if no deal

muckles:

Mazzer2:
To be honest banking crash or not I think Brown would have gone a the next election he only became PM because he acted like a petulant child under Blair and most people could see that. Blair should have grown some and sacked him after the second election victory.

If Blair had sacked Brown after the second election we probably would have ended up in the Eurozone, just before the financial crash.

Indeed. Instead of bailing out British banks at taxpayer expense, we would have been bailing out that “dead bank walking” Deutsche Bank instead.
All that duff bank, afloat on UK money - only to be on the verge of sinking all the time anyways!

(The EU have been cramming “bad bonds” like Greece, Italy, Spain, South American etc into Deutsche Bank, so when it finally collapses like Lehmans or BCCI - only “non government people” get to lose their shirts over it…)

I suspect Stobarts are doing something similar by “shelling off” their business btw. One the of “group” in my mind - is gonna carry the can for the rest, should trading conditions get much tougher than they already are. (What with the low wages Stobarts pay, and yet they STILL struggle to make ends meet?)

As it is though - should Deutsche Bank eventually fall over, as it must once Brexit is done - only those people who are heavily invested in it will end up wearing a barrel, rather than expecting to have the UK OVER a barrel - to prop up this bigger Byzantine ponzi scheme than even Madoff could have come up with!

Go for Broke.jpg