Frontal Lobotomy to Drive a Scania?

Is it a legal requirement to undergo a frontal lobotomy in order to drive a Scania? Or does it help?

Discuss…

Yes.

Or to drive a Volvo…
Or any truck really.
That’s if you believe even half the moaning about driving that goes on 'ere.
Full frontal lobotomy required to wanna be a lorry driver.
:slight_smile:

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

So which is the better option; a job at an own account operator - back empty after each run - who has an all Scania fleet, or a job flying around on general but driving a Volvo / DAF / Iveco etc?
Doesn’t need many brain cells to work out the better option…

axletramp:
So which is the better option; a job at an own account operator - back empty after each run - who has an all Scania fleet, or a job flying around on general but driving a Volvo / DAF / Iveco etc?

Surely in that case it’s the job not the truck that makes it better and it would still be a better job than most general haulage jobs if you had a different make of truck?

muckles:

axletramp:

Surely in that case it’s the job not the truck that makes it better and it would still be a better job than most general haulage jobs if you had a different make of truck?

Yes, in my own experience definitely so.
But then I’ve never worked for any firm who have offered a choice of truck; I’ve always driven what I’ve been given.
And there’s nowt wrong with Scanias - the older the better :laughing:

Mind numbing same run everyday, or variety and change?

What was that about brain cells?
[emoji5]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

axletramp:

muckles:

axletramp:

Yes, in my own experience definitely so.
But then I’ve never worked for any firm who have offered a choice of truck; I’ve always driven what I’ve been given.
And there’s nowt wrong with Scanias - the older the better :laughing:

Not really about a choice of truck, but the same job being as good regardless of what the boss buys.
But yes nowt wrong with Scanias :smiley: my initial disappointment when I first drove one was because my expectations of what they were like had been built up by some of their more obsessive drivers. :laughing:

Trucks a truck ,Bit of jealousy ?