Geopolitics and brexit

I have an interest in reading and watching about geopolitics, as that’s what brexit is all about , in my view and not about improving workers conditions.
in fact if this country wants to rebuild it’s manufacturing base and compete with hated Germans, workers rights and conditions would have to deteriorate significantly, in order for this country to build new industries, new customer’s base all over the world, basically to compete with China and their workers rights, and employment conditions, as this country can not catch up with South Koreans anymore, and China is so far ahead, that it will take a lot of of standards lowering, if we want to go on our own.
The questions is, how do we do it on our own, when Russia wants to challenge us on every occasion seeing this country as an American spearhead in this part of the world?
What will happen if America closes itself and starts dealing with it’s own problems?

Here is an interesting YT video to watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPk9HSLagVg

Why is it by your logic that we supposedly have to join China in a race to the bottom to get our manufacturing industry back,but ze Germans obviously don’t ?.

On that note yes geopolitics which were all about trashing this country to make sure that your Kraut mates stay at the top of the zb pile.All dressed up as peace in Europe when what they actually mean is keep the Germans happy in case they kick off again. :unamused:

hkloss1:
I have an interest in reading and watching about geopolitics, as that’s what brexit is all about , in my view and not about improving workers conditions.
in fact if this country wants to rebuild it’s manufacturing base and compete with hated Germans, workers rights and conditions would have to deteriorate significantly, in order for this country to build new industries, new customer’s base all over the world, basically to compete with China and their workers rights, and employment conditions, as this country can not catch up with South Koreans anymore, and China is so far ahead, that it will take a lot of of standards lowering, if we want to go on our own.
The questions is, how do we do it on our own, when Russia wants to challenge us on every occasion seeing this country as an American spearhead in this part of the world?
What will happen if America closes itself and starts dealing with it’s own problems?

Here is an interesting YT video to watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPk9HSLagVg

Is it not surely the case that big industry has had its day,fortunes made, and now maybe time to give the earth and its denizens a chance to taper the ‘growth’ system down to a saner level? to me this makes sense.We’re not exactly evolving as a species,quite the contrary,but the technology in play today is not about moving us to any kind of illuminated transcendence on a spiritual/philosophical level,more likely pushing us into a new world of techno-feudalism,agenda 21 type of deal.