Boris

Well it looks like the first baffon is going to get power over a country that used to be a leader in world politics
It’s very hard to believe that a acting monkey like this guy could ever even get a job packing bags in tesco and looks like hes going to be over everything in the UK
Hes uneducated in class or presence
Hes a sloppy overweight buffoon
He don’t own a hair brush
He has no dress sense
Hes bluffing his way making promises he can’t possibly keep
He ain’t got a clue about what hes even talking about himself
How low can you go, good luck with that

I take it your not a fan, maybe we need a change away from the old style politicians who I believe are just there for themselves.
Not sure if his image is Columbo style, he always appears to be able to manipulate the situation to get what he wants doing.

Got to be better than that prick corbyn,he could not run a bath,and so full of ■■■■

nightline:
Well it looks like the first baffon is going to get power over a country that used to be a leader in world politics
It’s very hard to believe that a acting monkey like this guy could ever even get a job packing bags in tesco and looks like hes going to be over everything in the UK
He has no dress sense

That’s just a front,theres a very clever man under that also very dangerous.

As opposed to that half-wit Corbyn? I’m with the Turk.

nightline:
He has no dress sense

Make no mistake, whether you love him or hate him, he’s a very clever and very well educated man.
Apparentlly he has this diploma from…Eaton?, that only a few have achieved in the history of his school, so he is no fool.

His slightly off the wall persona, and dubious cupboard skeletons are there to connect with the public…, which he is managing to do quite well if you believe the polls.

Maybe that’s the type 9f guy we need, somebody with a different style, at least he can not do any worse than the previous crew.
As for a politician or party that represents working people, they don’t exist.

Jeeez H !.. I’ve just had an intelligent conversation with nightline. :open_mouth:
:wink: :laughing:

Boris is dangerous. And he’s going to be in charge.

I’ll let that sink in …

Boris is like Trump. He knows the electorate has the attention span of a goldfish. He has changed his position more times than you and I change our underpants. He was a remainer, who opportunistically changed to leave to further HIS career. He lied, on record, about the amount of money we pay Europe and how much we could spend on the NHS if we voted leave. He lied about how easy it would be to get a deal from Europe.
His 'gaffes ’ about Muslim women looking about letterboxes show his mindset, are covered up as ‘miss quotations’, and ultimately are to test the waters to judge what the electorate is willing to accept.

Make no mistake. Boris will sell what is left in this country. Including the NHS…
Why you ask? Because there is nothing in it for Boris to keep, or improve the NHS. Boris is looking after himself only, and the riches and future opportunities offered by American companies to carve up and privatise the NHS will be irresistible.

If you want to see what Boris as PM will be like, look at Trump. And hope that you keep your job and can afford your medical insurance premiums.

(Oh, best stop smoking and drinking now…)

Jeeez H !.. I’ve just had an intelligent conversation with nightline. quote robroy…

well you need him now maoster has dumped you for me… :sunglasses: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Yup, he’s dumped. Even had the cheek to phone me this morning to promise to buy my beer all night if we could be fwends! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Neither of the two final candidates were anywhere near my first choice, but as one of the 160000 with a vote in this election I take that responsibility seriously, so three weeks ago this evening I took myself off to the Manchester husting.

I can only say that after listening to Boris speak and answer audience questions for an hour he comes across much better in the flesh than he does in short clips via a BBC news editor. He kept his points much closer to the question being asked than did Jeremy Hunt who was answering the question he wanted to be asked rather than the actual question. Whilst there were a few moments of “Boris”, these were few and short and allowed a few seconds of levity which prevented his time getting too dry, Jeremy Hunt was much more difficult listening. I felt that Jeremy Hunt’s plans for tax and business are better thought out and much more to my liking, however Boris had a clearer plan for transport and infrastructure though I didn’t really agree with him here. Most importantly though Boris had both a better plan for Brexit and gave much more confidence in him delivering it, I’m afraid I just got the feeling that Jeremy Hunt would be continuing with Mrs. May’s lost in the fog approach.

Do I think that Boris will be a great PM? I don’t know.
Will he be better than many expect? Yes, if given the chance by parliament.
Will he deliver a Brexit? Much more likely than the alternatives, be that May, Hunt or Corbyn.
Will the end of a Johnson premiership, be that weeks or years, be one of catastrophic national humiliation? Quite possibly. But that is for the future and we need the present sorting out.

nightline:
He has no dress sense

Blair and Brown were so much better. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Call me simplistic or shallow, but the decider for me on politicians and the like, whether I take to them or not is if I feel they’re the type of bloke I could have a pint with and get on with. :blush: …however unlikely that event would be. :smiley:
Boris, Farage yeh I reckon so despite the class divide, Hunt, Corbyn, definitely not.
Whether Boris or Nige would feel the same about sharing a drinking session with me is debatable.

Speaking of drinking…, the only time I would buy somebody ALL the drink ALL night would be for ONE reason :bulb: …, so they would have to be fit, blonde and beautiful.
Sorry Maost you aint any of those 3 bud. :laughing: :laughing:

ffs rob in the space of 24hrs you’ve been dumped by maoster now your scraping the barrel by going for a pint with those pair.
what next, a week in Benidorm with nightline… :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

I suppose the right question to ask is, if it was a vote by the public and you had a vote would you vote for him
Remembering that a no deal in October would cost serious implications for everyone uk and Europe

the nodding donkey:

I’ll let that sink in …

Boris is like Trump. He knows the electorate has the attention span of a goldfish. He has changed his position more times than you and I change our underpants. He was a remainer, who opportunistically changed to leave to further HIS career. He lied, on record, about the amount of money we pay Europe and how much we could spend on the NHS if we voted leave. He lied about how easy it would be to get a deal from Europe.
His 'gaffes ’ about Muslim women looking about letterboxes show his mindset, are covered up as ‘miss quotations’, and ultimately are to test the waters to judge what the electorate is willing to accept.

Make no mistake. Boris will sell what is left in this country. Including the NHS…
Why you ask? Because there is nothing in it for Boris to keep, or improve the NHS. Boris is looking after himself only, and the riches and future opportunities offered by American companies to carve up and privatise the NHS will be irresistible.

If you want to see what Boris as PM will be like, look at Trump. And hope that you keep your job and can afford your medical insurance premiums.

I’ll take it you’re a bit of a lefty?

Trump and Boris is my ideal dream team to run the US and UK. What was wrong with the “gaffe” about the burka. All religions and every creed of person should be up for ridicule.

Look up what Trump has achieved since he took power, it’s a lot. The msm only spin negative news about him. This recent episode has been totally spun. Read his whole tweet on the “squad” and you will see the whole context.

ArcticMonkey:

the nodding donkey:

I’ll let that sink in …

Trump and Boris is my ideal dream team to run the US and UK. What was wrong with the “gaffe” about the burka. All religions and every creed of person should be up for ridicule.

Look up what Trump has achieved since he took power, it’s a lot. The msm only spin negative news about him. This recent episode has been totally spun. Read his whole tweet on the “squad” and you will see the whole context.

whitehouse.gov/trump-admini … lishments/

nightline:
Remembering that a no deal in October would cost serious implications for everyone uk and Europe

Which translates as we must go on paying for the Germans to live in luxury while inflicting austerity at home to pay for it.

As for Boris supposedly being on the side of the country,as opposed to the German bankers,like all the rest of his rotten Federalist rabble,the remainers couldn’t make it up.

ArcticMonkey:

the nodding donkey:

I’ll let that sink in …

I’m not a ‘bit of a lefty’. As I see it, Communism is a busted flush, and Capitalism is a one way street into oblivion (anybody who doesn’t understand that Capitalism is a pyramid pony scheme needs help).

the nodding donkey:
I’m not a ‘bit of a lefty’. As I see it, Communism is a busted flush, and Capitalism is a one way street into oblivion (anybody who doesn’t understand that Capitalism is a pyramid pony scheme needs help).

There is more than one definition of Capitalism.Profit based on exploitative wage policies and supplying as little product as possible for the highest possible return.Creating the definition of price led inflation in a low wage environment.All backed by the lie that higher wages in that environment mean less profit.In other words about as close as it gets to Communism which is just similar exploitation in which an elite get rich off the backs of others but based on telling the working class that it’s good for them.No need to the inflation trick.

Then there’s proper early 1960’s US type Capitalism.Based on the idea of paying as much wage as possible and supplying as much product as possible for the money.The profit being just a function of the turnover figure.Not trying to sell as little as possible for as much as possible made for the least wage possible.Profit really can be good and really can work in that environment.

wonder if he will keep that old toyota previa ? be great if hes seen driving it as PM