Blocking London for brexit

So then. Richard vice who is head of leave means leave has said that truckers could block London if their is a Brexit betrayal with negotiations meaning a second referendum. Would be interesting to see if this action would be carried out and also no doubt it would spread across the country. Whatever side you sit on it would make people take notice. Thoughts please.

Why is it up to truckers?

Does he not know that it’s an industry full of spineless no marks who won’t even stick together for decent treatment let alone anything else :laughing:

astanka:
So then. Richard vice who is head of leave means leave has said that truckers could block London if their is a Brexit betrayal with negotiations meaning a second referendum. Would be interesting to see if this action would be carried out and also no doubt it would spread across the country. Whatever side you sit on it would make people take notice. Thoughts please.

Would these be French truckers?

waddy640:

astanka:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

pierrot 14:

waddy640:

astanka:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You need professionals and the French are just that.

I was trying to ask if the café workers on the quay at Poole were negotiating their pay rise to cope with all the trucks parked up to clear customs coming in and out, and Brittany ferries published a quote in our local rag saying they are expecting to loose a good portion of the traffic as Poole no longer has the customs infrastructure to deal with anything food, animal or crop related,

Lord Peter Mandela Son has paid a four figure sum for a coach to take Remainers to London today to cause disruption

sick and [zb]ing tired of hearing about Brexit,whichever way it goes we will all probably still be [zb]ed

hotel magnum:
I was trying to ask if the café workers on the quay at Poole were negotiating their pay rise to cope with all the trucks parked up to clear customs coming in and out, and Brittany ferries published a quote in our local rag saying they are expecting to loose a good portion of the traffic as Poole no longer has the customs infrastructure to deal with anything food, animal or crop related,

There’s a café at Poole :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

toonsy:
Why is it up to truckers?

Does he not know that it’s an industry full of spineless no marks who won’t even stick together for decent treatment let alone anything else :laughing:

My thoughts exactly, more chance of Newcastle winning the league, so don’t bet your house on drivers standing up to any ■■■■ thing.

What’s so terrible about a second referendum ?

If you were going under the knife for major elective (i.e. non emergency) surgery, would it be outrageous if the surgeon, just before you’re taken to theatre asked " any second thoughts ? … are you absolutely sure you wish to proceed ?)

At the end of the day, if the majority of people still want to proceed with Brexit they will vote accordingly, so what’s the problem ?

So who decided Mr. Richard Tice can speak for or has any kind of control over us?

Anglo-Nubian:
What’s so terrible about a second referendum ?

If you were going under the knife for major elective (i.e. non emergency) surgery, would it be outrageous if the surgeon, just before you’re taken to theatre asked " any second thoughts ? … are you absolutely sure you wish to proceed ?)

At the end of the day, if the majority of people still want to proceed with Brexit they will vote accordingly, so what’s the problem ?

:unamused: Ffs not another whinging bad loser.
I’ll explain.
Because that’s how it works you deal with the result of the electorate and it’s majority, NOT keep re.voting until you get the result that YOU want…well not unless you live in some tinpot Banana Republic anyway. :neutral_face:
Hope that clarifies it.

robroy:
so don’t bet your house on drivers standing up to any [zb] thing.

For some of them even having a ■■■■ …

raymundo:

robroy:
so don’t bet your house on drivers standing up to any [zb] thing.

For some of them even having a ■■■■ …

Yeh, consequenes of a weak spine…sit down for a ■■■■. :laughing:

Whoaa…

I’m not sure how you presume to know how I voted ■■

I’m merely saying that I’ve no objection to being asked to confirm my opinion.

Are you offended by being asked to reiterate yours ?.. You are of course correct - we have been asked already and have given an answer, but in a matter of such gravity I don’t see why anyone should have a problem with being asked for a final confirmation.

harrawaffa:
So who decided Mr. Richard Tice can speak for or has any kind of control over us?

He’s spoke with a driver who has said to him ‘’ say the word and we’ll block london’’

Confirmation of wanting to leave the EU has already been done, seems to me it’s the remoaners or losers who are wanting another vote and in so doing hope the new vote goes there way. Not the way democracy works !!

Anglo-Nubian:
Whoaa…

I’m not sure how you presume to know how I voted ■■

I’m merely saying that I’ve no objection to being asked to confirm my opinion.

Are you offended by being asked to reiterate yours ?.. You are of course correct - we have been asked already and have given an answer, but in a matter of such gravity I don’t see why anyone should have a problem with being asked for a final confirmation.

You dont get to ‘confirm your vote’. It doesnt work like that. You dont vote in a general election, get the losing side to whinge and campaign for another general election 2 years later.

You wait for the end of term or for the government to trigger one.

Its a farse. Its only wanted because millions of liberal indoctrinated teenagers can now vote to remain part of something which they have been told at school to like. Had it out with my 9 year olds school because he came home saying they have been told Brexit is wrong and everybody should like each other.

astanka:

harrawaffa:

He’s spoke with a driver who has said to him ‘’ say the word and we’ll block london’’

Stobbie driver and a low bridge on his route … :slight_smile: