Old fashioned common sense!

It might have been done to death but it certainly hasn’t been resolved.

When someone slipped on a banana skin, it was funny, everyone laughed, eventually the person who slipped laughs and we all leave smiling!

Today I was in a McDonald’s and half the restaurant was closed off with tape and Sir Cone. It looked like a crime scene while Mrs Overall performed her magic. Customers were leant against walls eating Big Macs.

Then a three year old girl screaming and running around eventually tripped, totally unrelated to the taped off area, instead of getting her legs smacked, the child was picked up and returned to her parents, the next thing, an ambulance appears to mop the child’s head, she wasn’t interested in them and began screaming for food again. What a waste of the emergency services time and money.

It’s a lack of parenting skills & health and safety that’s at fault, not common sense.

I even put extra salt on my fries [emoji489]

McDonald’s have been sued to death so are massively over cautious now about wet floors etc. But you are right, the signs etc are more of a hazard than the hazard.

A scumbag that I know got £3k for purposely tipping lukewarm coffee into his crotch lol

McDonald’s in general is just a nightmare bound to trigger some sort of incident.

Once got blocked in as the woman closed off the section we were eating in “for cleaning” and then she dramatically sprayed toxic chemicals around us right next our food, and then we had to literally rearrange the furniture to get out while she huffed and puffed away at us.

And don’t even get me started about getting parked up at the drive through :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :wink:

Common sense - its not as common as you would think .

Spare the sword
Spoil the child

commonrail:
Spare the sword
Spoil the child

Spare the rod :slight_smile:

peterm:

commonrail:
Spare the sword
Spoil the child

Spare the rod :slight_smile:

He comes from a really rough neighbourhood. :laughing: