the Dunkirk evacuations, when Britain was against the ropes… “If you don’t take it, I’ll be killing tens of thousands of you in about six months time” Germany might have predicted or threatened… What would have happened if we TOOK that peace offer though? “Left the Third Reich consolidate their grip on the rest of Europe” until the time came months or years later - to launch that final attack on Britain - taking these Islands over, and then using them as a launch pad for aerial attacks against America in due course.

Never mind the Orwellian vision of “Airstrip One” - Using the British Isles as both Strategic Air Control AND Naval Supremacy - would have ensured America never came into WWII in the first place - too scared, and too damned poor to “step in front of the steamroller” by that point. November 1st - is looking to be one of those “Pivotal” moments in History then, by my read on it at least. Best we get on with it, and acted to preserve our nation. Support your Government, even if you didn’t vote for it. Even the most staunchest Remainer won’t be very happy with their lot if over half the country collapses into poverty before Christmas this year. People who “still have something” - will be made into Scapegoats, just as the fledgling ■■■■ Party made frugal Jewish Businesses their scapegoats as early as the 1920s, following the great inflation of the Weimar Republic. A rapid rise in the Gold price - has often been interpreted as an “Inflation Spike” coming… Let’s see if History is repeating itself, or is “readable” come to that. I hope I’m completely wrong of course.

Seconds after posting this… I was booted, asked to log back in again, and then told my account had been permanently disabled for “violations” none of which are apparent from the text above.

Thus, it seems “I might be onto something” !!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Mods - if YOU see something wrong with what I’ve posted here, then by all means - uphold what has already been done to me, and we’ll say no more about it.

What worries me here is that I’ve got no right to reply, no appeal, and of course I cannot even send an email to reqest further details. They want me to post passport photos, etc. just to send them a question by email!

I’m going to now post the above text everywhere I can do so, because I feel I’m bloody well onto something here!

Call it “Investigative Journalism” if you will.

Winseer:
Here’s something I posted not ten minutes ago - resulting in a total busting of my FB account.

Watching the Markets… Gold and the Euro making strong gains today with Shares selling off strongly, and of course the obligatory further slump in the pound. What’s interesting here is that this action is not a “Bet against America” because their bond market is sharply HIGHER implying that despite the falls on the stock market, there is nothing untoward happening State-side at least. Not so with the POUND though. Today’s action seems like an attempt to “Back the Bank of England into a corner” tempting it to sell off any Gold Reserves at the current hiked prices… BUT this temptation must be RESISTED. The pound is lower because Pro EU speculators along with the actual European Central Bank - are aggressively shorting Sterling in an attempt to bring their rebellious Vassal State - the UK - to heel. This is a dangerous game they are playing however: Despite whatever dreams the ECB has of replacing the USD as “World Reserve Currency” - it is nonetheless a FIAT currency based on little by way of “vaults full of tangible assets” such as the Precious Metals complex. I could be wrong of course, and it is the ECB buying up Gold with the notion of “taking possession” - but I don’t believe this is the case. The EU may well have “ceased selling gold” NOT because they are “stockpiling” (hence the specuatory run-up in the price…) but rather than don’t actually have any left of their own to sell!!! If my suspicions are correct, - then the ECB, along with it’s major Bank Backers, such as Deutsche Bank - are very near the end of their tether in their three-year standing “Currency War” against the Pound.

If any Major Currency Nation should decide late in the day to now “cash in their Euro-based Assets” at these lofty prices - there is a danger of a complete collapse in the Eurobanking system, which would in turn - accelerate the collapse of the European Union as a political entity. Should they WIN this battle however - they clearly intend to inflict something rather similar upon the UK. It isn’t “Food and Medicine” shortgages that worries me… It is a shortage of ELECTRICITY at this time. The 1st November could bring us the very first “Weaponized Power Cut” delivered to the UK BY the EU-controlled Utility Firms, that is presumably designed to make us “beg to Remain” in this country. More and More the EU acts like an enemy in actual WARTIME. Not ONCE have they offered us any “Concessions” to do their bidding. It is all “Scares” and “Threats” and “Write-Downs” - and soon, I fear “Actual harming actions” taken by them, against Britain.

