Ch4 Lawless Britain

AndieHyde:
Good to see Beaver back, I guess you have “learned” your lesson not to question “the man” in future.

Juddan, that is some of the most woke up **** I have ever read.
I’m guessing you guys took the red pill aswell so where to now?
Battern down the hatches and know you have the warewithall to survive like Beaver or try to lead the sheeple into revolt and take back control.
A government for the people, by the people.

Living abroad has allowed me to see that the second ammendment to the United States constitution is the best piece of legislation EVER written and why Neo-libralist PC one world agenda HAS to go.

If your a progressive snowflake and are some how offended by previous comment and the perceived offence on someone elses behalf I have caused . Your dead already.

Thread getting closed for “hate speech” in 3.2.1…

Thanks for the ’ welcome back ’ mate :wink: As for learning my lesson, I’m afraid it will never sink in. There is no point in having a mind of your own if you are afraid to use it. The ’ man ’ can kiss my arse tbh, and with regard to this forum, the only way to silence me is to kick me off it permanently.

The wise sage has already spoken on this thread and I agree with him 100%, a violent change in the future is almost inevitable. I believe in the main that my views are quite representative of most folk on here, and I am sick of decent hard working British folk unable to voice opinions on race, equality, gender or anything they want basically.

If folk don’t like what they read from me, then don’t look. Crime WILL get worse in this country because there is no-one to stop them. Take these masked pricks on scooters in the cities for example. Covered up so they can’t be identified and robbing jewellers & retail outlets almost at will :open_mouth: The roads are like something out of Death Race 2000. Violence against the person going through the roof. Knife crime up. Record levels of ■■■ crimes and/or violent acts against children :cry:

It’s time for each of us to reach down between our down trodden and fearful legs and start speaking out. So regardless of it being a copper, a judge, a forum administrator or some prick letting their dog crap on the street, The Beaver won’t be silenced.

I voted out of the EU. I would like the death penalty for rapists, kiddy fiddlers, smack heads who beat up OAP’s and many other serious offenders. I prefer dogs to people. And I have a big mouth to go with my 6’ 4" frame and a violent disposition when required too.

You want crime to reduce and any potential of getting back some control of OUR country? Start doing something about it then :arrow_right: