Ch4 Lawless Britain

Anybody see it, …Channel 4 ‘‘Lawless Britain, where are the Police?’’
If not watch it on Catch up.
Turns out the UK is just a free for all for all the ■■■■ bags and scrotes due to incompetence and downright apathy by the Police.

Up to 40% of reported crime just dropped, or ‘‘screened out’’ and totally ignored, despite concrete evidence in many cases. :open_mouth:

I live in a medium sized market town, the Police station was closed 2 yrs ago, drugs are dealt freely on the town centre car park, where young kids are walking past with their mothers burglaries have increased, and boy racers just tear arse through the town… despite the cameras. :unamused:
In fact it was on the local news the other night, that elderly residents are frightened to go out after dark in the town.

Wtf has happened to law and order in this country, where budgets and costs are prioritising over the Police’s primary reason to be…ie prevent and stop crime and offences. :bulb:

We always get the same old ■■■■■■■■ from the Police guys on here (and their self appointed apologists :unamused: ) , about limited resources, especially when threads about truck crime comes up, but these limited resources are miraculously solved when there is a revenue raising traffic management issue to be implemented, the numbers of Police suddenlly appear to be problem free in those cases.
If anybody thinks this is just another ‘‘Knock the Police’’ thread, then why not ffs ?
Just watch that programme, and look around your local area, and decide if they deserve it or not.

Plenty of police around Westminster and where the elitists live …

No time for crime,No profit in it you see…too busy having 3 coppers sat on the top deck of a double decker bus trying to catch people doing something they can dish a fine out for…

Sorry to sound a bit negative Rob, but it won’t get any better mate.

Too many scrotes have given birth and the cycle of crime continues. No one seems to have the grit required under 30 years old to work hard and achieve. Instead the scrotes steal, and lay around instead taking advantage of far too many implemented legal practices to avoid any kind of prosecution.

Thanks to Beckham, many knobs now know how to speed and get away with it for example. The few police we do have are hampered by their procedures and only today I heard on the news that the blacks are kicking off about stop & search again (being discriminated against :unamused: ).

This country is ■■■■■■■ in legal knots and run by a bunch of corrupt pricks who all went to college & uni’s together.

To be quite honest mate I have given up completely with other folk now. I simply feather my own nest now & ■■■■■■■■ to everyone else because there simply are not enough decent, hard working and trustworthy folk around to share in my vision of a bit of pride & backbone within our once good country.

I didn’t watch it, mainly because C4 like the BBC is not allowed to spread its propaganda in this house.

However, as for the state of the country, it’s not just the police that have been destroyed from within but something for more sinister and nation indeed world changing planned long ago is happening, across much of western europe too.

The destruction of our society started a long time ago, but recently it’s accelerating and this is possible because the long march of the left and common purpose has eaten deep into the institutions, and most are now run by these people.
The Frankfurt School ideology is in evidence, but what is not clear is who exactly is pulling the strings whilst this takes effect and what they hope to gain when the coming violence takes off.
And take off it will, be assured, what isn’t clear is what will be the final deliberate catalyst added when they are ready, possibly the deliberate ruination of our economy by the heads of the institutions leading to hyper inflation and the complete failure of the £, no jobs, state benefits cancelled, food running out.

these are the main aims of the Frankfurt School.

1. The creation of racism offences.
  2. Continual change to create confusion.
  3. The teaching of ■■■ and homosexuality to children.
  4. The undermining of schools’ and teachers’ authority.
  5. Huge immigration to destroy identity.
  6. The promotion of excessive drinking.
  7. Emptying of churches.
  8. An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime.
  9. Dependency on the state or state benefits.
  10. Control and dumbing down of media.
  11. Encouraging the breakdown of the family.

Now all of the above are happening, but what no one bargained for was how swiftly it would happen.

Just look at how the very fabric of society has changed in recent years, everything we learned as children and kept the country on a basically Christian way of life has been undermined, the family no longer the basis of secure meaningful life.

This is a complicated situation and has been a long time in the making, the old bill didn’t decide to abandon Robert Peel’s original concept overnight, police apathy or as in number 8 above, the reversal of criminal/victim status has been planed meticulously as just part of the destruction of our western society.

What is truly sad, is that we have virtually a one party state, yes its got a blue red and yellow team, but whichever one you pick they’re all owned by the same people, and have the same goals, and this has been the case since the 70’s far as i can tell, when our then treasonous leaders handed over control of our country to the cultural marxists of the european union, and the only way you could vote against the EU was to vote BNP or similar, until UKIP came along, the three teams of the one party state were (and still are, be under no illusions) committed to the UK becoming just a vassal state of that unelected organisation.

Of course there are well publicised champions like Jacob Rees Mogg who keep getting angry on our behalf though always fail to act on it, but are they just a safety valve (sometimes i wonder if UKIP is this by design) to placate the remaining few people who have hope that our whole establishment isn’t totally corrupted.

Many people have finally woken up to what has happened here, and the internet is the means of those millions of people learning an alternative story, one the state broadcasters and MSM cannot completely control, yet, though it’s starting to be censored, and they would do anything they can to shove the internet genie back in its bottle.

I believe it might already be too late to save our country from what is coming, the Americans saved themselves from the brink by electing Trump, but i see no Trump clone waiting in the wings to save Britain.

Good to see Beaver back, I guess you have “learned” your lesson not to question “the man” in future.

Juddan, that is some of the most woke up **** I have ever read.
I’m guessing you guys took the red pill aswell so where to now?
Battern down the hatches and know you have the warewithall to survive like Beaver or try to lead the sheeple into revolt and take back control.
A government for the people, by the people.

Living abroad has allowed me to see that the second ammendment to the United States constitution is the best piece of legislation EVER written and why Neo-libralist PC one world agenda HAS to go.

If your a progressive snowflake and are some how offended by previous comment and the perceived offence on someone elses behalf I have caused . Your dead already.

Thread getting closed for “hate speech” in 3.2.1…

Agreed, the Beaver was spot on, you must assume you are on your own, the state and its enforcers are not your friend, far from it, they really couldn’t care less if you were murdered in your bed though if you are a net tax contributor the treasury would miss you :unamused: .

My advice to anyone who wants to live as normally as possible is to take reasonable measures to protect yourself, your loved ones and your property, if you live near the obvious ignition points try your best to relocate before it becomes obvious to all, when the balloon goes up selling up will prove almost impossible.

Note, the Cotswolds and the M40 district corridor to and from the Cotswolds is probably the safest area of the country, one could wonder why it hasn’t seen the changes that have befallen other areas :unamused:

Juddian:
Agreed, the Beaver was spot on, you must assume you are on your own, the state and its enforcers are not your friend, far from it, they really couldn’t care less if you were murdered in your bed though if you are a net tax contributor the treasury would miss you :unamused: .

My advice to anyone who wants to live as normally as possible is to take reasonable measures to protect yourself, your loved ones and your property, if you live near the obvious ignition points try your best to relocate before it becomes obvious to all, when the balloon goes up selling up will prove almost impossible.

Note, the Cotswolds and the M40 district corridor to and from the Cotswolds is probably the safest area of the country, one could wonder why it hasn’t seen the changes that have befallen other areas :unamused:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
one could wonder and reply then wait for the inevitable ban that would swiftly follow… :smiley:
as you have already said,the easy option till you die is just leave .
im in ireland,its like going through a black hole back into the 60s and 80s depending on where you end up.
be a rat and leave your sinking ship as theres not a chance anyones removing foriegners from the uk unless possibly the national fronts modern equivelant get in,and even then itl be hard work,so its never going to happen.
leave and have quality of life for your remaining years and leave the country to the plague that is swarming over it as its finished as the coutry most of us were born into.

eagerbeaver:
This country is ■■■■■■■ in legal knots and run by a bunch of corrupt pricks who all went to college & uni’s together.

When you consider the number of accountants and lawyers in the HoC you’d think they’d be able to add all the numbers up and write decent laws that actually work and yet the country slides ever deeper into debt and the laws of the land could be written better by any canteen lawyer in their dinner break.

I’m happy that we are in a position whereby if the sh hit the fan tomorrow we would be financially okay if nothing else. Not having any debt makes a hell of a difference to your outlook on life. But the thorn that sticks deep in my throat is that those that cause the problems we are now seeing in this country are the ones who will lock the gates to their estate behind themselves, pull up the drawbridge and wait until the carnage is over.

There are serious forces behind the movement of people we have seen and it will not stop until the liberals conducting it have what they want.

AndieHyde:
Good to see Beaver back, I guess you have “learned” your lesson not to question “the man” in future.

Juddan, that is some of the most woke up **** I have ever read.
I’m guessing you guys took the red pill aswell so where to now?
Battern down the hatches and know you have the warewithall to survive like Beaver or try to lead the sheeple into revolt and take back control.
A government for the people, by the people.

Living abroad has allowed me to see that the second ammendment to the United States constitution is the best piece of legislation EVER written and why Neo-libralist PC one world agenda HAS to go.

If your a progressive snowflake and are some how offended by previous comment and the perceived offence on someone elses behalf I have caused . Your dead already.

Thread getting closed for “hate speech” in 3.2.1…

Thanks for the ’ welcome back ’ mate :wink: As for learning my lesson, I’m afraid it will never sink in. There is no point in having a mind of your own if you are afraid to use it. The ’ man ’ can kiss my arse tbh, and with regard to this forum, the only way to silence me is to kick me off it permanently.

The wise sage has already spoken on this thread and I agree with him 100%, a violent change in the future is almost inevitable. I believe in the main that my views are quite representative of most folk on here, and I am sick of decent hard working British folk unable to voice opinions on race, equality, gender or anything they want basically.

If folk don’t like what they read from me, then don’t look. Crime WILL get worse in this country because there is no-one to stop them. Take these masked pricks on scooters in the cities for example. Covered up so they can’t be identified and robbing jewellers & retail outlets almost at will :open_mouth: The roads are like something out of Death Race 2000. Violence against the person going through the roof. Knife crime up. Record levels of ■■■ crimes and/or violent acts against children :cry:

It’s time for each of us to reach down between our down trodden and fearful legs and start speaking out. So regardless of it being a copper, a judge, a forum administrator or some prick letting their dog crap on the street, The Beaver won’t be silenced.

