Ford f max

New ford f max.Looks ok to me.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aGzk9xZryWQ&t=5s

A parts raid from every one else apart from the steering wheel is out of the current transit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue estate:
A parts raid from every one else apart from the steering wheel is out of the current transit

Slight variation to the steering wheel in the wife’s Fiesta STLine X…hope it ‘fits’ the driver though…hers feels too small for me but then again, she doesn’t drive it like me so probably suits her ‘slower’ speeds!

Actrosman:

blue estate:

Slight variation to the steering wheel in the wife’s Fiesta STLine X…hope it ‘fits’ the driver though…hers feels too small for me but then again, she doesn’t drive it like me so probably suits her ‘slower’ speeds!

Could b worse the steering wheel could be this size

I liked the one on my old 52 plate Actros… 1 full turn moved the steer axle about 1/4 inch!!! :smiley:

looks good enough id drive one if firm gotthem be way better that the 85cf we have mainly in our fleet at least its got a flat floor

I bet, when you slide the seat it wobbles, like every Ford since the MK2 ■■■■■■! :smiley:

Saw one of these Ford artic’s the other day, LHD, but didn’t get a good enough look to see the reg plate. Will they be sold over here?

Also out of interest why has this been moved to Bully’s? it is about a truck and i thought Bully’s was “anything but trucking”!
Just saying like :smiley:

I really like it and would love a spin in one. Another manufacturer in the market is never a bad thing

Not too bad looking for Ford maybe they got a RS version lined up as well! :smiley: Personally my favourite is Volvo hard to beat in my view. Scania not bad just never drove them enough. Ford come a long way now so good to see this.

DAF the gaffers truck they outsell all the rest

DAF? yes mate i enjoyed driving them, the older XF though before all the fancy driver aids. Auto gearbox was slow though on pulling away.