The economic vandalism of no deal Brexit Threats

What is he wrong about?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F-glpPAGjsY

Couldn’t you have posted this video to one of your numerous existing Brexit threads, rather than starting yet another thread?

I mean, we’ve got the message. You don’t want the UK to leave the eu. However, you have to accept that we had a referendum, we voted to leave the eu, and we are going to leave the eu. That’s what happens when people vote for something in a democracy.

Harry Monk:
Couldn’t you have posted this video to one of your numerous existing Brexit threads, rather than starting yet another thread?

I mean, we’ve got the message. You don’t want the UK to leave the eu. However, you have to accept that we had a referendum, we voted to leave the eu, and we are going to leave the eu. That’s what happens when people vote for something in a democracy.

He’s a remoaner, they don’t accept it, never have, never will

Paying billions in net contributions,for the privilege of being ruled by people like Tusk and Juncker.While inflicting austerity at home to pay for it and handing over our industry and with it jobs to subsidise German living standards,is what I call economic vandalism.

Harry Monk:

off course I could have done, only if they weren’t dissapearing so fast from the main page, and providing I would see people were reading what’s on other pages, but they don’t, so I have no other choice, but you know all of it, so I don’t understand why would be suggesting it in the first place.
Anyway, what do you think, the guy in the video is wrong about?
I’m sorry I’m not able to get myself involved in lenghty arguments, as I have a job to do and a family to look after when I’m not at work, plus I can only reply from my smartphone, for some reason, as my pc’s antivirus keeps telling me trucknetuk is a security risk.
I still make sure and try fullfill my patriotic duty and post information warning people against stupidity of Brexit.

hkloss1:
off course I could have done, only if they weren’t dissapearing so fast from the main page, and providing I would see people were reading what’s on other pages, but they don’t, so I have no other choice, but you know all of it, so I don’t understand why would be suggesting it in the first place.
I’m sorry I’m not able to get myself involved in lenghty arguments, as I have a job to do and a family to look after when I’m not at work, plus I can only reply from my smartphone, for some reason, as my pc’s antivirus keeps telling me trucknetuk is a security risk.
I still make sure and try fullfill my patriotic duty and post information warning people against stupidity of Brexit.

The “main page” as you call it is the sub-forum intended for discussion about matters directly related to road transport. So your posts about eu membership are treated as “spam”, which is exactly what they are. Why don’t you keep posts about the eu on an existing thread about the eu?

Harry Monk:

hkloss1:

The “main page” as you call it is the sub-forum intended for discussion about matters directly related to road transport. So your posts about eu membership are treated as “spam”, which is exactly what they are. Why don’t you keep posts about the eu on an existing thread about the eu?

the main page is full of topics not related directly to road transport, just in case you haven’t noticed it yet.
Don’t believe me, take some time out of spamming ( as that’s exactly what your posts/replies are), and take a look for yourself.
Surely you can manage such simple activity, can’t you?
Why don’t I keep my posts about EU on an existing thread about EU?
I’ve replied to this question in my last reply, which you’ve just quoted, you clearly don’t even bother to read what quote, or have an attention span of a chicken.
So, the question which are persistently avoiding to answer still stands: “What do you think, the guy in the video is wrong about”?

I turned the video off when he said the economy was struggling, when we’ve moved back up from 6th strongest, to 5th strongest in the world, since article 50 was triggered

hkloss1:
So, the question which are persistently avoiding to answer still stands: “What do you think, the guy in the video is wrong about”?

I don’t know, because I don’t have sufficient data allowance to be able to watch YouTube videos, but if you care to summarise it here I’ll do my best to respond to his points.

I’ve edited out the rest of your post and you’ll have to excuse me for not responding to the personal attacks in kind but that’s simply not my style.

hkloss1:
What is he wrong about?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F-glpPAGjsY

5EFA6E30-333A-433A-A658-476D8200A565.jpeg

OVLOV JAY:
I turned the video off when he said the economy was struggling, when we’ve moved back up from 6th strongest, to 5th strongest in the world, since article 50 was triggered

I couldn’t be arsed even to start watching it, life’s too short.
I’m assuming it’s yet another boring ■■■■ bad loser remainer crying into his coffee :laughing: .
We already get enough of that on here from the likes of the o/p. :unamused:

robroy:

OVLOV JAY:

I couldn’t be arsed even to start watching it, life’s too short.
I’m assuming it’s yet another boring [zb] bad loser remainer crying into his coffee :laughing: .
We already get enough of that on here from the likes of the o/p. :unamused:

You win tonight’s star prize