What does the world think about Boris Johnson

No, I haven’t forgotten you my friends.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zotVME8jdaI

Lets not forget those french tvrds, and good brexit deal is virtually assured

He’s a member of the Conservative Federalist Party.You know the same Party which took us into your beloved EU and signed us up to the Single European Act, Maastricht and the Lisbon Treaty.At no time did BoJo ever protest at any of that and he is on record in his support of our EU membership.Everything else he says contrary to that can be taken with the same pinch of salt as Cameron promising to honour the referendum result and May promising Brexit means Brexit.

hkloss1:

That does it for me then. :sunglasses:
If those corrupt EU officials and all the rest of them with their snouts in the same trough are against him, that’s a ■■■■ good reason to get him in office asap. :wink:

Seriously mate, …move on eh? :unamused:
Your anti Brexit/Remaining whinging posts are becoming embarrassing not to mention ■■■■ boring. :unamused:

hkloss1:

Article 50 will be revoked mate , majority of people realise now it was a stupid idea , hopefully it will lead to a general election and tories will be kicked out & labour will come in and sort this mess out , though I’d like Jeremy replaced with Yvette cooper
And I can move on with my life

You can go on the internet and find evidence to support whatever opinion you have about a subject, so posting some anti Boris stuff is as pointless as the argument you’re trying to make.

As for my opinion of him, I believe he supports whatever opinion that gets him power, in the case of the EU referendum that was to be on the Leave side, the goes for his timely exit from the cabinet.

Remember the fuss caused by his article on Denmark (you know one of those tolerant EU countries we hear so much about) the fuss gave him loads of publicity and lead many to believe he was in favour of banning the burka where in fact, as those that bothered to read it instead of just believing the media backlash will know, he was against such a thing.

So despite his many poor attributes it appears he’s more cunning than those in the media and the twitterarty.

Oh Jesus, NTSA :open_mouth: :unamused:

Change the record ffs

I don’t listen to the news now because I that sick of brexit

hkloss1:

ooooh, a YouTube link, clever boy.

Here, enjoy this one and then tell the class how proud you are to be pro EU.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZlBy1G9BsQ

Everything that’s mentioned is cold hard fact by the way, there’s plenty more bad disgusting and corrupt stuff on those mentioned too.
If you still wish to remain or be a proud remainer after the recent appointments in the EU leadership then you truly are stupid…but please don’t complain or cry again about the response you get on here.
Let’s face it, you know what response you’ll get, that’s why you post such garbage, enjoy the clip.
Don’t forget though, you condone and approve of these people…well done chap.
Take your time with your reply, full of worship for those mentioned…

How’s any of this related to driving? I posted a thread recently comparing the going price for selling out your personal data to a drivers wage and it immediately went into off-topic but this brexit related crap is tolerated because?

ETS:
How’s any of this related to driving? I posted a thread recently comparing the going price for selling out your personal data to a drivers wage and it immediately went into off-topic but this brexit related crap is tolerated because?

Maybe it’s not been seen yet? Last I heard there was no obligation for mods to be tied to a screen patrolling Trucknet.

I’m sure in time thus will be consigned to wherever it should be - preferably the bin with all other politics ■■■■■■■■.

Off to Bully’s Bar with this, methinks.