Will they make the UK go quietly into the night? Or will the “British Bloody-Mindedness” well up, and take this battle to the EU? The biggest Eye-catching thing in the markets since the beginning of this month - is the VERY sharp rally in the GOLD price. Who’s stockpiling at this time of uncertainty? I suspect it is actually BOTH sides in this ECB-BoE conflict! “Who’s currency is actually worth something?” is the Question. “Which Political Entity gets to carry on existing” is the PRIZE. The world isn’t big enough for two financial enemies of this calibre. The reason I think the EU is taking a HUGE risk here - is that should President Trump decide to “aid Britain” rather than “Stay out of it” - then the EU is LOST - surely? Donald Trump is Not Franklin Roosevelt, who was very slow to come to Britain’s aid in WWII. The price of Gold has gone up more because “People with Gold are not dumping it onto the market” rather than “Speculators are buying and hoarding it”. Watch closely folks… If I’m wrong the price of Gold will fall back as quickly as it has risen over the coming days and weeks leading upto the Conclusion of this “National Bank War” event: 1st November. I say we destroy the ECB - before it destroys our Bank of England. The worst thing that can happen, is Mark Carney now panics, and acts like the Treasury did in November 1992… “Hands over a Billion to Geroge Soros” and costs over a million people in this country their HOMES - thanks to Interest rates being sharply hiked to 15%. LIVES are afffected by these shenanigans in the Banking System. If the ECB succeeds in busting up the Pound completely - I don’t think we are likely as a people to go “begging for their forgiveness” somehow.

Even the staunchest Remainer might “Stay their activism a bit” if the proverbial “Financial Blood is running down the streets”. Imagine if Adolf Hitler had offered us a “no fault, no cost Peace Treaty” right after the Dunkirk evacuations, when Britain was against the ropes… “If you don’t take it, I’ll be killing tens of thousands of you in about six months time” Germany might have predicted or threatened… What would have happened if we TOOK that peace offer though? “Left the Third Reich consolidate their grip on the rest of Europe” until the time came months or years later - to launch that final attack on Britain - taking these Islands over, and then using them as a launch pad for aerial attacks against America in due course.

Never mind the Orwellian vision of “Airstrip One” - Using the British Isles as both Strategic Air Control AND Naval Supremacy - would have ensured America never came into WWII in the first place - too scared, and too damned poor to “step in front of the steamroller” by that point. November 1st - is looking to be one of those “Pivotal” moments in History then, by my read on it at least. Best we get on with it, and acted to preserve our nation. Support your Government, even if you didn’t vote for it. Even the most staunchest Remainer won’t be very happy with their lot if over half the country collapses into poverty before Christmas this year. People who “still have something” - will be made into Scapegoats, just as the fledgling ■■■■ Party made frugal Jewish Businesses their scapegoats as early as the 1920s, following the great inflation of the Weimar Republic. A rapid rise in the Gold price - has often been interpreted as an “Inflation Spike” coming… Let’s see if History is repeating itself, or is “readable” come to that. I hope I’m completely wrong of course.

Seconds after posting this… I was booted, asked to log back in again, and then told my account had been permanently disabled for “violations” none of which are apparent from the text above.

Thus, it seems “I might be onto something” !!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Mods - if YOU see something wrong with what I’ve posted here, then by all means - uphold what has already been done to me, and we’ll say no more about it.

What worries me here is that I’ve got no right to reply, no appeal, and of course I cannot even send an email to reqest further details. They want me to post passport photos, etc. just to send them a question by email!

I’m going to now post the above text everywhere I can do so, because I feel I’m bloody well onto something here!

Call it “Investigative Journalism” if you will.

Genuine question.
Did you write this yourself or a cut and paste job??

Another genuine question.

Do you ever bore YOURSELF?
If so that’s a full house , 100% score on here.

:laughing:

1. I think you’re right

2. Federations hate/don’t do Secession and will do whatever it takes to stop it including the use of force so no surprise there.

3. Why do you think that Trump would/could possibly be on the side of secession in Europe when the EU from almost the outset has been a case of trying to create a USE in the USA’s image.Even at the risk of the agenda being hijacked by those wanting to create an EUSSR instead or even a hybrid of both ( more likely ).The fact is the US can’t afford to allow a Confederation of Sovereign States to succeed in Europe because of the implications of that at home.So you can bet that the US is behind every move to derail Brexit just like the quisling puppets in our own government and establishment.The fact is you’re up against the might of the US Federal and corporate machine ( of which facebook is a part ) and the fact that the global banking system has bet on Germany not us and they ain’t going to and can’t afford to,let Germany fail.Just as the US isn’t going to allow the EU and with it Germany and by implication ultimately its domestic agenda,to be brought down by secession of any EU or US state.Especially a net contributor and trade dumping ground ( cash cow ) of the UK’s proportions.So here we are with the play for time charade continuing and counting down ever closer to 2020 when Lisbon kicks in effectively making Secession from the EU illegal. :bulb:

The original post was my composition uploaded to FB yes, and barely as soon as I’d taken by finger off the “send” - I was logged out, and informed my account had been permanently disabled for “violating terms & conditions of FB”, as if I were uploading a recruitment form for the KKK or something by the sheer speed it was auto-done by the FB software.

I suspect zero human involvement in the process. I don’t even think that post of mine qualifies as a “Conspiracy Theory” neither, which in any case - hardly breaks any laws or rules, strangely absent in detail from the whole “reasons you can be banned” thing.

I’m sure if FB could come clean and admit “We’re currently trying to write certain historical events and characters out of History, so we can then fail to learn from that forgotten history, and find ourselves doomed to repeat it as a consequence”.

The FB management are young enough to be our generation’s kids of course.

It is rather odd that in a post that at very worst comes across as “just another conspiracy theory” - that it should be jumped on in such a way that makes one wonder if I’ve actually guessed correctly as to what is going on behind the scenes here, which then WOULD make it a conspiracy theory - wouldn’t it?

…Imagine if it got out that the EU are already “All In” - and if they can’t stop Brexit - Their entire Eurocurrency-based financial system is RUINED as a result, just as surely if they’d lost a war against Britain, or if you will - like Iraq became after Gulf War II…

Get your money out of Euros whilst they are at the top of the market, I would strongly suggest.

If you don’t like our own Pound - then there are plenty of other “safer” currencies to choose from.

Buying Euros now I reckon is like Buying Iraqi Dinar in the summer of 2001, buying a cheap Oil Refinery in Libya in 2010, just before Obama saw fit to find any old excuse to “get rid of Gaddafi”, and quickly found a complient David Cameron willing to take part in Air Strikes against a sovereign state we were not formerly at war with.

“Politics Politics Politics” then.

It makes more sense reading back through my own words - why the lid needs to be kept on anyone “casually guessing” even a facet of what is really going on out there…

Carryfast:

1. I think you’re right

2. Federations hate/don’t do Secession and will do whatever it takes to stop it including the use of force so no surprise there.

3. Why do you think that Trump would/could possibly be on the side of secession in Europe when the EU from almost the outset has been a case of trying to create a USE in the USA’s image.Even at the risk of the agenda being hijacked by those wanting to create an EUSSR instead or even a hybrid of both ( more likely ).The fact is the US can’t afford to allow a Confederation of Sovereign States to succeed in Europe because of the implications of that at home.So you can bet that the US is behind every move to derail Brexit just like the quisling puppets in our own government and establishment.The fact is you’re up against the might of the US Federal and corporate machine ( of which facebook is a part ) and the fact that the global banking system has bet on Germany not us and they ain’t going to and can’t afford to,let Germany fail.Just as the US isn’t going to allow the EU and with it Germany and by implication ultimately its domestic agenda,to be brought down by secession of any EU or US state.Especially a net contributor and trade dumping ground ( cash cow ) of the UK’s proportions.So here we are with the play for time charade continuing and counting down ever closer to 2020 when Lisbon kicks in effectively making Secession from the EU illegal. :bulb:

I’ll speak your language here: “The EU look like they are trying to create a Federalized Fouth Reich” - and failing miserably, since Britain is a huge cashcow that the EU cannot afford to lose, whilst the EU did precious little for anyone RIght of Karl Marx over here in blighty. Even during the Labour years 1997-2010 - Loads of money got spent by the government “doing up” places like Sittingbourne, Maidstone, Gravend, and the other Estuary towns. Not so for Ex-Naval Base Chatham where I live, where I’ve had to commute to some surrounding town for work for some years now. Howcome “Chatham” didn’t get any re-generation other than the “Outlet Center” thing at the old Pembroke Gate site? Chatham needs to be about a bit more than “Retail & Council” I reckon. The building of an airport on the Isle of Grain would have re-generated the entire area I believe, but alas - the Airport went to Heathrow, which didn’t want it, workers didn’t need the extra jobs (saturated employment already) and “upsetting local people” continues to happen regardless of where anything gets planned or built. We have this upcoming tunnel across the thames near Shorne - but that is hardly going to create any lasting jobs - is it?

