Really ??

This morning I looked over my fence, there was my neighbour talking to her dog, it was obvious that she thought her dog understood her, I quietly slipped away and went indoors, I told our cat, we both laughed like hell ! … :slight_smile:

raymundo:
This morning I looked over my fence, there was my neighbour talking to her dog, it was obvious that she thought her dog understood her, I quietly slipped away and went indoors, I told our cat, we both laughed like hell ! … :slight_smile:

[emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji106][emoji2532][emoji106][emoji2532][emoji106][emoji2532]

Obviously you disturbing the cats Laptop time while telling her [emoji51]

You’re the second person who thought the cat is a ‘she’, Chester is a he … :slight_smile: (edit … that photo is about 4 months old, now he is too big to sit on the laptop)

Chester is a cutie! All animals understand what we say, but wisely they never reply :wink: I count my three dogs as part of the board and always run ideas by them.

instagram.com/p/BTTrBAvDSqq/

Chester is the most demanding animal I have ever known, pats the doors with his front paws to go out then does the same to come back in, then go to another door … rinse and repeat !! When sleeping he will lick yer face to wake you up for food or to go outside, and he attacks the dogs tail. Wanders off down the beach to watch the waves crashing on the rocks (only live 100 mtr from the sea) Also he has learned how to open cupboard doors so nothin soft wrapped is safe from his teeth an claws. Worse than having ten screaming kids but would we have it any other way … nah, not really (from a person who never thought much of cats before we got him, and the wife has two others) he can be so comical to watch at times…

First day home in June aged 8 weeks …

You’re a softie Raymondo!

I love cats, got two of the furry little ■■■■■■■■ at home. There called “left foot” and “right foot” because I keep threatening to turn them into slippers!

cats.jpg

Chester is tonight in the dog house, not because he attacked one of the wifes other cats but simply because he don’t fit any longer in the cat house … :slight_smile:

Nite Owl:
I love cats, got two of the furry little [zb] at home. There called “left foot” and “right foot” because I keep threatening to turn them into slippers! /quote]

We have been adopted by a cat, who showed up by using my work bench by the back door as a place to sleep, and now has three square meals and a spot on one of the chairs under the dining table…

Bloody cats…