What the hell is going on with this world

I am totally gob smacked at some of stories going about recently about santa for a start, they want to make him female, you can’t call a ginger breadman a man, it’s now person and I’ve just seen this story that you can’t call a child boy or girl now.
What is happening.
Staff at nurseries told not to use the words boy or girl - nottinghampost.com/news/uk- … n=sharebar

Sent using smoke signals

Just ignore it all, and vote for the most politically incorrect candidate standing in your constituency.

If that is “Monster Raving Loony” rather than “UKIP” - then so be it.

Was uproar in.some nativity near me as There.not 3 wise men anymore there 3 wise people.

The country is going pc mad.
We deliver a lot of stuff mostly toilet cubicles toilet fittings etc to schools and office’s
A couple of the the Fitters told.me when they do schools now there . Not allowed to paint or have any pink in the girls or.blue in the boys
all has to be neutral non gender specific colours ie green yellow red .
And some schools are going unisex just having cubicles only for all to share.

And in primary schools in Brighton & Hove, children are being taught that ‘boys can have periods’ and the necessary bins and machines are being installed in the boys loos.

Apparently, it’s because some girls would like to be boys, even after they have started their periods.

Don’t forget that song kids sing in primary school, how does it go again? Oh yeah bah bah rainbow sheep :unamused:

One for my master, and one for my dame, and one for a person of undecided gender who lives down the lane.

:smiley:

Don’t ignore it, laugh at them and take the ■■■■ at every opportunity, nothing more satisfying than watching SJW’s Feminazis (other pointless groups are available) going puce with impotent age.

Imagine how confused the kids are / will be.

What happens when a boy gets in a fight with a girl?
“but I thought everyone was the same principal that’s what you taught me and she hit me first” principal: " eerrrrr Expelled!"

I don’t even have nothing against trannies but there is such a thing as too Pc…
This crap is why trump is so popular.

I read a few days ago that in some schools pupils are being told that “boys can have periods too” so that girls dont feel like they are being seperated because of their gender

Most people, even many of those in the groups these people claim to be speaking for, aren’t interested in this stuff or politics, especially at local level, so for years even decades these people with their agendas have been infiltrating local politics, education and the media and as they climb further up the ladder the more opportunities they gave of implementing their agenda and selecting what people see and read in the news. Of course what they didn’t reckon on was the rise of the Internet and social media, so they will now try hard to control that to stifle any debate.

The-Snowman:
I read a few days ago that in some schools pupils are being told that “boys can have periods too” so that girls dont feel like they are being seperated because of their gender

Yes and by the same token a firm is going to make ■■■■■■■■ testicles for women to wear so they can have the pleasure of a good scratch when they wake up in the morning. :stuck_out_tongue:

I remember being told that there would be no Nativity scene out side the church because the Muslims would be offended. The fact that the Muslims didn’t give a flying duck had nothing to do with it.

edd1974:
Was uproar in.some nativity near me as There.not 3 wise men anymore there 3 wise people.

The country is going pc mad.
We deliver a lot of stuff mostly toilet cubicles toilet fittings etc to schools and office’s
A couple of the the Fitters told.me when they do schools now there . Not allowed to paint or have any pink in the girls or.blue in the boys
all has to be neutral non gender specific colours ie green yellow red .
And some schools are going unisex just having cubicles only for all to share.

Have they put a token white thicko in this trio yet?

“We three kings of Orient are… One in a taxi, one in a car… One on a scooter beeping his hooter, following yonder star”

Frankenstein Gold Myrrh.jpg

GasGas:
One for my master, and one for my dame, and one for a person of undecided gender who lives down the lane.

:smiley:

Baa Baa ethnic minority farm animal, “have you any non-manmade fibre?”
Affirmative democratically elected person currently in authority, three standardized WTO containers of the required EU quota.
One for the unelected person with authority,
One for the gender-unspecific person of former female title,
One for the vertically-challenged youth who currently resides in a safe space B&B down the 7.5t rural street.

The-Snowman:

America has periods. Brits have full stops.

adam277:
Imagine how confused the kids are / will be.

What happens when a boy gets in a fight with a girl?
“but I thought everyone was the same principal that’s what you taught me and she hit me first” principal: " eerrrrr Expelled!"

I don’t even have nothing against trannies but there is such a thing as too Pc…
This crap is why trump is so popular.

Thats why there killing apu off in the simpsons.
Because theve had a handful of complainits.
The fact its been going for about 30 years .
Plus the millions of viewers who dont really care.
Counts for nothing.
A few people complain they take.notice and have to change things

a geezer i know,Carl,has in recent years turned into ‘Carla’ :confused: i feel sorry for his 2 daughters :frowning:

carryfast-yeti:
a geezer i know,Carl,has in recent years turned into ‘Carla’ :confused: i feel sorry for his 2 daughters :frowning:

How do those daughters feel themselves?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Franglais:

carryfast-yeti:

How do those daughters feel themselves?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i darent give that comment the various replies it should get as theres not the same fun n it when its too easy,plus there would be the inevitable ban to follow. :smiley:
i always do smile when i see some ■■■■■■ who is a woman trapped in a mans body going bald. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: