Theresa May ...the sell out

I don’t usually bother too much on politics, but this charade of so called negotiations is pulling my wires big style.
All the bad loser remainers on here will be happy eh, looks like the treacherous Tory ■■■■■ has sold us down the river in an affront to democracy, with her delaying tactics of getting to ■■■■ out of the European gravy train by finding a way of keeping us in for a longer period via the back door. :open_mouth:

Had to laugh the other day on tv when one of these ■■■■■ had the cheek to say ‘‘Brexit was won on a very small majority’’ as if that justifies a re referendum :open_mouth: …that is not how democracy works, even if the Tories did get an unexpected bloody nose over the Brexit results.
So going by that criteria let’s have another election because the treacherous ■■■■ s that are in also won by a …‘‘very small majority’’ :bulb:

Put someone in charge of fighting for, and negotiating terms for something she does not really want and surprise surprise look what happens.

Is it just me?, as I’ve said before on this subject it’s like putting the Newcastle Utd supporters club in charge of getting good terms for Sunderland ffs, a simplified analogy but nevertheless accurate.
You couldn’t make all this crap up and people are actually gullible enough to take it all on face value, ■■■■ it up and believe it all as being genuine. :open_mouth: :unamused:

I can see that general election train speeding towards us fast now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Government is trying to keep the various interested parties happy, which is just not feasible. May as well decide what your position is and then go for it otherwise we’ll be having a variation of this conversation this time next year.

I’m not a major fan of Mrs May, but what d’you expect?
Without going into the rights/wrongs of Brexit, (again) she has a split party and a split cabinet.
She is an impossible negotiating position: if you’re arguing over buying something you can threaten to walk away if the deal is bad. Here we know we are leaving… we know the outcome.
She can’t deliver an impossible promise* made by others.

*an easy exit with a frightened EU giving us all we demand, as the world runs up with open cheque books to throw deals at us!

Another election?
Quite possible. I have no doubt that a large percentage of the population will be very p-eed off whatever happens next.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

The elites are conspiring to keep us in the EU .It’s bullderdash and has gone on two and a half years too long already .What an embarassing bunch we have at the helm now…

The people voted to leave !Deal or no deal is hogwash …

The people were also told by Gove that a deal could be done in an afternoon and by Davies that the UK could cut a deal with Berlin and bypass Brussels. Some people actually thought that was true :laughing:

Some Remainers did advance the proposition that uncoupling the UK from the world’s largest multinational trading bloc and negotiating our own trade deals with it and the rest of the world might prove a little more complex, but they were, of course, dismissed as being the kind of ‘experts’ that the British people had had enough of.

The UK still hasn’t got a coherent negotiating position together (not even one the Conservative MPs can agree to), and now, unsurprisingly, the rest of the EU is treating us the way a mother treats a naughty five year old that announces it is leaving home and goes upstairs to pack its teddy.

The cost of this farce is already running into billions of £ in ‘dead money’ that we will never see a return on.

There are now two kinds of Brexiters…those who already ‘regrets it’ and those who will very soon.

May is a stuttering mess on Tv right now ,It is time she stepped aside for a leave candidate ,This is half arsed bullderdash .Its woefully embarassing .She appears to be very emotional .

GasGas:
There are now two kinds of Brexiters…those who already ‘regrets it’ and those who will very soon.

Garbage ,

& if they did a new referendum (They wont haha )it would be a land slide to leave,Especially after all this project bs crap and bs dragging it out .

Did anyone watch Turk and yunker ? Wtf !Who wants to be ruled by those clowns ,Who the ■■■■ voted them into power ,To rule the UK …
Not me .Not you ! :unamused:

GasGas:

I just regret that we don’t have politicians capable of, or willing to, carry out the wishes of the electorate :frowning:

GasGas:
The cost of this farce is already running into billions of £ in ‘dead money’ that we will never see a return on.

I agree on your first point, we put ‘billions’ into the EU and got ‘millions’ back :unamused: .
Money that could have been put to better use in UK interests that we will never get back.

There is only ONE kind of remainer, the type that can not accept a fully democratic vote, so he sits moaning with his bottom lip stuck out like a petulant child crying his eyes out because he did not get his own way. :cry:
A classic example is yourself in fact. :bulb:
Your username is very apt.
:laughing:

tachograph:

GasGas:

I just regret that we don’t have politicians capable of, or willing to, carry out the wishes of the electorate :frowning:

Yeh exactly, that was my point, they are negotiating from a reluctant point of view.
They have to go through the motions at face value, if only to appease the MAJORITY :bulb: , who voted to get out of this cluster ■■■■ of corruption, but it is crystal clear they really wish they were not doing it and that the referendum went the way that they were taking for granted…breaking news ''It ■■■■ didn’t. :bulb:
To obtain the best for the country this negotiating campaign HAS to be carried out by those that were pro brexit. :bulb:
It aint rocket science ffs. :unamused:

tachograph:

GasGas:

+1. I have managed to reach a point mentally though mate where I have stopped caring about most things and it’s really quite a liberating experience! :sunglasses:

I now don’t give a toss about anyone other than my family & mates. I have even started to deliberately drive down the A5 in the left hand lane to the roundabout (which becomes left turn only) near Cannock. Simply stop and indicate right and usually after 3 or 4 cars go through, a fish symbol type flashes me out with a cheery wave :wink:

I am now rolling it out to pretty much every road I drive on. Me, me and me…I love it.

GasGas:

There are now two kinds of remainers, those who come across as ignorant swivel eyed bitter lunatics hell bent on insults and bullying because they lost a vote and any sense of self respect or maturity with it and those who don’t have access to the internet…

Ignorance is your friend, your best friend judging by the standard of drivel you keep coming up with, another retro euro politics expert crying online… :unamused:

There are not enough pro Brexit tories in the House to do the right thing, once Cameron the Vanished ■■■■■■ off with his tail tucked under his nads, they all got behind the most hopeless Home Secretary in living memory and made her the leader of that treacherous party, they couldn’t put that remainer in the chair quickly enough, it was obvious to anyone what the outcome was going to be.

I’m at a stage now where i really couldn’t give a toss any more, the country is knackered anyway, so if they welch on Brexit as expected first of all i’m looking forward to paying the tories back at the next election by kicking them out, oh and non compliance with everything the tories want will be my purpose in life from that moment on.

So we get Corbyn? well he doesn’t frighten me and nor should any normal working person fear him because it’s always the genuine working class who get kicked in the ■■■■■■■■ whoever’s in bloody number 10, and lets face it none of us are millionaires so what more could Corbyn do to us than the treasonous bunch presently in arn’t doing already?
Its the tories who are terrified of Corbyn, hence the rhetoric of vote tory or you get the bogeyman.

What vast differences in your lives have you lot noticed when the blue team are in number 10 instead of the reds, or vice versa, not a lot if my life is anything to go by, whichever motley crew have been in power feathering their own and their backer’s nests i’ve always had to work me bloody socks off to make a living, sod all really has changed, just the same as for millions of other working people, the only gifts the blues give are when buying votes, ie the council house sale legislation, when Thatcher bought votes by forcing councils to sell their prime housing stock cheaply to sitting tenents, in the hope of making them instant grateful tory voters…but those council houses were just another part of the family silver she flogged, along with gas, electricity, water, BT , BR, Brit Steel etc etc that she decided was hers to sell, with blair carrying on where she left off.

