My issue with the brexit deal

Carryfast:

Winseer:
May will have earned our respect for being the craftiest politician and pro-Monarchy Democrat since Churchill - IF she pulls this off the way I’m crossing my fingers and hoping my read on it all is correct.
“If I’m wrong” - we’re all gonna get shafted in plain sight by Remainer May pretending to be a born-again Brexiteer, actually acting behind the scenes as a crafty Remainer, intent on getting past people like Johnson, Gove, and Rees-Mogg…

I don’t think all three of THEM – have made this huge mistake in “siding with Theresa May” - and what I’d like to REALLY find out is "what went on at the one-to-one meetings she had with the ERG, now seen as bigger Pro Brexiteer Rebels than UKIP’s lot. :open_mouth:

How do you get from May’s BRINO deal to her supposedly being a closet Brexiteer and BRINO suddenly turning into WTO ?. :confused:

As for what really went on at the ERG meeting maybe something along the lines of we can’t possibly go for Brexit on the basis of the return of sovereignty because of the implications of that regarding Liz’s original signing up to the European Communities Act and complicity in all the following from Single European Act to Lisbon.So BRINO,after much smoke and mirrors and muddying of the waters to convince the Leave vote that it actually means WTO ( which in itself ain’t exactly the gold standard of anti race to the bottom global free market economics ),is the foregone conclusion it has to be.Which just leaves the formality of parliament signing up to it sooner rather than later possibly even well before March 28th.

Whilst you’re probably correct thinking that “people voted Brexit for a variety of different reasons” - there isn’t any case for arguing that any ONE of those many reasons - is in fact mutually exclusive with any other major reason for voting Brexit. Eg. You find me one Brexiteer who badly wants an end to the shengen zone, but doesn’t doesn’t want an end to free movmement of EU citizens… OR One Brexiteer who wants to provoke the ire of the EU courts, but doesn’t think there’s anything wrong with ■■■■■■■ off the British people by handing over £39bn of taxpayer’s money that’ll surely keep Tory Austerity in place for another decade at least…

I’m not that worried about immigration for example. We can flood this country with as many EE’s as required, no skin off my nose.
I’m only for slamming the door in the face of Pretend Refugees, Fake Asylum seekers, and Economic Migrants only here for benefits, access to our NHS, and intent to work in the black economy, rather than becoming a useful member of OUR society, rather than attempting to subvert those of the same type as they already here into their vision of an expanding caliphate.

I voted Leave first and foremost - to end Austerity. I didn’t vote for Cameron * Osbourne’s nightmare that in my mind was totally unnecessary following Brown’s dithering, when he’d started off so well as Chancellor.
Now it is time to ditch the Evil Empire II before we get roped into something that even Remainers will end up regretting - such as the Draft to fight future EU wars of expansion, such as taking East Ukraine off the Russians on behalf of ■■■■ and Borgia like Kiev politicians, who don’t mind if the world burns down around them, as long as Putin gets it in the neck.

Meanwhile, back here - Ask people born around 1954 what life was like for them as Teenagers in particular… There’s good reasons why people look back in nostalgia upon the times during which that generation grew up. Everyone had jobs, there were no shortages once rationing ended in 1953, and “changing jobs” was like Mr Benn walking into the shop, and deciding “What job would I like to do today?”

Mr Benn.jpg

Fast forward a couple of generations, and those of us that were kids in the 70’s such as myself - have more of the Sam Tyler view of “Nostalgia” to look back up.
The glorious past where Political INCORRECTNESS was Key.

We’ll never end Austerity all the while we pay the EU billions per year “just to support a handful of political-correct follies back home” via the rebate system, which keeps on shrinking at that.
I’m not worried about “What might happen” such as Turkey’s future EU membership, etc.
I’m only worried that my own offspring can’t afford Uni fees, despite wanting to do a useful degree.
I’m worried about “No police” - unless there is a “political angle” to arresting the perp.
“Don’t arrest that burglar, nor that Hate Preacher - but DO go around the house of whomever is “mean tweeting” this week about Pro UKIP or Anti Islamic stuff…”

I’m worried that the NHS ask you “Are you on benefits?” in which case - you get priority treatment. If you’re NOT on benefits - then not only do you go to the back of the queue, you’re leaned on to cough up more than just phlegm to move your place in that queue forward again. :imp:

I’m worried that laws already on our statue books “don’t get enforced”, whilst Foreigners without our own interests as a nation at heart - stack the deck with new laws designed to stop people resting THEIR rule over US. We didn’t surrender to Germany at the end of WWII, so KeinHofStadt can bugger off back to his bunker (or his Juncker) - 'cos Brexit needs to happen, even if our poltiicans are on the whole - not ready to deny their EU paymasters yet, at least not in the majority. :bulb:

In a year’s time, hopefully we’ll be wiping our arses on anything to do with the now-gone EU.
The Ring of Stars - will be a reminder of “How close to being in the total ■■■■■ we once we just 12 months earlier”.

I call this "Having 20:20 vision" btw. :stuck_out_tongue: