Boris

Indeed. If we have not left by this time next year, the Lisbon thing kicks-in, and we’re well and truly impaled, and left on the fence to slowly perish.

I still can’t imagine why it is that so many ordinary working people support Remain with all the crap that is coming in the pipeline… :frowning: :frowning:

It is like “Next year, we will kill you. But you’ll be rid of the Tories!!! Isn’t your slow and agonizing death as a non-millionaire - a price worth paying for seeing Boris bloody Johnson kicked out of office??”

If you can be convinced to hate someone who actually has had no effect on you as yet - then woe betide you when every other kind of harm already in the pipeline - hits home first.

Once the Tories get destroyed in Britain - that’s the end of ALL politics of anything Right of Karl Marx in this country.

We’ll have endless coalitions of Left, Center Left, Left of Center, and “Moderate” parties of whom “Liberal” will then become the “New Right Wing” of by comparison to the others. :frowning:
If I’m correct about this - then Corbyn will be thrown under the bus almost at the same time as Boris Johnson. IF the politics of Malignant Centerism ever get a foothold back again in the country that thought they booted out in the 2015 general election!..

Let’s hope the Nu-Libdems only split the votes of Remainers rather than the votes of current Left or Right-hating people then.

I can see Labour Leave voters switching to Farage to get rid of Boris - rather than switching to Swinson, and likely wasting their (tactical) vote…