The ones who really will suffer under Corbyn are…guess what me old lovelies…yep the establishment tories (and rich labour and libs too, bonus :sunglasses: ), rich landowning business owning tories, they have a hell of a lot more to lose than we do once comrade Corbyn and his marxist battalions get in.
If the country’s going to hell in handcart, and when you travel about the country as we do in our work no one could deny it’s about buggered, maybe rewarding the coming tory treason (Christ you’d think we’d be used to those swine betraying us by now wouldn’t you) by letting Corbyn in to destroy what they thought would be theirs to enjoy would be a fitting reward…not the 20 pieces of silver they hold their withered hands out for but their lives barren overtaxed land concreted over and flooded with the world’s rejects, just as the working class have had to endure, no choice but to accept or die, as the elite went about re-ordering the world to suit themselves.

In other words, if Brexit betrayal comes to pass and we’re going down and getting ■■■■■■ on from a great height (and told by the MSM its raining :unamused: ), isn’t it about time we returned the favour and took them long for the ride.

tachograph:

Firstly the EU referendum Act was deliberately drafted as a non binding document which makes the decision reached moot.

While realistically this was always an issue which required the Head of State to assert her authority over parliament,concerning a matter of defence of the realm and national sovereignty/security by way of the Royal Perogative and ultimate command of the forces as part of that to arrest a parliament gone rogue.

The obvious questions being why in the case of the former and why not in the case of the latter.

Carryfast:

tachograph:

Firstly the EU referendum Act was deliberately drafted as a non binding document which makes the decision reached moot.

While realistically this was always an issue which required the Head of State to assert her authority over parliament,concerning a matter of defence of the realm and national sovereignty/security by way of the Royal Perogative and ultimate command of the forces as part of that to arrest a parliament gone rogue.

The obvious questions being why in the case of the former and why not in the case of the latter.

Are you arguing that the fact Brexit hasn’t happened yet, is because the Queen hasn’t done her job properly?
She should already have ordered Parliament to carry out the wishes of the people, or arrested them?

Who should be accused of treason in this case?

Mrs Teresa May?
Mrs Betty Windsor?

Maybe we should ask Mr Trump to adjudicate? He always seems to have the answer to any problems.

Edit 06-44.
Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

I see the pro remain Government’s unofficial underhanded tactics are working eh?
Those being…let’s appear to negotiare the best deal, but in reality try and achieve the square root of ■■■■ all, so the great unwashed will be begging us to remain…perfect :sunglasses:

So phase 2 kicks in today, where the remoaners have organised one big ■■■■ Whinge Fest marching through Westminster. :laughing:

This treacherous shower of ■■■■ needs replaced by genuine pro Brexit negotiators, trying to achieve the best deal and carry out the decision of the majority of those who voted…whether or not these ■■■■ s agree with that result or not!!

Jeez…am I morphing into a mix of Winseer and Carryfast here? :open_mouth:

Need to get down the pub, and watch the football pdq to get back to my real self. :laughing:

Franglais:

Carryfast:

tachograph:

Are you arguing that the fact Brexit hasn’t happened yet, is because the Queen hasn’t done her job properly?
She should already have ordered Parliament to carry out the wishes of the people, or arrested them?

Who should be accused of treason in this case?

Mrs Teresa May?
Mrs Betty Windsor?

No I’m arguing that firstly she didn’t do her job ‘properly’ in failing to order the forces to arrest/impeach Heath for treason against the state which would have nipped the whole thing in the bud.The fact that she also didn’t stand in the way of the Single European Act,nor Maastricht,nor Lisbon just adds to the questions over her leadership or in fact who is actually pulling her strings.Dark forces indeed.While as it stands yes ultimately it’s all about the question of why the lack of leadership at Sovereign Head of State level in this obviously being a matter of the handover of sovereignty.Not much point in having a ‘head of state’ if she’s going to stand by and allow the ‘state’ in question to be handed over to a foreign power in the form of the EU Federation and government.

Dark Forces indeed.It’s what calls the shots in the world today.The Committee of 300,of which Liz Windsor happens to be the head honcho,This organisation is the true government in the land today.Based on the East India Company of yore and sadly part and parcel of the putrid,gangrenous British establishment vermin who are so adroitly steering blighty into the circles of hell and incredibly,are then both venerated and voted for. :frowning: