Tonights parliamentary vote result ! your thoughts

So where do we go from here ■■?

pierrot 14:

Start by not starting new threads [emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don’t think we could look any more stupid than we do now.

hotel magnum:
I don’t think we could look any more stupid than we do now.

Do you not think so? Believe me, our spineless, incompetent and clueless politicians haven’t even got started on just how stupid we as a nation can appear!

pierrot 14:

War?

commonrail:

pierrot 14:

War?

Huh!

What is it good for?

Nite Owl:

commonrail:

pierrot 14:

War?

Huh!

What is it good for?

Absolutely nothing!

Absolutely nothing

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Take away democracy…what’s left?

Jeremy Corbyn has called for a confidence vote tomorrow
If May’s government loses that, a General Election will be called
It all hinges on the DUP and the independent MP’s
I can’t see it myself, Tories will close ranks and the DUP will vote with them
In the meantime, a No-Deal Brexit is slipping away, it’s obvious Parliament will not allow it to happen, the pound has already risen on the strength of this.
Bottom line? Brexit will be delayed, a second referendum is getting closer and closer
Tory created clusterf**k

Follow the money.

As mentioned above the pond has gained and that’s a big indication of investors confidence - in this case they’re either more confident as the prospect of a no deal or, more likely, more confident of the prospect of no deal.

As for me wake me up when it’s all over.

We cant just have another referendum because if remain won that referendum that would make it a draw, because leave won the first referendum, so we would have to have a third referendum but then if leave won that…hold on hold on I’m getting a headache…
Ossie

No deal.

Bring it on

OssieD:
We cant just have another referendum because if remain won that referendum that would make it a draw, because leave won the first referendum, so we would have to have a third referendum but then if leave won that…hold on hold on I’m getting a headache…
Ossie

Seriously mate, you’re right. I sit here 12,000 miles away still ruing the day we joined this mob.

commonrail:
Take away democracy…what’s left?

exactly if they won’t respect our votes then violence is all that is left, look at France 9 weeks the yellow vests have been protesting against micron and his globalist politics , the police have been abusing their powers beating people using flashball weapons inflicting serious life changing injuries on un armed people they are out of control, germany is going to go in to recession yet we have morons who think remaining in the failing EUSSR is beneficial to us■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused:

SuperMultiBlue:
No deal.

Bring it on

It what we the 17.4 million voted for , there was no option about having to get a deal with the eu it was a simple leave or re moan

bigdave789:
In the meantime, a No-Deal Brexit is slipping away, it’s obvious Parliament will not allow it to happen, the pound has already risen on the strength of this.
Bottom line? Brexit will be delayed, a second referendum is getting closer and closer
Tory created clusterf**k

Commie corbyn being in number 10 is not what anyone wants , and it’s an even scarier thought of Dianne abbot the hackney abacus being in charge of national security HOME SEC :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: the country will be in the zb then

tommy t:

bigdave789:
Tory created clusterf**k

Commie corbyn being in number 10 is not what anyone wants , and it’s an even scarier thought of Dianne abbot the hackney abacus being in charge of national security HOME SEC :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: the country will be in the zb then

So as a working man, a lorry driver I assume, you’re seriously countenancing, endorsing,
another Tory government? Are you independently wealthy? You only drive a wagon for fun?
Do me a small favour and watch I Daniel Blake and see how you feel about the likes of
Ian Duncan Himmler and Ester McVile after that
Tories don’t give a toss for working people, you need to put the Daily Racist down, it’s only fit for wiping your bottom on

bigdave789:

tommy t:

bigdave789:
Tory created clusterf**k

So as a working man, a lorry driver I assume, you’re seriously countenancing, endorsing,
another Tory government? Are you independently wealthy? You only drive a wagon for fun?
Do me a small favour and watch I Daniel Blake and see how you feel about the likes of
Tories don’t give a toss for working people, you need to put the Daily Racist down, it’s only fit for wiping your bottom on

I am most certainly not, no, I will NEVER vote for Any of what is known as the EU/establishment controlled Traitor class lib/lab/con brands (All are the same beast IMO) None of them will change anything for the better if the past 50 years doesn’t prove this then nothing will

tommy t:

bigdave789:

tommy t:

bigdave789:
Tory created clusterf**k

I am most certainly not, no, I will NEVER vote for Any of what is known as the EU/establishment controlled Traitor class lib/lab/con brands (All are the same beast IMO) None of them will change anything for the better if the past 50 years doesn’t prove this then nothing will

So if you have no interest in voting or you are determined to “spoil your ballot paper”
then that’s your democratic choice and that’s fine.
So why spout the kind of bile normally reserved for a rabid Tory? If you’ve no faith in
mainstream politics and the political process then why repeat this garbage?