5g rollout

The more i read about this latest tech known as 5G the more uneasy i get.There’s a number of these platforms appearing lately and i ain’t convinced of its merits,deeply sinister tech,masquarading as the ‘next big thing’…yep devastation to bird and bee but awesome for those latest Karshadian pics.
There’s considerable tree felling going down across the Isle of Wight presently under the auspices of usual h&s tripe,100 year old oaks levelled to the ground due to the straight-line scalar-wave requirements of said tech.Probably the primary reason Sheffield council decided to ‘scorch-earth’ their own long established ash and elms i would wager.
The evil corporate scum are going hell for leather for this.I joined a pressure group recently who seem to be making some good progress in challenging this onslaught but faced with the monstrously corrupt I.O.W ‘mafia’ mason heavy council we suffer here,it’s not without difficulties,their pockets are positively flapping for the Vodafone shekel.Be informed folks, 5G isn’t good.

manalishi:
The more i read about this latest tech known as 5G the more uneasy i get.There’s a number of these platforms appearing lately and i ain’t convinced of its merits,deeply sinister tech,masquarading as the ‘next big thing’…yep devastation to bird and bee but awesome for those latest Karshadian pics.
There’s considerable tree felling going down across the Isle of Wight presently under the auspices of usual h&s tripe,100 year old oaks levelled to the ground due to the straight-line scalar-wave requirements of said tech.Probably the primary reason Sheffield council decided to ‘scorch-earth’ their own long established ash and elms i would wager.
The evil corporate scum are going hell for leather for this.I joined a pressure group recently who seem to be making some good progress in challenging this onslaught but faced with the monstrously corrupt I.O.W ‘mafia’ mason heavy council we suffer here,it’s not without difficulties,their pockets are positively flapping for the Vodafone shekel.Be informed folks, 5G isn’t good.

But… But… I want t be able to turn my fridge on from anywhere in the world.

Wouldn’t be at all suprised if this kit emanates from the C.E.R.N complex under the Swiss mountains,Hadron-Collider etc.Astonishing plethora of questionable, scientific, shennaniganey apparently in the quest for ‘Higsons’ particle…yep :unamused: …they never think to display a statue that sits outside the main admin-office…SHIVA the Hindu goddess of destruction :confused: wer’e in safe hands folks :neutral_face: