Folk with a big ear -what caused that anyone know?

and things like that. iv jus got to thinking i havnt seen anything like that lately. years back it was quite common 1 really big ear and tother normal size - but you didnt laugh not to their face theyd round on you .

big red strawberry birthmark on the face that was another one fairly common iv not seen now in many years . another one reasonably common it looked like had a mini bum on end of the nose .

■■■■■■.

+1
as above,and most of them also had rubella,whooping cough,polio,diptheria and rickets.
also with the more modern styles of dress code for ladies,it also meant that the girls could start to outrun the male members of the family on those wet nights it was too troublesome to head for the pub.
there was a famous tradgedy some years ago in donegal when there was a guy who was dislexic and got a bit befuddled after an evenings drinking,mixing up the words arson and ■■■■■■,subsequently coming home to set fire to his sister… :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t say I’m dyslexic but a few years ago I thought I had invested in a warehouse but discovered I had put my money into a whorehouse … best investment I ever made … :open_mouth: :laughing: