Sex shops on a1

did anyone listen to Jeremy vine on radio 2 today.
someone has done a radio programme about all the ■■■ shops on the a 1 . and they seem to reckon there mostly frequented by truckers.
so whos ever visited one then?

cant remeber the name but a woman rang in saying she owns a swingers club next to one of them and is open to anyone to come along.
have fun with there partner.
with somone elses partner.
and also a lot of singletons turn up looking for some action

Circus tavern at Thurrock was a right den of inequity

The swingers club you’re in about is at Sandy.

Allegedly :laughing:

Typical bbc state propaganda machine ■■■■■■■■.

Been past them hundreds of times, never once seen a lorry parked in either.

Juddian:
Typical bbc state propaganda machine ■■■■■■■■.

Been past them hundreds of times, never once seen a lorry parked in either.

The it wasn’t the programme or the BBC suggesting it. It was the public perception of us.

Grumpy Dad:

I remember it well.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Grumpy Dad:

I only ever watched blokes playing darts there …

toonsy:
The swingers club you’re in about is at Sandy.

Allegedly :laughing:

The Vanilla Alternative it is called at Tempsford on A1. It is quite a high end well to do Swingers club. Very nice inside and in the summer they have a weekend festival in the large garden at the rear where you can pitch your tent. It sells out every year.

edd1974:
did anyone listen to Jeremy vine on radio 2 today.
someone has done a radio programme about all the ■■■ shops on the a 1 . and they seem to reckon there mostly frequented by truckers.
so whos ever visited one then?

cant remeber the name but a woman rang in saying she owns a swingers club next to one of them and is open to anyone to come along.
have fun with there partner.
with somone elses partner.
and also a lot of singletons turn up looking for some action

Male singletons are largely unwanted in the swinging scene and are seen as a nuisance and look kind of creepy and pitiful.
Lone females on the other hand are seen as very much a desired creature for swinging couples. Lone females are know as unicorns in the scene…so i am told

You cant get a truck in the Wentbridge one anymore as they have put a height barrier up

Truly can’t understand how any of these shops survive, whether on the A1 or High St in the internet era.

The youth of today will never know the excitement of the well thumbed jazz mag being passed around furtively at school :smiley: :smiley:

ATJT:
Truly can’t understand how any of these shops survive, whether on the A1 or High St in the internet era.

The youth of today will never know the excitement of the well thumbed jazz mag being passed around furtively at school :smiley: :smiley:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lets not forget the kays catalogue and a magnifying glass imagining you can see some underwear models nip nops peeking through her bra…or was that only me??

when it got delivered there were about 700 pages,and when i finished with it there were about 7… :open_mouth:

Back in the day i was quite proud of my “■■■■■■” & " Readers Wives " collection