McDonalds Monopoly £100,000 share

If anyone is interested in sharing £100,000 with me and you have a MAYFAIR from McDonalds Monopoly game, get in touch and we can go halfs (£50,000 each).
(I’ve blanked the code out for security).

Sent using smoke signals

You do realise the ticket you have is fairly common, compared to the ticket you require… :laughing:

ClassOneHD:
You do realise the ticket you have is fairly common, compared to the ticket you require… [emoji38]

I know, but you knock me for trying.

Sent using smoke signals

There is only 2 Mayfairs in the whole of the uk and there is a good chance at least one will be found by someone who doesn’t realise how rare it is and just bin it :laughing:

xichrisxi:
There is only 2 Mayfairs in the whole of the uk and there is a good chance at least one will be found by someone who doesn’t realise how rare it is and just bin it :laughing:

Or even…

businessinsider.com/mcdonal … ?r=US&IR=T

Just out of curiosity how exactly would you organise this wifh an efective random stranger off the Internet?

That’s on the proviso you could find someone who has the other wining piece.

I would also assume there would be something In the rules that this would go against.

Sent from my AGS-W09 using Tapatalk

“Some prizes shown on the random prize wheel - may be already exhausted”.

Any mediocre prizes - are only awarded to some punter who’s already far enough down - so that this particular prize won’t put them in the black, and they’ll carry on playing until it has all gone…

A bit like putting £80 into a slot machine, which then allows to you have a £50 win, which then gets swallowed without a sausage when you “stay on” and put it all back.
(Explanation for those of you who are “hard-of-gambling”)

When I was at school, they used to have this game at the school fete that involved you having to throw six dice for 50p a go… If you rolled six 6’s - you won a car.

…One year, they’d taken about £75 in punter’s money, and some kid’s dad rolled the six 6’s - and the school defaulted - offering a prize of £50 instead, as they hadn’t taken enough cash to buy the car, which was around £2200 at the time. :unamused:

The school was banned from running any “gambling” type games at the fete after that, and consequently saw profits FROM the annual fete - drop by over 4.5k to less than £900.

…Just goes to show how much money the school WAS making from the umpteen gambling games they had…

btw - at the school fete - I used to man the darts stall… Hit an envelope of coins to win what was in the envelope… 50p for three darts. Envelopes contained 3-6 coins, some overlapping. They were one and two shilling bits (the old 5p and 10p coins - for the benefit of millenials) The biggest amount in an envelope was 50p (4x10p 2x5p) which was bloody hard to pin to the softboard behind, because the darts would bounce off the coins inside the envelope. Used to take around £150-£200 on that stall, which had two or three of us working it. One of the heads of department teachers came around every half hour to take the acclumulating takings away… Tampering with any envelopes - was instant detention. You had to hand it over to any winning punter, who’d either squeal with delight upon having won 50p or look disappointed when they managed to pin a envelope with all three of their darts - only to find the minimum 3x5p coins in all three envelopes…

Then there was THIS game

• which the physics teacher had set on a reverse not gate so if you lightly brushed against the wire, the bell would come full-on, and not stop (similar system used for shop-front burglar alarms using relays - Remember them folks?)

I’m up for that, I’ll be back when I find one… which could be never if it’s hard to find.

I can see a fundamental problem with me obtaining a Mayfair card from a McDonalds Monopoly game. :stuck_out_tongue:

Harry Monk:
I can see a fundamental problem with me obtaining a Mayfair card from a McDonalds Monopoly game. :stuck_out_tongue:

Those who live in Northern Ireland can get a token without making a purchase.
Slim, health conscious, young kids, such as you and I don’t qualify.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Does anyone who’s ever had a freebie entry to such a competition - ever won anything major?