Travellers dumping stuff

DD999 has warned us
facebook.com/groups/2348447 … 487722248/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have seen it a while ago.

What I like is how it looks like they’ve all been to a fancy dress shop and said I’II rent the traveller outfit please.

Shame she didn’t drive forwards and crush him…

andrew.s:
Shame she didn’t drive forwards and crush him…

She’ll probably get done for leaving the scene of an accident as it is.

That’s exactly like the deepest darkest reaches of Willowholme in Carlisle any night of the week. Turning into an absolute dung-heap.

Another faceache link that those of us who don’t faceache can’t read…

Not every body is on or use’s those personal info harvesting sites. Remember gchq is watching you.

biggriffin:

Not every body is on or use’s those personal info harvesting sites. Remember gchq is watching you.

I’m not on Facebook and I could see it

andrew.s:

biggriffin:

I’m not on Facebook and I could see it

Same here.

For those who worry that facebook tracks your activity when actual fact its done way before Facebook does…your internet supplier will :laughing:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RyOMxpHzMQs

Good speedy reversing for a woman.
Wonder what happened to them ? At a guess sweet fa

^^^^^^^^^^
unfortunately id think that would be a good guess.
another example as why it would have been better if adolf hadnt come second.
when chemical castration wouldnt have been working quick enough,then the macodougalls would have had a long walk off a short pier after he invaded england and ireland capitulated. :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:
^^^^^^^^^^
when chemical castration wouldnt have been working quick enough,then the macodougalls would have had a long walk off a short pier after he invaded england and ireland capitulated. :slight_smile:

When dear Adolf’s employees sent the caravan dwellers, to the holiday camps that he owned, a large majority of them, we’re sent for a shower when they got off the train, and those that looked poorly Dr mengally helped them get better.

biggriffin:

dieseldog999:
^^^^^^^^^^

When dear Adolf’s employees sent the caravan dwellers, to the holiday camps that he owned, a large majority of them, we’re sent for a shower when they got off the train, and those that looked poorly Dr mengally helped them get better.

^^^^^
did he not start battering chemicals into them as a secondary measure as he was otherwise occupied leaving them on the back burner till he cleaned out the rest?
i thought that was the case,thugh one way or another they were on borrowed time.

dieseldog999:

biggriffin:

dieseldog999:
^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^
did he not start battering chemicals into them as a secondary measure as he was otherwise occupied leaving them on the back burner till he cleaned out the rest?
i thought that was the case,thugh one way or another they were on borrowed time.

Those who went for a shower then went to the drying room next. But then them bloody ruskie’s turned up,and closed them down under elfing-safety, or jealousy as they had better holiday camps then uncle Stalin’s in Siberia.

I would rather live next to 100 travellers, than next to the two retards posting above.

At least the travellers crap in an Asda bag and throw it out the window. These two probably smear themselves in it

idrive:
I would rather live next to 100 travellers, than next to the two retards posting above.

At least the travellers crap in an Asda bag and throw it out the window. These two probably smear themselves in it

Indeed. Two more for the block list!

idrive:

^^^^^^^
my good man,you appear to be confusing travellers and the stigma attatched to the ee flipflops being parked up in a layby?
ive no issues regarding felow truckies irrespective of where they come from,though i can only imagine how sweet life would be if there were no travellers,diddycoys,macodougalls or whatever your preferred description of such low lifes is of which there would be none if adolf had won.
we may all be speaking german nowadays if that was the case,but you can rest assured there would be no illegals in whatever would be the new name for this country under adolfs rule and on that one issue alone,then i would prefer that to be the case instead of watching this country turn day by day into a nation of mongrels.

Nope, referring to Irish travellers, ■■■■■■■■ in bags and throwing it out of the caravan.

I then went on to imply that you are below them on any perceived pecking order.

You think that your mangled and recessive gene pool would have been in demand by your friend Adolf??

You would have been marched to your death along with your nemesis, my good man

Ttfn x

idrive:
Nope, referring to Irish travellers, ■■■■■■■■ in bags and throwing it out of the caravan.

You think that your mangled and recessive gene pool would have been in demand by your friend Adolf??

Ttfn x

^^^^^^
once again you are commenting wrongly on an ssue you apparanty have no conception of as im quite sure you have never met me nor have any idea of my lifestyle?
i would think that your perception of the diddycoys using a plastic bad out of the window are ill concieved though no dount they are not adverse to doing so,but the preferred method of such disposal is usually just drop and squat round the back of the van,or for the complete one upmanship in having a dump,then a lavvy seat nailed onto a couple of empty beer crates is much more effective,with the same bog seat being nailed nto a door with a hole in the middle for use by the entire family on longer halting site stopovers.
with the end result always being the same result in eaving wherever they stay once moved on as a desolate skip overbrimming with trash.
in that case,if you would happily live next to that,then a bag full of dung will be the least of your worries.

idrive:

Ttfn x

When we had them in our disused yard I can assure you they most certainly were not using bags.