Elephant and spitfire on the M1

anyone else see it today?

I passed it about 3.45pm was going North between 14 & 15 in the roadworks

i think it had broken down and was making a trunk call to get recovered. :blush:

There are going to be some joke’s on here now about this poor elephant - I hope it’s got thick skin.

dieseldog999:
i think it had broken down and was making a trunk call to get recovered. :blush:

Dumbo !!

So a full size elephant statue on Thursday, and today I saw a spitfire going north at Leicester Forest services

Toddy2:
So a full size elephant statue on Thursday, and today I saw a spitfire going north at Leicester Forest services

Now, what colour are these elephants you`re seeing, sir?
Are you taking the medication as ordered?

I thought this was about a Tesco’s lorry and a Tang spec Paddy V8 Scania :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Franglais:

Toddy2:

Now, what colour are these elephants you`re seeing, sir?
Are you taking the medication as ordered?

you think they’re the pink ones don’t you ? :open_mouth:

i had a good look at it as i was passing to see if i could identify it as an african or indian elephant in relation to the size of its ears,but i it was wearing a balaclava at the time so im still none the wiser. :open_mouth:

The elephant was spotted doing a ton between junctions 17 and 18 on the M1. The Highways department are advising motorists to treat it as a roundabout. Boom Boom.
(The Two Ronnies) Jim.