Noel I'm a celebrity

It just shows you even more how stupid we are at voting (brexit)
How in the world could anyone vote him off with all the other no hopers on there
The mind boggles

Bruv, put the crack pipe down. If you want to talk to people with similar interests, try drugnet or dicknet.

Who’s “we” anyway? I would hazard a guess that you’re Irish. You don’t get to vote on the affairs of the mainland, so get back in the sidecar.

Drempels:
Bruv, put the crack pipe down. If you want to talk to people with similar interests, try drugnet or dicknet.

Who’s “we” anyway? I would hazard a guess that you’re Irish. You don’t get to vote on the affairs of the mainland, so get back in the sidecar.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

And I thought this was going to be something sensible about his comments about using bus lanes because he bought an old bus. I.e if it did actually work why on earth would you talk about it on Prime time tv

switchlogic:
And I thought this was going to be something sensible about his comments about using bus lanes because he bought an old bus. I.e if it did actually work why on earth would you talk about it on Prime time tv

Blobby blobby blobby blobby

I’ve been watching it, and I’m surprised Noel Edmonds was voted out, as he was the most entertaining on there imo.
I reckon it’s because more younger people are doing the voting and older people just can’t be arsed.
I have not missed an episode this series.
I watch it for the effects of the social experiment of putting different types of people in an alien environment, and seeing how they react to each other, and observe the idiosyncracies and pitfalls of human nature as it progresses and enfolds… (and NOT in the least is it only to see Holly Willoughby :open_mouth: in assorted mini skirts and tiny shorts, and to put on freeze frame as she wiggles her arse through the jungle. Honestly I swear it :neutral_face: ). :laughing: :laughing:

Was tactical to.vote him off

He said if he wins he will retire from.showbiz. Hence why he was voted off so quick. People don’t want him to retire they love him so much .they wamt.him.back.on t.v.

Ps am I the only person that doesn’t watch this tripe.
Have never watched this or any other celebratory/reality show.
Well seen the odd bit when.im around someone’s house and it’s on.
I just don’t get them.at all and.not something I watch.
Yet every Monday morning Chris Evans etc are ranting raving on the radio omg did you see I’m a celeb at weekend or strictly omg was amazing etc.
Err no.its not

Noel I’m a celebrity …
now there’s a contradiction in words.
Though I’ve never seen this show, apparently they fill a stage or backdrop with Z list people, over publicize it to sell it to the masses and then the masses think it’s brilliant :unamused:

He’s reportably been paid £600000 for just over a week,I know there’s some on here that wouldn’t get out of bed for that but I’d take it

edd1974:

He said if he wins he will retire from.showbiz. Hence why he was voted off so quick. People don’t want him to retire they love him so much .they wamt.him.back.on t.v.

Yet every Monday morning Chris Evans etc are ranting raving on the radio omg did you see I’m a celeb at weekend or strictly omg was amazing etc.
Err no.its not

Your not alone fella. I cant stand any of the reality tv shiete

Drempels:

You need to keep up boy, you might think you know everything but im afraid you ain’t got a clue
Its always the same with a blow in, he thinks he knows it all and knows everything about everyone
When really he don’t know his arse from his face

edd1974:

Err no.its not

He is been paid the most of anyone who ever appeared on the show close to a million
Nice work if you can get it for 2 weeks

Drempels:

And prey tell what the main land means please
This should be good

Drempels:

The main land of what bud

msgyorkie:

edd1974:

Err no.its not

Your not alone fella. I cant stand any of the reality tv shiete

i’ve never watched any of this celeb s h i t e either.don’t bother listening to evans’ drivel either anymore.