The EU Left This particular town behind then, I am saying. Lots of other towns about the UK - “felt left behind” enough that they, too - voted Leave, and still strongly support the notion of leaving with “No Deal” since it is already apparent that the EU just won’t GIVE us a deal that our own parliament on both sides of the argument - will countenence.

May’s Premiership has now left a legacy for her successor Boris Johnson of “No Deal or No Brexit”. Remainers still hope that by preventing “No Deal” they can thus prevent any kind of Brexit, of course.
This, in turn - is why Boris is RIGHT to pursue his “Do or Die” policy for October 31st.

My Conspiracy Theory then - is that the EU are about to use their multiple “Nuclear Options” for preventing Britain leaving the EU.
Deliberately trying to collapse our economy “financially”,
and then of course…
“The big switch in the sky” - weaponized power cuts, as mentioned in my original article.

May has overseen the demolition of power stations, plus an increasing dependence upon imported electricity in particular. We could be as close to war with the EU now as we were with Germany in 1912, just after the sinking of the Titanic. May was the EU’s creature. It is obvious. Cameron too. What about Boris Johnson though? Is he the “Streath Remainer” acting as “Rear Guard” now that May’s time has run out, her campaign to boot Brexit down the road three whole years - a fairly successful one, it has to be said. If Boris Johnson IS the EU’s creature, then he’s going to outed on November 1st, and booted by Christmas, leaving this country with a future succession of “Hung Parliaments” that leave our entire Sovereignty in disarray. The EU need only then wait for Her Maj to pop her clogs, and this country will end up being a Socialist Republic under full EU direct rule, since our future “Presidents” - will be appointed by them and not our Parliament, which will only continue for “Ceremonial Reasons”. We’ll get our very own Macron, no money for everything, as we’re being bled dry to keep up our EU contributions. We’ll vote one coalition government out, put another one in, they can’t do anything - out, in, nowt, rinse, repeat, and in 50 years time, the History Files will reflect

“There was once a rebellious country called “Britain” who controlled four smaller states of which two were disloyal, and one barely loyal… It was eaten up by the expanding Socialist Empire project, formerlly known as the EU, but now just called the “World Government”, following the mutual destruction of the superpowers in WWIII in the late 2020’s…”

I’d watch my back if I were you Winseer mate. :open_mouth:
You need protection, there are people in the higher echelons of power I have heard that are really aliens, they manifest as lizard like beings during their secret meetings, where they choose their victims who get wise to their agenda to rule the earth…People like you in fact.
A tell tale sign is their long tongues whilst still in human form, so watch out for that clue, because you will be getting a visit imminentlly. :bulb:

Hide yourself away for 6 months to the heat dies down.
The Lizard People can not get to you in lead lined environments I have heard, so take 6 months of provisions and disappear in your underground pit…I urge you!!
One important piece of anti detection equipment from these alien beings is a tin foil hat, shaped in the type that Admiral Nelson once wore.

See you in 6 months, by that time they will be concentrating on some other doomed individual who has detected them.
Good luck, and may God have mercy on your soul. :bulb:

Oh yeh, another thing, you best warn yer mate Carryfast. :bulb:

Winseer:
My Conspiracy Theory then - is that the EU are about to use their multiple “Nuclear Options” for preventing Britain leaving the EU.
the History Files will reflect

"There was once a rebellious country called “Britain” "

Contrary to your idea the EU agenda is so far well on track and heading for the end game ( Lisbon ).Which is effectively a similar thing as the the hijacked Federalist US Constitution was relative to the original articles of Confederation.IE the end of a Europe made up of sovereign nation states.

You also need to re align your sights in that this is now simply one of EU Federalism v Secession just like America in 1861 or Yugoslavia in 1991.IE a totally different type of argument in which in this case the US by definition isn’t/can’t be our friend.In this case added to by the problem of a country split down the middle between loyalty to the Federation v loyalty to the State.Which also goes up to state legislature and head of state level being on the side of the EU.IE the Missouri scenario in 1861-5.On that note you’re way under estimating the peril which the country is in.The only question being when not if the EU jackboot really starts quelling any signs of rebellion here if/when the obvious economic tactics put in place since the 1970’s don’t work. :open_mouth:

robroy:
Oh yeh, another thing, you best warn yer mate Carryfast. :bulb:

Having a great uncle who died in the fight between UK Federalism v Irish Secession and having been proud to tell a tourist ‘guide’ at the Lincoln memorial that the wrong side won in 1865.You don’t need to warn me about the dangers,that Winseer is actually understating,of where all this is heading. :wink:

Carryfast:

Winseer:
the History Files will reflect

Contrary to your idea the EU agenda is so far well on track and heading for the end game ( Lisbon ).Which is effectively a similar thing as the the hijacked Federalist US Constitution was relative to the original articles of Confederation.IE the end of a Europe made up of sovereign nation states.

You also need to re align your sights in that this is now simply one of EU Federalism v Secession just like America in 1861 or Yugoslavia in 1991.IE a totally different type of argument in which in this case the US by definition isn’t/can’t be our friend.In this case added to by the problem of a country split down the middle between loyalty to the Federation v loyalty to the State.Which also goes up to state legislature and head of state level being on the side of the EU.IE the Missouri scenario in 1861-5.On that note you’re way under estimating the peril which the country is in.The only question being when not if the EU jackboot really starts quelling any signs of rebellion here if/when the obvious economic tactics put in place since the 1970’s don’t work. :open_mouth:

America stands more chance of being our friend should Trump get re-elected with taking control of both houses into the bargain.
This Lisbon End Game - might yet be shrunk away from by our Irish friends in Captivity, that is those people in Eire who are still resentful that they got forced to have another vote on “leaving the EU” which they lost.
Perhaps the way to go is to offer both Irelands “Reunification” but only should Eire decide to leave the EU alongside Britain!

Scotland - could be offered the chance to stay in the EU - but only if they vote to leave the UK!! (Relax, they lost last time, and they’ll repeat the same mistake if they hold any IndyRef2 - NOT asking us Sassenachs, who would have booted them in the first place, had we been asked - Right?)

Winseer:

Carryfast:

Winseer:

America stands more chance of being our friend should Trump get re-elected with taking control of both houses into the bargain.
This Lisbon End Game - might yet be shrunk away from by our Irish friends in Captivity, that is those people in Eire who are still resentful that they got forced to have another vote on “leaving the EU” which they lost.
Perhaps the way to go is to offer both Irelands “Reunification” but only should Eire decide to leave the EU alongside Britain!

Scotland - could be offered the chance to stay in the EU - but only if they vote to leave the UK!! (Relax, they lost last time, and they’ll repeat the same mistake if they hold any IndyRef2 - NOT asking us Sassenachs, who would have booted them in the first place, had we been asked - Right?)

Why would/how could the President of the USA ( you know the same USA that refuses to allow Texas a vote on Secession from the Union ) want to do anything which contradicts that office.Including supporting Secession in Europe which the US obviously can’t condone without compromising its own domestic position in that regard.

As for the Irish and Scottish question they are both an even worse Nationalist v EU Federalist contradiction than our own Missouri type situation.Make no mistake any perception that an independent England intends to secede from the UK and the EU would probably be the final straw which makes the EU and HM show their true colours.In which case arrest/internment of ‘English Nationalist Rebels’ would probably be a real possibility.All probably another 25 years or so down the line yet.

All I wanted to know is what & how activated the Facebook sensorbots (which I believe are real due to similar issues)
To come back some time later to the beginnings of the shot from the grassy knol.
Obviously spending too much time in metal box surrounded by yourself.

With all due respect - you’re a bloody loony.

The EU doesn’t wish us harm. We both prosper the most when we prosper together.

Yes, it is protectionist in nature. We made sure of that when we were in to protect our own interests. We ensured that insiders were treated more favourably cause we were an insider.

Deep breath

We built the Good Friday agreement which could only work because of the rules on the four freedoms - unrestricted movement of people, goods, services, and capital. Now due to our decision the EU may be forced to have an external border in Ireland. And while EU internal borders are unnoticeable, EU external borders are hard borders, with rigorous checks. It can take hours to enter the EU from the east. But WE are the ones instigating this.

What should have happened following the Brexit vote is before triggering Article 50 Theresa May should have figured out a solution to reconcile the external EU border with the Good Friday agreement. This may take years but it’s worth doing properly. Now we have less than three months and only one solution that meets our obligations under the Good Friday agreement - accept all EU rules and regulations on such things as product safety and food quality, pesticides, etc. That gives us breathing room to sort out the Good Friday problem.

If we’d done this before we left then yes, we’d be in for longer - but we’d have had a say in these regulations and a boycott on any that we felt would threaten our interests.

This is the main reason why there’s no easy way to leave. We built these obligations, which benefited pretty much everyone. Nothing to do with power grabs.

p.s.
If we ignore our obligations under the Good Friday agreement then their will be no trade deals with the guarantors of this agreement: the United States. Congress has made it clear that they will overrule the President on this. ■■■■■ to be forced to do what you always promised you would.

AndieHyde:
All I wanted to know is what & how activated the Facebook sensorbots (which I believe are real due to similar issues)
To come back some time later to the beginnings of the shot from the grassy knol.

Ironically Federalist/NWO sensorship is probably all part of the same agenda that removed an inconvenient leader,who let’s say wasn’t exactly totally on board with the Nixon/Reaganite Globalist agenda and which the EUSSR/4th Reich is a part.

Dan156:

Yes, it is protectionist in nature. We made sure of that when we were in to protect our own interests. We ensured that insiders were treated more favourably cause we were an insider.

Deep breath

We built the Good Friday agreement which could only work because of the rules on the four freedoms - unrestricted movement of people, goods, services, and capital. Now due to our decision the EU may be forced to have an external border in Ireland. And while EU internal borders are unnoticeable, EU external borders are hard borders, with rigorous checks. It can take hours to enter the EU from the east. But WE are the ones instigating this.

What should have happened following the Brexit vote is before triggering Article 50 Theresa May should have figured out a solution to reconcile the external EU border with the Good Friday agreement. This may take years but it’s worth doing properly. Now we have less than three months and only one solution that meets our obligations under the Good Friday agreement - accept all EU rules and regulations on such things as product safety and food quality, pesticides, etc. That gives us breathing room to sort out the Good Friday problem.

If we’d done this before we left then yes, we’d be in for longer - but we’d have had a say in these regulations and a boycott on any that we felt would threaten our interests.

This is the main reason why there’s no easy way to leave. We built these obligations, which benefited pretty much everyone. Nothing to do with power grabs.

p.s.
If we ignore our obligations under the Good Friday agreement then their will be no trade deals with the guarantors of this agreement: the United States. Congress has made it clear that they will overrule the President on this. ■■■■■ to be forced to do what you always promised you would.

If the choice is selling out the country to the stinking EU 4th Reich to appease a bunch of Soviet Socialist Bolsheviks masquerading as so called Irish ‘Nationalists’ or tearing up the bs Good Friday agreement then the latter it has to be.Bearing in mind that the existing CTA agreement satisfies the agreement.As opposed to the illegality of the EU’s claim to a border in its own right.Any sensible country would already have challenged the EU’s right to claim any border under international law in not even being a declared de Jure Federal state ( yet ).

But yes you’re right this is now predictably turning into what it always was Brit self determination v US Federalism being imposed in Europe.No surprise that zb Fein and other continuity groups don’t do the recognition of the right of self determination others.Being proof that they are anything but Nationalists.Predictably now wanting to tie Ireland and us to their stinking EUSSR having kicked off the civil war that took out Michael Collins,a true Nationalist,before that.

Dan156:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

AndieHyde:

Because the busting was as I lifted my finger off the “Send” - I am convinced 100% that it was parsar softare acting against me, rather than any actual “human snooper”.

These are the reasons my article might have offended as I see it

(1) It deeply criticized the EU and ECB in particular. No actual individuals though. Those whom I named - were not criticized any more than one might normally criticize a member of the establishment.

(2) I speculate that the EU has two nuclear options to use against the UK if Britain insists upon leaving “no deal” on October 31st. May - could be bullied into supporting their agenda - but Boris? - Unless he’s their creature all along, then by November 1st should he suddenly throw in the towel, and resigns - we’ll know - won’t we? I doubt it somehow though. Boris is achieving his ambitions now, and it is on a “Anti EU” ticket. We now need him to become the great leader he seems to think he is - or this country is in dire straits once the actual EU hostilities against this country start in earnest, beginning with the Weaponized Power Cuts and Weaponized Currency Bear Raid that I see coming.

(3) The post had some pictures comparing the EU’s actions to Hitler’s way of doing politics. These were not posted as some kind of “Recruitment Drive for the KKK” - but rather just to illustrate that we are very close to "Repeating History - because we failed to learn, and even REMEMBER the lesson of the actual ■■■■ menance in the world. Presumably the “parsar software” has a “toothbrush moustache” dectector in it, so it you uploaded a picture of Charlie Chaplain - you are in the crapper as well - IF I’m right in my speculations here…

(4) My post stokes up “Nationalistic Pride” in particular against the perceived New-Age ■■■■ Menace, rather than acting as some kind of poster campaign to recruit the same. PIctures of Churchill abound.

(5) My suspicions happen to be rather too close to the truth for comfort for the powers that be. Some other stuff has happened in my private life this week, that makes me deeply suspicious that I am in the process of being “character assassinated” on a broader scale as well. I’m getting pestersome phone calls, being chased by an EU-owned entity, and I’ve been fined this week for the first time ever. Coincidence? - It would be if it were not for the fact that some offician seems to have at last made the connection between Winseer and the actual person behind that name in the real world… Who dishes my phone number out? - It has to be someone who has asked my employer to reveal it - right? Funny how the pestersome calls numbered 3 in the last 18 months - and now I’ve had 8 in the last week! I’ll carry on using the “Who calls me” website, and blocking as I need to however.

“Nationalism” and “Patriotism” is on the opposite side of politics from “Socialism” and “Submission”, the latter which happens to be the meaning of the word “Islam”, and explains a lot as to why Islam and Socialism are in bed with each other at this time. Then there’s the LIberal/Green faction, who seem to think they are about to make some electoral breakthough… They won’t the way I see it - as people will be flocking to “pick a side, Left or Right” and “Center” is NOT a side - is it?

I predict that the surge for Green, Brexit Party, and the Libdems will NOT happen at the next general election. Either we succumb to the Orwellian Nightmare with a Labour government, or we stand up for ourselves, and get behind our incumbent Prime Minister - just to keep the powers off our backs, if nothing else. If you think that you have to be “RIght of Karl Marx” in order to be jumped on by the Far Left - then you are dreaming, unfortunately. Blair didn’t state in his 1997 manifesto that he would put up surveillance cameras everywhere, nor import foreign agents to spy on what people actually BORN and paying taxes here - get up to in their private lives, by snooping their Iphones, TV sets, and every move they make walking down inner city streets in particular.

Dan156:

Deep breath

p.s.

The Good Friday agreement - isn’t worth as much as people think. Not with the IRA threatening a resumption of violence the moment they lose control of the narrative. They don’t want to be part of the power sharing executive, so that has already collapsed. It is all or nothing for them. The IRA are still our enemies, the same as the EU institutions that forced Britain to make peace with terrorist enemies.

I say tear up the good friday agreement, and when the IRA re-start their bombing campaign - crush them UTTERLY as we should have done a long time ago.
I never got to meet my father-in-law. He was a fugitive from the IRA - and now he’s dead. I’m more against the “Good Friday Agreement” than the late Ian Paisely Snr was! It was a surrender treaty - nothing more.

May’s EU deal - was like the Treaty of Versailles as well - and we all know where THAT took the rest of Europe!

Winseer:

Dan156:

Deep breath

p.s.

The Good Friday agreement - isn’t worth as much as people think. Not with the IRA threatening a resumption of violence the moment they lose control of the narrative. They don’t want to be part of the power sharing executive, so that has already collapsed. It is all or nothing for them. The IRA are still our enemies, the same as the EU institutions that forced Britain to make peace with terrorist enemies.

I say tear up the good friday agreement, and when the IRA re-start their bombing campaign - crush them UTTERLY as we should have done a long time ago.
I never got to meet my father-in-law. He was a fugitive from the IRA - and now he’s dead. I’m more against the “Good Friday Agreement” than the late Ian Paisely Snr was! It was a surrender treaty - nothing more.

May’s EU deal - was like the Treaty of Versailles as well - and we all know where THAT took the rest of Europe!

The Good Friday Agreement is fine so long as we realise that the definition of free movement within it is the CTA not the EU version and we continue in good faith with the idea of forgive and forget.In exchange for recognition that Ulster has as as much right to exist as Eire.Just as Collins knew when he signed the Anglo Irish Treaty.The moment that the EU and the IRA want to see it as a way to subjugate us then that’s the time for war starting with the EU first.Then awaits Trump to show his true colours in supporting EU Federalism just as would be expected.While it’s obvious that the Head of State showed her hand when she signed the assent to European Communities Act.Basically we’re stuffed and it has nothing to do with Ireland or the zb Fein Soviet Socialists.

Too late! - It has started earlier than I expected…

“Britannia Barada Nikto”.