BMW indicators

at least he used them uokhun.uk/2018/12/29/drivers-ho … o-overuse/

bloody hell april 1st already. :unamused: :slight_smile:

Fake news [emoji57]
Looking at the non oem ‘style’ of the car I’d say he probably had some silly cheap Chinese led aftermarket lights fitted. Certainly BMW lights wouldn’t do this from overuse ffs [emoji849]

spoof,though obviously mohammed must have been on his xmas holidays to allow that to happen to one of the faithfull. :smiley:

Great story.

It’s a shame it’s fake really :smiley:

Sent from my mobile.

It’s where the battery is located on the E60’s, so one can assume that it was probably a battery fire, if anyone was wondering.

Reef:
It’s where the battery is located on the E60’s, so one can assume that it was probably a battery fire, if anyone was wondering.

Yeah true [emoji848]

nomiS36:

Reef:

Yeah true [emoji848]

It’s the area similar to where the battery is located on most BMWs .
If the batteries are not located correctly and the covers not put in place they are a disaster waiting to happen . Battery security is part of the MOT for a reason .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

https://uokhun.uk

Has anyone else looked at other articles on the same web site. It’s obvious fake but some good funny things on there

nomiS36:
Certainly BMW lights wouldn’t do this from overuse ffs [emoji849]

If used more than 10x in a month, they’d immediately give a “STOP” warning on the dashboard and instruct the driver to go immediately to the nearest Toyota garage to trade in the BMW since they are not cut out to be a driver of such a a vehicle. Indicators…whatever next! :wink:

Audi does the same thing, but gives the message “Hör auf damit, du Idiot” since it fits in with the German bit on the adverts.

edd1974:
https://uokhun.uk

Has anyone else looked at other articles on the same web site. It’s obvious fake but some good funny things on there

+1
:smiley: