Royal sprog

manalishi:

dieseldog999:
no interest in the slightest here.
i happened to see the front page of a newspaper yesterday with my usual ho=hum disinterest.
i wonder if she will do a diana,or will do as shes told and remember to wear her seatbelt… :slight_smile:

Think I know where you’re coming from…something very weird about the whole hyper manufactured narrative sorrounding this soap opera.She’s a fine looking gal but dead behind the eyes.You’d think The “spare” would be more suited to a more thoroughbred gel than this,probably mpd trailer bred progeny.
There’s a sense of expendability about her…her favourite all time song?..The ones from a bizarrely incongrous musical of recent years called,Hamilton ffs,Hamilton just happening to be a prime Rothschild financial agent during the American civil war,I mean how inspiring!! :open_mouth:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i think he is just stuffing it right into old betty.
poor old mummy got too big for her boots and was about to do the bizzo with a sooty,betty didnt take to kindly to it and unsurprisingly enough she got topped in an “accident”.
harry boy is taking over from her and making sure future royals are as much a bunch of mongrels as the rest of the nation is rapidly becoming.