I voted out of the EU. I would like the death penalty for rapists, kiddy fiddlers, smack heads who beat up OAP’s and many other serious offenders. I prefer dogs to people. And I have a big mouth to go with my 6’ 4" frame and a violent disposition when required too.

You want crime to reduce and any potential of getting back some control of OUR country? Start doing something about it then :arrow_right:

Well said Juddian and Beaver and I don’t even live there any more.

what this Country needs is a PROPER leader,to stem the invading hordes ruining this once-great land.someone like Alfred the Great,or his magnificent daughter Aethelflaed,who led her Army and defeated the invading vikings on several occasions,ending with the viking garrison at Leicester surrendering to her without a fight. 1100 years since her death this year…how we could do with a leader like her,instead of the lame women in charge now :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

peterm:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
itl never happen unless it kicks off goodstyle with a free for all to eradicate them from the country top to bottom.
it may happen in european countries before britain cops on the the solution.
somehow i dont see it happening with the amount of muslim politicians and heads of office around the country including the police.
but we can only live in hope.

dieseldog999:

peterm:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
itl never happen unless it kicks off goodstyle with a free for all to eradicate them from the country top to bottom.
somehow i dont see it happening with the amount of muslim politicians and heads of office around the country including the police.

Well you have a right job if you try and legally come here, but at least the free for all’s over. We’ve still got the bleeding heart tossers who try every trick in the book to get them in from the off shore facilities, even though it’s been made clear that if they come by boat, they will never get in. Down south in Melbourne, they’re having plenty of trouble from African’s whether they’re classed as refugees or not. The government down there do nothing but make excuses while these gits are running wild, but they’ve had a tough upbringing doncha know. I really think it’s too late for you lot now. Thanks to the government, you’re cattle trucked.

i hopped across to ireland 14 years ago to escape the tsunami of the rabble pouring in,so the only time i have to endure it is on a jolly jaut either passing through on the way out or mack.
its only when you get a break from it and return that you really see just how much has changed and how much of a taliban cess pit masses of the uk has become.
living there day to day you probably dont see the massive change as much,but theyre welcome to it.

dieseldog999:
i hopped across to ireland 14 years ago to escape the tsunami of the rabble pouring in,so the only time i have to endure it is on a jolly jaut either passing through on the way out or back.
its only when you get a break from it and return that you really see just how much has changed and how much of a taliban cess pit masses of the uk has become.
living there day to day you probably dont see the massive change as much,but theyre welcome to it.

It’s sad but I have to agree with you d.d. :cry:

peterm:

dieseldog999:

peterm:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1

Well you have a right job if you try and legally come here, but at least the free for all’s over. We’ve still got the bleeding heart tossers who try every trick in the book to get them in from the off shore facilities, even though it’s been made clear that if they come by boat, they will never get in. Down south in Melbourne, they’re having plenty of trouble from African’s whether they’re classed as refugees or not. The government down there do nothing but make excuses while these gits are running wild, but they’ve had a tough upbringing doncha know. I really think it’s too late for you lot now. Thanks to the government, you’re cattle trucked.

Worldwide I’m afraid.
NZ is slowly decending into a lawless s**thole aswell for all the same reasons.
Weak justice system, corrupt politicians, working poor. Media bias. Greed and money calling all the shots and turning everyone into slaverey, the good people of the country too distracted in their hamster wheels while the nutjobs( some of them wear suits and ties) are running havoc.

Turns out the south americans have been watching what has happend in Europe and are now gathering on the south boarder of the United States of Freedom, about to take their chances of mass invaision.
Some, if not most will be shot

Perhaps western civilisation is on the verge of collapse.
Certainly getting ready for round III

You know the country is screwed when people on £1000 per hour have convinced people on £12 per hour that the problem stems from those on £7.80 per hour.

the maoster:
You know the country is screwed when people on £1000 per hour have convinced people on £12 per hour that the problem stems from those on £7.80 per hour.

I reckon it’s more like the ones on a set payment from benefits bud that the problem stems from…, the ones content to just sit on their arses and use up those benefits topped up with proceeds of petty crime to fund their habits.
The habits that we are all told are an ‘‘illness’’ :open_mouth: .

I’m not one to have a dig at the police,couple of mates were in the local force (retired now while I slave on), it’s the system that seems to be wrong,ie- the bigwigs and their political masters seem to worry more about nonsense like “hate crime” and less about drug dealers/burglars/violent robbery, that’s the impression joe public like me gets anyway. Then you watch tv progs like Police Interceptors where the ordinary bobby catches the serial offending vermin that seem to populate most towns and cities nowadays and at the end of the show it’s announced that they went to court and were given some wet “punishment” like community pay back order or a few quid fines. The justice system is a joke. If prisons are too full to send these scum build more priso and make them tough- hard labour in orange boiler suits so law abiding citizens like us can see justice done, then we might have a little more faith in the system