Zb’ng Christmas songs already!

Unloading at BT Lutterworth and the local commercial radio station is playing last Christmas by wham ! [emoji49][emoji49][emoji49][emoji49]
It still November FFs [emoji49][emoji49][emoji49]
BAH HUMBUG [emoji49][emoji49][emoji49]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can’t wait to plug me iPad in to the wagon wireless to play Johnny cash Christmas collection for the next 3 weeks :laughing:

Punchy Dan:
Can’t wait to plug me iPad in to the wagon wireless to play Johnny cash Christmas collection for the next 3 weeks :laughing:

Hi Dan, I defo like the CASH Bit, Eh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Ive just opened a Bottle of I P A GLENFIDDICH, Single Malt , Its great stuff, Thats if one likes Single Malts, Its a new one thats been stored in beer barrels instead of sherry & bourbon casks, Well ive just had some teeth out & this Glenfiddich Single Malt is doing my gums a world of good, Hope you are doing & keeping well my friend, Regards Larry.

blue estate:
Unloading at BT Lutterworth and the local commercial radio station is playing last Christmas by wham ! [emoji49][emoji49][emoji49][emoji49]
It still November FFs [emoji49][emoji49][emoji49]
BAH HUMBUG [emoji49][emoji49][emoji49]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you’re not already a member of our esteemed Bah Humbug Club consider yourself elected .

Lawrence Dunbar:

Punchy Dan:

Hi Dan, I defo like the CASH Bit, Eh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Ive just opened a Bottle of I P A GLENFIDDICH, Single Malt , Its great stuff, Thats if one likes Single Malts, Its a new one thats been stored in beer barrels instead of sherry & bourbon casks, Well ive just had some teeth out & this Glenfiddich Single Malt is doing my gums a world of good, Hope you are doing & keeping well my friend, Regards Larry.

Hi Larry iam well Thankyou ,sounds like you are too :smiley: ,I’ve just finished a 18% small bottle of very sweet red Italian wine ,it’s taken a full week though :wink: as iam not a drinker ,much as bewick would have you think iam an alcoholic :open_mouth:

‘Christmas Song’,by Jethro Tull,is superb,but never hear it on the radio :frowning:

Darlene Love Christmas sounds as good in mid Summer as it does at Christmas.

Won’t be long now :astonished:

Gabriella Cilmi, she did one lacklustre Chrimbo song, but by God the YouTube vids of her are worth watching.

Greg Lake ‘I believe in Father Christmas’ is my favourite.
youtu.be/uMtteocAA80