Sweden how true is this?

youtu.be/4NiYcLgcSo4

I wonder how true this is? I would welcome a comment from hutpik…

Hi M.A.N rules.As i said in my PM to you would rather not discuss this on here as it will get heated.However i will say that certainly Sweden has its share of problems,partly brought about by its own naivety. Many of these same problems are prevalent throughout Europé.The difference is that Sweden has an almost 100% freedom of information system so little is hidden.If you dig into news in Holland,France and Germany for example [as i do] you can find many similar stories.They are however,much less reported.
There are a couple of English guys living in Southern Sweden,[Colin in Sweden is one],who may give a different perspective on events.

perfectly accurate,and read the uncensored comments on youtube for opinions as you wont get reading them here.
ive family living near kunsbacka and elsewhere in halland county.
first hand white genocide in action.
the outlying areas arnt so bad but places like malmo are just overrun.

thanks hutpik, and dd. this is so sad . I always thought scandanavia had escaped all this large movement of these people. nowhere is sacred anymore.

Thats one of the joys of living up here,with 6 months of Winter and in the summer[2 months]mozzies that carry off small Children,its not so attractive for the ‘tinted’ brethren.also as we dont have the social facilities of the larger urban areas if they are sent here they complain vociferously until they are re located nearer their compatriots thereby adding to the problem.

voiceofeurope.com/

more of an accurate view of how its working there…

An accurate view of how its working all over Europé,by the looks of it. :smiley:

hutpik:
An accurate view of how its working all over Europé,by the looks of it. :smiley:

^^^^^^
so sad,but unfortunately true my good man… :slight_smile: