Best candidate for a prime minister

Ok, So, what Do you people think, who could best prime minister?

1. BJ
  2. Jeremy Hunt
  3. Michael Gove

None of the present shower of hopeful hopeless cases can save the Tory party from finally destroying itself, and unless the next PM takes us out of the EU on 31st October, there is a very real possibility the new leader will be the last Tory PM of all, i don’t have a problem with that because the Tory party hasn’t been in the least conservative for a long long time, good riddance.

Priti Patel would make the grade, she’s backing Johnson at the moment and the Tories are missing a trick here by not getting her to stand.
No Tory MP who voted for either of May’s 3 surrender documents should be considered as next leader, they simply cannot be trusted, principles vanished when put to he test.

Backstabber Gove is history now he’s admitted to taking class A drugs, not because he did so (lots of the liberal lefties, many of whom claim wrongly to be conservative, have done so) but because he helped oversee rules that teachers who were found to have done the same were sacked, proving once more that different rules apply to them and their trendy fiends, hypocrisy.

Can’t say I’m overly keen of the choices listed nor any of those who have thrown in their hat for selection.
Although BoJo was steering the Brexit campaign, he’s somewhat of a fumblebum, his period of London Mayor was a tad questionable especially as he spent a massive chunk of the budget buying two water canons for riot control, which I believe are still mothballed in a south London warehouse, another expense to be paid for by the public. If the 3 listed he comes across as the most patriotic and wants to deliver what was promised.
Gove is a backstabbing thundercnut, although he backed BoJo during the Brexit campaign, he was quick to sabotage any chance of BoJo taking No.10 when Cameron skulked off with his headless teddy under his arm, and then backed May knowing he would have to ■■■■ up to someone to secure a cabinet position.
Hunt I know little of really, he is gaining support from the cabinet and looks as though he could clinch it from Gove, it’s wether he can deliver Brexit, he’s committed to uphold the Good Friday agreement and a soft border for Ireland, but as for the rest who knows.

Whoever is elected will have an uphill battle, as the members of the house couldn’t unanimously agree on the weather of the day if they were all stood in Parliament square, Mays problem was she wasn’t firm enough with the opposition and appeased their neighs when it came to getting the backing.
Come October we leave deal or no deal, perhaps working towards a no deal exit is the best way forward, making trade deals after is better than being tied to unfavourable agreements for years to come.

Whoever becomes PM nothing will change so does it matter :question:

Carryfast :smiley:

Rory Stewart

Someone who isn’t openly advocating tax cuts for people earning more than 50k…

Grumpy Dad:
Can’t say I’m overly keen of the choices listed nor any of those who have thrown in their hat for selection.
Although BoJo was steering the Brexit campaign, he’s somewhat of a fumblebum, his period of London Mayor was a tad questionable especially as he spent a massive chunk of the budget buying two water canons for riot control, which I believe are still mothballed in a south London warehouse, another expense to be paid for by the public. If the 3 listed he comes across as the most patriotic and wants to deliver what was promised.
Gove is a backstabbing thundercnut, although he backed BoJo during the Brexit campaign, he was quick to sabotage any chance of BoJo taking No.10 when Cameron skulked off with his headless teddy under his arm, and then backed May knowing he would have to ■■■■ up to someone to secure a cabinet position.
Hunt I know little of really, he is gaining support from the cabinet and looks as though he could clinch it from Gove, it’s wether he can deliver Brexit, he’s committed to uphold the Good Friday agreement and a soft border for Ireland, but as for the rest who knows.

Whoever is elected will have an uphill battle, as the members of the house couldn’t unanimously agree on the weather of the day if they were all stood in Parliament square, Mays problem was she wasn’t firm enough with the opposition and appeased their neighs when it came to getting the backing.
Come October we leave deal or no deal, perhaps working towards a no deal exit is the best way forward, making trade deals after is better than being tied to unfavourable agreements for years to come.

they were scrapped google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua … 00000-loss

toonsy:

Boris Johnson has pledged to cut income tax bills for people earning more than £50,000 a year if he wins the race to succeed Theresa May as prime minister.

The former foreign secretary told the Telegraph he would use money currently set aside for a no-deal Brexit to raise the 40% tax rate threshold to £80,000.

Maybe one day this will make a difference in my life :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just a shame, Freddy Starr is no longer with us.
Sapper

mrginge:

toonsy:

Boris Johnson has pledged to cut income tax bills for people earning more than £50,000 a year if he wins the race to succeed Theresa May as prime minister.

The former foreign secretary told the Telegraph he would use money currently set aside for a no-deal Brexit to raise the 40% tax rate threshold to £80,000.

Maybe one day this will make a difference in my life :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Haha I don’t think there’s many on here it will affect but it’s the perception of it. It’s basically currying favour with those who have good incomes anyway, sod the rest of us.

Hang on… don’t MPs earn just below 80k so therefore will cone under the tax cut :open_mouth:

And yes I know if Boris became PM he would be above it, but his mates will be alright…

toonsy:
Hang on… don’t MPs earn just below 80k so therefore will cone under the tax cut :open_mouth:

And yes I know if Boris became PM he would be above it, but his mates will be alright…

Good spot.

The basic annual salary for an MP from 1 April 2019 is £79,468

Any of them because they are all pro Brexit which will ■■■■ them in the eyes of the electorate which knows that remain is the best option.

Optimum:
Any of them because they are all pro Brexit which will ■■■■ them in the eyes of the electorate which knows that remain is the best option.

Unless a GE is called before October, the remain whimpering electorate won’t really have much of a say.
The Tories will see their time in No.10 through and although a major flaw in her intentions to prove members were behind her, May called a GE and in doing so extended their time in No.10 until 2022.

I thought robroy was putting himself forward, he’s got my vote :smiley:

eurotrans:
I thought robroy was putting himself forward, he’s got my vote :smiley:

Dunno about that, he will probably use tax payers money to help Newcastle United much like Real Madrid :wink:

BoJo looking like a winner, Raab & McVey proposing to shut down the zoo for the time it takes to get a no deal through. If nothing else that would put the arrogant, back stabbing, non democratic, anti no deal & remoaner merchants in their place.

I’ve got a tenner on Brady & Leadsom at 100-1 and 25-1 respectively. There seems to be some effort against Boris or Gove winning - by Boris and Gove talking themselves down right now.

Dunno what possessed Gove to own up to snorting McDougals?
Why is Bojo now banging on about cutting taxes “only” for those earning over £50k? - He ain’t gonna make many friends in lowloader places like THAT is he?

I reckon Javid is in with a shot, but I’ve missed the price there…

Otherwise, I kinda agree with what Juddian has already said.

The Conservatives are indeed TOAST if they don’t get Brexit done by Haloween, and I am not impressed by Leadsom’s daft admission that “there would be a transition period” which means “No Brexit for months more” or “probably never”.

BJ is the only one voicing and capable of delivering the only kind of Brexit possible - the WTO no-deal kind as advocated by Farage.

All this talk of “Putting Farage back in his box” - is about “stealing Farage’s Fire” and nothing else.

Boris - is in a position to deliver as PM. If he DOESN’T make PM, he might as well join Brexit Party himself and hope to become one of Farage’s cabinet ministers, perhaps Farage’s number two?

Winseer:
Dunno what possessed Gove to own up to snorting McDougals?

I recall when Bill Clinton had the Monica Lewinsky story break is approval rating climbed, perhaps Gove thought something along that line would help him. As he’s after support from the MP’s then the party though don’t think it could ever have been a good idea.

Anyone who votes patell votes for another Kahn, mark my words all she cares about is ‘her-self’ preservation, she’s a limelight weasel, and a snake, and there will be NO public services left if she gets near…
Trust that woman at your peril.

As for Boris…he’d be a laugh atleast, so he’d get my vote for comedy value…[emoji106]

Rest, I wouldn’t waste the drips from my tip.

None of them are fit to fold toilet paper, thus I shall be going about my buisness come the day, simply knowing that what’s come before will be nothing compared to what shower will be coming upon us next, but OFC the shiny promised pastures and declarations of a meat free world will have the sheep grazing again no matter what…only too bleat when the pen Gate shuts and the water gets a little fizzy…

The piper used a flute, Tony used a tune, now this time it’s the tale of brexit to keep the kids entertained while they fill their pockets, shift their assets/alliances and get ready to harvest us from under our own noses again, noses we followed to vote em in… again [emoji849][emoji849]

All a bunch of treasonous bog rats who have no spine, nor an ounce of reality/honesty/integrity between them.

Only voting I’ll be doing on the day will be between mushy peas or beans with me pie for dinner.

And no I don’t give a ■■■■ if it’s a hung parliament, as yep they all should be.

We can masdebate this for an eternity, fact is your getting a dry roast one way or another so meh who gives a ■■■■ hey, buisness as usual I say [emoji108]

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk