My issue with the brexit deal

Labour - are not about the working people for some time since.
Conservatives - should be about Conserving the remanents of our once-great Empire, but don’t even act to conserve their own popularity any longer.
Liberal Democrats - are both illiberal, and anti-democratic.

What’s worth voting for about ANY of them?

Serious inroads need to be made into the Establishment’s grip on our country’s future, regardless of the political leanings of the individual.

Even the most Far Left activist - might baulk at the prospect one day of having their benefits reduced so that some foreign terrorist can get a little more, because “their need is greater”.
Even the most far RIGHT activist - accepted a Labour government to rule them for a decade as of 1997 - the last time the Tories were this unpopular.
Then there’s the centerists: The Libdems have already alienated supporters like myself (I voted Libdem for more times in my life than all the other parties I’ve supported put together)
It is said there cannot be such a thing as a “Hard Centerist” or “Far Middle” stance in politics… What doya call these idiots who continue to fill up the West End based on a load of lies promoted by fake science to move polticially against our financial establishment, a different game in play totally?

The one assumption that the establishment has made though - is that in our social media age “We don’t care about politics any more”. Voter Apathy? - Can it be relied upon to keep the mainstream IN power?

I think the last election where “people didn’t care” - has already come and gone, somehow…