Kevin carrot knock off

google.com/amp/s/www.mirror … 528117.amp they cant think of any think new ,just like the ■■■■ they sell,copys of other brands

Watched ad again to night,think it’s a flip flop carrot driver or agency carrot driver

My first thought was that it was a very poor Coke Cola ad copying the end of the Italian Job film.

Knock-off/copy or “paying homage to a classic”?
Ironic? Post ironic??
And if you can answer the above, what’s the difference between “kitsch” and plastic tat?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

If he’d…

Strapped the load down in the first place, worn his seat belt, turned the TCS/ASR off, been in manual and had his Hi-Viz vest on…this disaster would not have happened.

It’s the most irresponsible advert I’ve seen aimed the younger generation who will obviously be mentally scarred for the rest of their gender confused days.

I’ve written to my local MP as well as someone in Brussels whose name I can’t pronounce and hopefully we can get this Aldi supermarket scum removed forever from our shopping parks and old railway sidings.

If you did away with Aldi & Lidl where would the limpers go for carrier bags ■■

id think most of them would get them in poland when they go home for their week off. :slight_smile:

“It’s clear Aldi has planned another part of its Christmas ad campaign, but the first has already angered lots of viewers who pointed out that it seems to copy the famous Coca-Cola Christmas advert.”

Some sad people about!
Bernard

They could have really ripped the Coke ad off if they had a backtrack of ‘‘Aldi days are coming’’ instead of ‘‘Holidays are coming’’ …
Do you reckon I have I got too much spare time on my hands :blush: :laughing:

He’s only gone and blown the bladdy doors orff…

Typical Aldi,
I went in my local Aldi last week and that’s the last time I ever do,
A complete hell hole,staff throwing box’s around while stocking shelves,massive ques at the tills,and nearly every product made to look like a branded alternative,
It’s the most miserable shopping experience ever,
Thing is I go to Sainsbury’s and I can browse round at my leisure and I by mainly Sainsbury’s own brands and it’s just as cheap as Aldi

Watch out Kevin’s taken to the roads.

Pic pinched off Aldi’s facebook page.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Parents kicking off,distressing there rug rats mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/par … d-13554267