Hobbies

Cue the saddest hobby of all… I drive trucks on my days off [emoji33].
I work 4 On 4 Off as an engineer in a soft drinks factory and being an absolute petrol head since I was a kid, driving is something I absolutely love, although I don’t think I’d fancy driving trucks full time. My dad taught me to drive when I was 8 years old and my brother bought me my first motorcycle when I was 11. From a young age I could not wait to get my driving licence. Then as soon as I was 21 o did my direct access bike licence and had road bikes for a number of years. Another goal since being a kid was to get my hgv licence, so as soon as funds allowed, that’s what I did, and been driving trucks and murdering prostitutes part time for 10 years now.
Got a cushy little number with Langdons who have a depot just across the road from my house, and I just sort of come and go as I please doing around 1 day a week. And the bonus is I get paid to do my hobby!
I’m guessing now, I am probably the saddest person on this forum [emoji23][emoji23].
I am also a massive fan of Motogp and F1 and pretty much all kinds of motorsport. Going to the Spanish Motogp next year for my 40th. Can’t wait [emoji3][emoji965][emoji965]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk